Did I meet my soul mate/could it have worked out if he weren´t married?

blackbery

Wow, the chemistry & comparison with the two of you is REMARKABLE.

It probably is true love.

Yet, the Saturn/Neptune conjunction is VERY revealing. Extremely karmic relationship. You were brought together for a reason but great pain involved.

It's impossible to say what would have happened if he hadn't returned to his wife. But he did. He chose her over you & left you without an explanation or closure.

VERY cowardly.

OR maybe he's hoping you'll stick around in case things don't work out with the wifey & he'll come running back to you.

People leave marriages all the time with children. That's just an excuse. In fact, children pick up on the tension with the parents & creates all kinds of psychological problems.

There are A LOT of positives in the chart.

All the best.

IleneK

Premium Member
What I am struck by are the obstacles in your charts. Your chart displays it as a natal signature, with a exact Sun Saturn conjunction. His chart displays the same with a natal Sun Saturn square.
His Saturn amplifies and reiterates obstacles as it squares your natal Sun Saturn signature. Further, his Saturn dispels the illusions of your natal Neptune with the cold hard truth of life as it really is.
There is an easy trine between your Moon and his Sun that can make you fall for each other. You have that inclination anyway, with a natal Sun Moon trine. His Mars brings energy to your Moon and that Sun Moon trine between you. But his Mars is weak, debilitated in Taurus, so there is just not enough energy there. Your Mars brings energy to his Moon, but your Mars is weak also, in it fall. So not enough Martian energy from either of you is available.

The state of mind from the Sun Moon trine that the two of you shared is a common beginning of love, besotted, love struck. It feels amazing, but it never lasts. It must be successfully transformed by the challenges that infatuation always face. If it is not, if it cannot bear up under those challenges that real life presents, then the relationship does not continue.

I think it may be difficult to overcome the causes and conditions that bring the two of you to the respective places where you now find yourselves.

Last edited:

IleneK

Premium Member
Thank you for your thoughtful reply, Stella. I would make a couple of comments.
Referring to your 1:
I did not suggest that the love between you was a "facade" which is defined as a show, a front, a pretense. Rather that it is only the very beginning, the "falling in love." Then that must settle and then ripen over time through the kind of adversity that you faced.
For example, how you described his returning to his family "after 18 yrs marriage, that it was broken and he did´t feel her as a woman/partner as he did with me (more as a daughter he had to take care of and stand) but he´d just continue because he felt responsible for her and child and just deal with a boring life." Well, that's love. Not the light and shiny kind, but the difficult, not turning away kind.
Referring to your 2.
Saturn creates obstacles that teach us life lessons the hard way. It is foundational. It also creates unbreakable bonds, for better and for worse. I would expect that if the circumstances were such that you were able to become partners, it would be very difficult to break up. If things are good, it would hold you together. If things are bad, it would keep you together. Kind of like how you are still bound to the relationship right now.
It is worthy being cautious with those who have such Saturn contacts to your natal chart, because we can get into relationships that we can't get out of, even if we want to.

I hope this offers some food for thought and also some support for you during this challenging time.

Please take good care of yourself.
I am wishing you the very best.

Last edited: