*Astrological* Presidential election 2020 prediction

Cary2

Banned
Astrological 2020 presidential election

The transits on Nov. 3, 2020 do not tell the whole story, but we must start somewhere. The outer planet transits have the most impact because they have slowly moved into position, and they will stay there longer. Especially if any two of them is conjunct.

Pluto is conjuncting Saturn now and on election day. It is a challenging pair that is rarely welcome, but the Pluto/Saturn conjunction is trining the Trump Mc.

Transiting Uranus is sextile Trump's Mercury. He will be sharp and quick with a dramatic way of expressing himself. I'm not surprised that Biden wants to duck debates altogether, though it would be the first time in history that such a shabby dodge was committed during a presidential election. Biden's astrologer has surely warned him of the danger.

Transiting Neptune squares Trump's natal Uranus which is a very, very difficult aspect. Of course, Trump's first term was a very, very difficult term. There was an attempted coup that sought to nullify the election of 2016 and nullify the vote of those who don't vote progressive. Now there are revolutionary elements posing as peaceful demonstrators who feel that they deserve to burn, loot, assault, and destroy. They insist it is protected by the constitution. There is a massive attempt to destroy Trump's reputation because they can't win an election based on debates, superior ideas, substantial policies, or appeal to the voters who don't care for the burning, looting, violence, and hypocrisy. Hoaxes, smears, and lies are the political strategies. Then there is the global epidemic. Rare (Uranus) Disease (Neptune). The progressive strategy is to blame it all on Trump. Disagreeable times.

Mars oppose Jupiter is of little significance, but if I wanted to win an election, I would rather have a challenging Mars/Jupiter contact than no Mars/Jupiter contact at all.

Venus square Mercury means that Trump will tell a bawdy joke and receive condemnation from the Democrats for it.

More decisive than the transits are the solar arc directions. Solar arc Uranus is on Trump's ascendant. There is a strong likelihood that many others are considering assassinating Trump, and they might succeed. This sheds light on something in Biden's predictive chart. Solar arc Neptune is opposed to Trump's Uranus which is a very, very difficult aspect, but we've been over that. It describes the revolutionary mess combined with a global pandemic. Disagreeable times with massive dead.

Solar arc Saturn in conjunct Trump's Neptune which is a very difficult aspect. Among other things, it is the mourning for the death of his brother. It is the treachery of dodging the debate stage on the part of Biden. It is the wealth of slander that he must endure.

Solar arc Mars is trining natal Mercury. Trump will be efficient and aggressive. He will be the epiome of directness and plain talk. He will be wicked good at debate and argument. He will exude competence. "Very efficient if allowed to be boss.", Martin Seymour-Smith.

Solar arc Pluto will trine Trump's Sun. Power is easy for him.

Solar arc Jupiter is trine both natal Ascendant and Mars. Success. Victory.

Biden's transits are also difficult. He has transiting Uranus square to natal Pluto. His extreme radical stance has not served his campaign. He has the Pluto/Saturn conjunction opposed to Jupiter. He is under investigation, and he knows it. Transiting Neptune conjuncts his IC.

Solar arc Uranus is square Biden's natal Mercury. He makes strange comments. Solar arc Saturn is square his natal Sun. Downer. His solar arc Neptune is square his Mc. Missing the mark. Solar arc Mars is trine Neptune. Plenty of refreshment as a consolation. Solar arc Pluto is squaring his Jupiter. He will lose more than the election.

[Added *Astrological* to the original thread title, because this thread was attracting non-astrological posts. Hope the change helps keep it astrological. - Moderator]

Last edited:

David Phoenix

Re: Presidential election 2020 prediction

For better or not I wish the astro community was not so clearly biased against Trump. It seems from many that I have read, astrologers bend over backward trying to show why Biden wins the election. Though not in this post's case. I wonder how many realize that doing so puts them in the pocket of the very bad part of the NWO.

Dayum people! Look at Trump's chart, I mean really look at it. Even the PhysicalBirthTime chart cannot change the fact that he has the SUN CONJUNCT the NORTH NODE CONJUNCT URANUS. With Uranus as the most elevated planet in his chart.

The SpiritualBirthTime chart puts that conjunction in his 11th house. If that isn't a clear message from the universe that this guy is an agent of change helping to usher in the Aquarian Age, then I do not know what it would take for people to wake up and smell Theiranus. As John Locke said in "Lost", it is his destiny.

