will we meet in real life?

lasthope

Hi everyone!
And it's me again.
I wonder if I will meet this person ever in this life? We have never met live, only communicated over the net, there is a distance of several thousand kilometers between us.

I would be glad to receive any information, as it is important.

In my opinion, the answer is "no", since all the necessary aspects are divergent.

Attachments

• astro-2gw-anonymous-hr-64648-76154.jpg
    astro-2gw-anonymous-hr-64648-76154.jpg
    83.4 KB · Views: 31
Last edited:

waybread

I don't think you will meet. You are symbolized by the sun, located in the 5th house of casual love affairs. The 5th house is ruled by Jupiter in the 7th house of more committed relationships (where is is also a co-significator, if you want to use the 7th house for him.) The sun does apply to a sextile with Jupiter, but before it gets there, Mars perfects a square. I'd call that a prohibition. The sun does not aspect Saturn, ruler of the 7th.

lasthope

I don't think you will meet. You are symbolized by the sun, located in the 5th house of casual love affairs. The 5th house is ruled by Jupiter in the 7th house of more committed relationships (where is is also a co-significator, if you want to use the 7th house for him.) The sun does apply to a sextile with Jupiter, but before it gets there, Mars perfects a square. I'd call that a prohibition. The sun does not aspect Saturn, ruler of the 7th.

Thank you!
I was thinking in the same way.