Will we meet or shall I move on ?

Pb92

Background: met a man online we kept chatting it faded out he return said he wants to meet and he'd be in touch again he's disappeared....

question: will we actually meet ? if yes when will I hear from this dude

Attachments

• horary.jpg
    horary.jpg
    66.4 KB · Views: 50

andrea2709

I'm new to horary so my interpretation could be wrong, but as I see it, your main significators, mercury and jupiter, dont make an aspect to each other. You (mercury) are in his sign of exaltation, which means that you care for him, but I don't see reception from his side. Moon (your co-significator) is debiliated, making a harsh aspect on him (jupiter), but before that it applies to a sextile with sun (his co-significator). I dont know exactly how to interpret that, but there may be some contact between the two of you. But I dont see emotions from his side...

andrea2709

My bad, I just saw a prohibition. So the thing I said about moon sextile sun, will be prohibited by a square with venus, so honestly I dont think anything can come out of this.. Sorry if I'm mistaken and I'm sure someone more experienced can correct me

ElenaJ

The significators are mercury and Neptune/jupiter.
As andrea2709 wrote they are not in aspect.
However, mercury is in the exaltation and terms of Jupiter, while Jupiter is in mercury's natural house, the 6th, although in mercury's detriment and fall.
So there are good feelings between the two of you, but there is no actual coming together shown by these contacts.
You as mercury exactly square Chiron in the 7th, so this contact has been causing you some pain and disappointment but at the same time teaching you some lessons about relationships.
Moon is appropriately in the 3rd house, since up to now this has been an online contact, and in scorpio it is weak by sign, showing the difficulties you've been having getting together and moving forward.
Moon just separated very recently from a trine to Neptune, his co-significator, which shows the positive contact you had, when things seemed to be going fine, but that contact is now in the past.
The 3rd house is ruled by mars, and moon next approaches a square to mars with no reception. So again we see communication problems and a lack of coming together, with a bit of arguing and irritation.
Moon will then sextile Pluto, co-ruler of the 3rd, so again you will be in contact, but then the wheel turns and moon squares Venus cutting off the contact, until later picking up by making a nice trine to sun. It looks something like a roller coaster with continual ups and downs!
The moon however makes a nice trine to the descendent from the 3rd, so the online contact could continue and would be enjoyable to both of you.
Neptune on the 7th cusp is quite illusive and hard to pin down. Something like grasping a handful of fog.

The Everqueen

1H ruled by Mercury, Venus and the Moon. 7H ruled by Jupiter and the Sun

Jupiter receives Venus in exaltation and term but receives Mercury in detriment and fall. He loves you as a woman but isn't so fond of your personality - don't worry too much about that as all relationships have a bit of love and hate in them and we still function! The Sun receives the Moon in rulership, Venus in term and Moon in face. This side of him really likes you a lot too.

Jupiter is in his turned 12H and both Jupiter and the Sun are in mute signs - so he is in seclusion and not speaking. Being a traditional astrologer I don't use the outer planets but can't help but notice Neptune conjunct his descendant - there may be some deception or confusion surrounding him and Neptune is also in mutual reception with Jupiter, this combined with him being in his turned 12H might show he is hiding something. Neptune rules self undoing and with Jupiter being in the 12H of self undoing, it could be alcohol/drug related - take this with a pinch of salt, it doesn't have to be this but he is keeping something a secret. Jupiter is retrograde, he will be back.

Mercury (you) receive Jupiter in exaltation and term. Venus receives the Sun in rulership and triplicity and Jupiter in term - you like this man a lot! Mercury is under the Sun's beams and heading towards combustion - your feelings for him will intensify to the point where you feel really overwhelmed by him. There will eventually be a conjunction between Mercury and the Sun but this a bit off in the future when both planets change signs. The Moon is about to trine the Sun at 3.8 degrees - it looks as though you will meet. Also Venus and Jupiter oppose each other in about 4 degrees (4 'somethings' days/weeks/months). Oppositions bring things together to tear them apart - you may well decide it's not worth the hassle.

I think if you continue to have contact with him your feelings are going to develop even more.

rafaella

Nothing much going here, he's Jupiter retrograde. Not really interested in Mercury and he keeps changing his mind. Not someone stable, and in future too he will appear and disappear. Retrograde offers no stability- changeable mind and attitude. I'd try find someone else if I were you, as this one is just wasting your time.