If you want to know why Trump will win check out this page.
http://www.sbastro.com/Examples/who2020.htm

JUPITERASC

For better or not I wish the astro community was not so clearly biased against Trump. It seems from many that I have read, astrologers bend over backward trying to show why Biden wins the election. Though not in this post's case. I wonder how many realize that doing so puts them in the pocket of the very bad part of the NWO.

Dayum people! Look at Trump's chart, I mean really look at it. Even the PhysicalBirthTime chart cannot change the fact that he has the SUN CONJUNCT the NORTH NODE CONJUNCT URANUS. With Uranus as the most elevated planet in his chart.

The SpiritualBirthTime chart puts that conjunction in his 11th house. If that isn't a clear message from the universe that this guy is an agent of change helping to usher in the Aquarian Age, then I do not know what it would take for people to wake up and smell Theiranus. As John Locke said in "Lost", it is his destiny.

astrological predictions for the 2020 Presidential election :smile:
includes Astrological analysis on the US Presidential election
without a definitive forecast on the winner.
http://skyscript.co.uk/forums/viewtopic.php?p=115264&sid=88cc4918cef5a6815c3852c90e434027

CapAquaPis

Nov 1-3, Nov 20-22 and Dec 11-13 within the last 3 months of 2020 we're in, these are going to be highly chaotic dates in astrology and I figured out the US presidential election is an expected horrible mess, almost like the 2000 election in Florida, and the results were determined for Bush by the US Supreme Court.

leomoon

Nov 1-3, Nov 20-22 and Dec 11-13 within the last 3 months of 2020 we're in, these are going to be highly chaotic dates in astrology and I figured out the US presidential election is an expected horrible mess, almost like the 2000 election in Florida, and the results were determined for Bush by the US Supreme Court.

I wonder considering trump is being air lifted over to Walter Reed Hospital today (Fri. 10/2/20) with Covid 19, if he will even make it out let alone to the Elections of 2020 Nov. 3rd.

This is a hypothetical question, as I know people don't like to talk death in the astrology charts.

I've always seen Jupiter however as a potential for changeover from this form to the next. Depending on the other aspects of course and what the entire charts are looking like.

No one predicted this type of illness except perhaps in the Solar Return chart.

Mars-Neptune-Uranus- as well as Midpoints aspects should be checked.

CapAquaPis

The last 100 years in the US: 8-9 Democratic presidents: Wilson, FDR, Truman, JFK, LBJ, Carter, Clinton (Bill and on the sidelines without the title, his wife Hillary) and the last: Obama...and 10 Republican presidents: Harding, Coolidge, Hoover, Eisenhower, Nixon, Ford, Reagan, Bush Sr and Jr, and Trump. I want to see Joe Biden elected and later in the 2020s, VP Kamala Harris to tie the number of US presidents in a bipartisan representative government system.

CapAquaPis

I wonder considering trump is being air lifted over to Walter Reed Hospital today (Fri. 10/2/20) with Covid 19, if he will even make it out let alone to the Elections of 2020 Nov. 3rd.

This is a hypothetical question, as I know people don't like to talk death in the astrology charts.

I've always seen Jupiter however as a potential for changeover from this form to the next. Depending on the other aspects of course and what the entire charts are looking like.

No one predicted this type of illness except perhaps in the Solar Return chart.

Mars-Neptune-Uranus- as well as Midpoints aspects should be checked.

Trump could become the 9th US president to die in office, we already have 4 assassinations (Lincoln and JFK killed directly by bullet, and Garfield and McKinley from bullet wound infections) and 4 natural deaths (Taylor ruled a possible arsenic poisoning, then you have WH Harrison from pneumonia in his only 30 days in office, Harding and FDR). I never wanted this to happen to any president in my life, but we're in a global pandemic and COVID-19 is not in full control in the USA or most of the world throughout this cursed number year 20-20. We have another year to put up with COVID-19, the USA fared worse than any other nation, although China and Russia has inaccurate case number and fatality rates, and India and Brazil are not testing enough people to control its spread.

Cary2

Banned

Kamala Harris's transits on Nov. 3, 2020 include Saturn square to both the Sun and the Moon. Saturn makes a T-square of her natal Sun/Moon opposition. Grim and serious times. Sorrow. The partnership is broken.

Transiting Jupiter is trine natal Venus, but transiting Neptune is opposed to natal Venus. Temporary happiness.

Solar arc Mc falls right across Harris's natal Sun/Moon opposition suggesting a peak in her career, but Saturn follows closely and is opposed to natal Sun and conjunct natal Moon. A loss or a fall. Depression.

The solar arc Moon crosses natal Ascendant. She will be moody, subjective, and temperamental. She will wobble between being cooperative and infuriated. Sun is not far from the Descendant, this symbolizes the partnership with Biden.

Solar arc Ascendant is on natal Mars showing a fight, but it sets ablaze her natal Grand Cross suggesting monumental trouble.

Solar arc Neptune is trine Harris's natal Uranus. She takes comfort in the global pandemic.

Solar arc Mars/Neptune midpoint squares natal Mc. Loser. Solar arc Saturn/Neptune midpoint conjuncts natal Mc. Grief. Both of these can signal sickness.

Last edited:

leomoon

Kamala Harris November 3rd, 2020:
Transiting Jupiter is trine natal Venus, but transiting Neptune is opposed to natal Venus. Temporary happiness.
Transiting Jupiter(21 Capricorn) is trine natal Jupiter...(24 Libra) wide square (Tr Jup) to her Sun! Looks to be a winner combo. :smile: Considering Tr Jup trine Venus in addition to Jup tr Jup. that is...

David Phoenix

Hi Cary2 and other members,

Two decades ago my friend John and I attended an ISAR conference that was held just before the 2000 Presidential Election. To cap off the seminar a discussion was to be held in a large conference room. A panel of eight professional astrologers sat on stage ready to enlighten the audience with their accumulated wisdom. The topic of the discussion "Who would win the upcoming Presidential Election and why".

I sat in awe as the final tally came in after the last speaker voiced their opinion. It broke down like this. Three astrologers favored one candidate while five astrologers favored the other candidate. By and large their reasons for why, carried with them no relevant information. WHAT?

With over 160 years of accumulated astrological learning and wisdom the best the panel could come up with was a 3-5 split decision. They might as well have stood on stage and flipped a coin one by one. As I recall, none of the assembled astrologers seemed confident about their decision. They appeared to be a bit nervous about being put on the spot to come up with a winner and the reasons why.

Perhaps the most absurd decision presented by one of the astrologers on the panel was based on this one reason. One Vice Presidential candidate's wife seemed to have some sort of thing in her chart that indicated she might be moving around the time of the election. Therefore of course this meant her husband would also be moving at that time. A clear indication that the move would be to the Vice Presidential quarters. As it turned out that was the loosing candidate.

As each person gave their mini lecture about who the winner would be and why, John and I sat in knowing disbelief. We had both run the charts back in June of that year, after we knew who the candidates would be. And therefore knew months in advance who the winner would be and why.

At an earlier AFA conference we walked around casually listening to various people espouse their pet theories about who would be the winner. Often their choice was colored by what was clearly their personal political beliefs.

We talked to numerous people about who we thought would win and why. Does the "blank stare of a deer in the headlights" ring a bell. Pretty much not one of those people nor those on the panel commented about activity in either the natal or progressed chart involving the MC, the 10th house or a planet in that house. WHAT?

An election of this type is a contest between two people. Contests are decided at the point of the MC or at least involve the MC in some direct way, through rulership or planet(s) posited in the 10th. Has astrological wisdom suddenly gone on vacation? These things are basic. No mystery involved.

John had discovered long before that transits, transiting or progressed midpoints and Solar Arc Directions rarely show even one supporting aspect to a candidate's chart on the day of the election. Especially when the stringent rule of 4' of orb for any aspect under consideration, is used.

Back in 2016 when I was looking at the candidates charts for the upcoming election I know I had the winner as soon as I saw this one aspect. On 8 November, 2016 Donald Trump's progressed Mercury(Sun ruler) formed an exact trine to his natal MC.

Of course this was not the only supporting aspect to show up. In all there are four aspects involving the MC and eight altogether. All supportive. And that folks is a slam dunk. But of course, search as you will you will not find this information if you use a physical birth time chart.

It was an easy task to jump ahead to 3 November, 2020 and check on what would be happening in Trump's chart at that time. It was obvious even then that he had strong support from secondary progressions to his chart at the time of the 2020 election. But with no way to know who would he be running against there was no way to determine at that time which candidate had the strongest chart for the election.

FYI Trump has on this upcoming election day(3 November, 2020)progressed MC parallel progressed Pluto. Along with four other supporting aspects it is once again a slam dunk. While Biden has basically zip.

No physical birth time charts, no transits, no midpoints, no Solar Arc Directions and no hypothetical planets were used or abused in the making of this prediction.

Take care and keep learning,
David Phoenix

david starling

Phoenix, this Election has already begun, with early voting. The mail-in voting has been about 25% of the total nation-wide in past Elections, but will be above 50% for this one. And, mail-in ballots won't be fully counted by Nov.3rd. In theory, States have until Dec.8th to finalize their official Popular-vote results.

I'm using Nov. 13th, the day Mars stations Direct, for the actual Election-results day, not Nov.3rd. By then, the vast majority of mail-in votes will have been counted.

Last edited:

leomoon

Phoenix, this Election has already begun, with early voting. The mail-in voting has been about 25% of the total nation-wide in past Elections, but will be above 50% for this one. And, mail-in ballots won't be fully counted by Nov.3rd. In theory, States have until Dec.8th to finalize their official Popular-vote results.

I'm using Nov. 13th, the day Mars stations Direct, for the actual Election-results day, not Nov.3rd. By then, the vast majority of mail-in votes will have been counted.

On November 10th, Tr Jupiter & Pluto will Trine Joe Biden's MC :wink:

David Phoenix

Quite interesting that you should bring this up. Reason?
On 12 November, 2020 Trump has progressed ASC exactly sextile natal Venus.
It is possible that the dust will not settle until later in the year as happened with Bush in 2000. On 29 December, 2020 Trump has progressed MC exactly semi-square natal Pluto.

blackbery

Cary2 pointed out that Jup.Sat.Pluto will all be making a Trine to Trumps MC!:biggrin:

In addition, as I posted on the other thread a while back, President Trump's chart is the clear WINNER for the Nov election. :w00t: Powerful Nodal aspects to NorthNode in the House of Leaders H 10 brings him great victory gh& great prominence throughout the world. Transits are the best prediction tool & Trump clearly outshines Biden's weak aspects. In fact, with Biden's Tran Neptune opposite his MC he will retire right away, get the sleep & the rest he needs. :sideways:

Trump's chart with everything mentioned here.. along with Mars will be bringing him to win the election 'war'.:happy::biggrin::w00t:

On November 10th, Tr Jupiter & Pluto will Trine Joe Biden's MC :wink:

blackbery

Thanks for pointing this out, it's clearly an aspect of defeat, of depression, of retrenchment. We caught a glimpse of this in the debate last night where V.P. Pence outwitted, outplayed & outlasted her. He bombarded her with facts & confronted her with her lies & those of Sleepy Joe & she kept putting on a fake laugh & cheesy grin but she fooled nobody. She was forced to deal with her own brutal prosecution record of jailing more blacks than anyone before her or since & Pence was calm & cool while she squirmed in her chair looking like a desperate fool. I knew as soon as he picked her, he lost the election.

Harris’ bad prosecution record in California

Biden-Harris. This is a match made in, well, about as far from heaven as you can get. More like at a public execution.

Remember that racist 1994 crime bill that Biden authored, championed, and defended for so many years? The same crime bill that fueled the mass incarceration that decimated the African-American community in the United States? Well, it was that bill that gave Harris the bricks to build her own political career on the west coast.

According to many legal experts, Harris was not the fabled “progressive prosecutor” she pretends to be. While she was San Francisco District Attorney, lawyers who worked for her were routinely accused of prosecutorial misconduct and cutting corners to rack up convictions even if some innocent people went to jail. About this, she did nothing.

Kamala Harris's transits on Nov. 3, 2020 include Saturn square to both the Sun and the Moon. Saturn makes a T-square of her natal Sun/Moon opposition. Grim and serious times. Sorrow. The partnership .

leomoon

Ref:
Quite interesting that you should bring this up. Reason?
Answer:
Its called participation on an astrology board. Nothing more. As a matter of choice I NEVER justify myself, nor do I ask that of others as I think it's rude to do so.

Astrology is afterall, an Art not a science.

Hope this clarifies sufficiently. :pouty:

blackbery

Hi David, Your postings are wonderful truth with pertinent & excellent astrology, I came to the same conclusion as you did months ago but using only transits to predict a Trump WIN in Nov. Nice to see other opinions & methods which is greatly appreciated in the astrology community.

Valid point about majority of astrologers being Democrats but it's the Main Stream Media that pushed the fake polls in 2016 claiming Clinton was going to win by 90% or higher!:tongue:

They are doing it again, constantly pushing fake news & fake polls but nobody believes them anymore except the hardcore violent Dems who have been burning down the country because they couldn't remove President Trump illegally. They can't beat him at the ballot box & they know it. This time around, they are trying to steal the election through mail-in ballot fraud.
They have already found Trump votes thrown in the trash, hundreds of ballots thrown in a river, Dem voter areas getting two ballots, etc. So much fraud.
That's why I'm all packed & heading down to Florida to be a volunteer in Florida, a state which Biden will lose & trying to cheat with Bloomberg. It's not going to happen, the Trump supporters are working hard to ensure it's a FAIR election & I can't wait to be a part of the passionate Trump campaign even if I'm not getting paid.:biggrin: I'm not working anyways so might as well volunteer for a worthy cause.

And the Tran Moon will be conjunct NorthNode conjunct his powerful Uranus in the top of his chart. WINNER! Uranus in lovely aspect to Trump's Mercury. There is also a Full Moon in Taurus a few days before the election lighting up Trump's ZENITH! MC exactly.

MAIL IN VOTER FRAUD (NPR says Trump is RIGHT)

Mail-In Ballots Are The Greatest Risk For Election Fraud: Hans von Spakovsky

Tucker: Ballot harvesting makes a mockery of the secret vote

https://youtu.be/e2VF_YjqPXQ

Florida man arrested for voter fraud after allegedly requesting ballot for dead woman (Democrat of course!)

Ballots Found In Nevada Trash Cans As Dems Sue To Eliminate Signature Verification

New Ruling In Pennsylvania Could Leave Some Mail-In Ballots Uncounted | NBC Nightly News - up to 100,000 votes could be discounted.

Luzerne County manager issues response to investigation into discarded military ballots for Trump.

The desperate Dems will not be able to steal the election, there are hundreds of volunteers like myself who will work tirelessly to ensure that Trump's ballots will be counted. The Dems want to create as much chaos & confusion on election night so Sleepy Joe won't concede. HC told him not to concede!!! Their diabolical plan won't work because America won't allow them to. Trump will win & his natal chart confirms this.

:love::love::love::love::love:

Hey ho, hey ho, it's off to Florida I go.

Last edited:

leomoon

Ref: In need of a link

They have already found Trump votes thrown in the trash, hundreds of ballots thrown in a river, Dem voter areas getting two ballots, etc
I'm wondering if you have a legitimate article about this?

From my understanding watching the news (nightly news), when Kayleigh E the press secretary was asked by the journalist "what river in this country?" She couldn't answer.

She finally said, "A ditch".

After saying this she said "a ditch in Wisconsin"

However, the Wisconsin Election board said it was just somebody's regular mail found in a ditch and had nothing to do with tRump.

https://news.yahoo.com/kayleigh-mcenany-claims-trump-ballots-070850497.html

that story has now completely fallen apart.The Milwaukee Journal-Sentinel reports that Meagan Wolfe, director of the Wisconsin Elections Commission, said during a news conference this week that "no Wisconsin absentee ballots were found" in a mail bag that was discovered last week in a ditch in Greenville, Wisconsin, although she said she didn't know if any out-of-state ballots were caught up in the mail bag.

blackbery

I presented plenty of links & hundreds more but I'm leaving now.
Doesn't how much hard evidence presented, the violent, desperate Dems call it a 'conspiracy theory'. They are unhinged & crazy & dangerous because they know they are losing to President Trump in Nov & now posting new fake poll showing Sleepy Joe 16 points ahead. We all are aware that Mercury will be turning direct the day of Nov 3rd & this Merc craziness all a result of the mail-in ballots. There are plenty of
links proving how unreliable this is but the Dems claim it's all perfectly safe.

The lies keep getting bigger & bigger!:unsure::crying:

CA didn’t count 100,000 mail-in ballots in March. How many were thrown out in your county?

https://www.sacbee.com/news/politics-government/capitol-alert/article246123725.html

Discarded mail-in ballots were found beside Dundee Road
Terry Beigie Oct 1, 2020

https://dailyprogress.com/community...cle_900cef0e-0325-11eb-b694-d767cf9afbd9.html

Inside Wisconsin’s Election Mess: Thousands of Missing or Nullified Ballots

https://www.nytimes.com/2020/04/09/us/politics/wisconsin-election-absentee-coronavirus.html

Arrest made after ballots dumped in trash;
- New Jersey

https://youtu.be/J-oj_3iMMkE

Voters find unexpected return addresses on Georgia absentee ballots

https://youtu.be/QzBY15r6M5Y

I can't keep posting all the fraud, boxes of ballots found dumped outside large apt buildings, pets getting ballots, it goes on & on.

Ref: In need of a link

I'm wondering if you have a legitimate article about this?
[/url]

Last edited: