What is so "fascinating" on me?

tisha83

Hi guys.In whole my life I have a problem with men because many of them have becume almost obsessed with me.I know there something what attracts them to me strongly sexually.Sometimes it is really dangerous because I have been almost raped by my friend. This is also serious problem for that reason because I can´t find a man who would like my whole personality and not admires me only like a sexual symbol. Please could you tell me what is "wrong" with me from my natal chart?I think this is of my Venus in Scorpio and also Pluto in Descendant. But what can I do with this and how can I change it?

Attachments

• natal chart.jpg
    natal chart.jpg
    100.5 KB · Views: 58
Last edited:

Abby83

I started a thread recently about venus in scorpio and almost all the ppl who posted agreed on what it attracts. What you have stated seems to be a venus in scorpio and pluto on descendant situation. Venus in scorpio tends to attract ppl who want to have sex with you instead of be in love with you. Rape and power plays and molesting also come under this position. But you attract it at the same time. Ppl with this placement feel used, like sex objects. I don't know too much about pluto on descendant but I have read that it can attract an abusive partner? I think we need to see the chart if we want to help you to find a way to improve your relationships.

Abby83

Ok so now I can see the chart. It depends on whether your asc is aries or Taurus. Interesting how your venus is in scorpio and mars is in libra, both in their opposite signs. 8th house ruler Jupiter sextiles mars too. Uranus (friends) shakes up your sex life. To me, it's a highly sexed chart.

Last edited:

tisha83

Ok so now I can see the chart. It depends on whether your asc is aries or Taurus. Interesting how your venus is in scorpio and mars is in libra, both in their opposite signs. 8th house ruler Jupiter sextiles mars too. Uranus (friends) shakes up your sex life. To me, it's a highly sexed chart.

Thank you Abby83 for your answer. I´m sure that I have Ascendant in Aries and Mars in Libra is its ruler, also conjuncts my Moon in Libra. Generally with my Moon I try to be friendly and nice to everyone but all of these men then think that I want them sexually, provoke them and want to have sex with them.I swear that I don´t do that and not abuse my sexual power over them. I don´t wear provocative clothes and don´t seduce them intensionally.I´ve already met many men in my life who percieve me like a sexual symbol, have becume obsessed with me and I had to stopped them. When I wanted to have serious relationship with a man who attracts me too, it is a problem because usually this man wants only sex from me and don´t care about me emotionaly and what I feel.

Venus in Scorpio is like a curse in my case, I have a sexual power but in my life it brings me only problems.

Pluto on Descendant brings power struggle theme in my relationships, in all of them there is a theme of dominat and submissive partner, my relationships look like battleground. How can I attract men other way not only sexually?

Last edited:

Abby83

It's that venus in scorpio!! 7th house ruler. However...

It is said that the sun represents the man a woman will marry/be with when she is in her adult life. Your sun is in Capricorn. It is in the 9th house of foreigners, religious people, higher learning, teachers. And being your 5th house ruler you may meet him doing 5th house activities.

But I prefer to look at tropical chart.

tisha83

It's that venus in scorpio!! 7th house ruler. However...

It is said that the sun represents the man a woman will marry/be with when she is in her adult life. Your sun is in Capricorn. It is in the 9th house of foreigners, religious people, higher learning, teachers. And being your 5th house ruler you may meet him doing 5th house activities.

But I prefer to look at tropical chart.

Yes, I´m sure Venus in Scorpio is responsible for it! Thank you for your advice.I hope that I´ll attract a man who will be like my Sun in 9th house and not only see me like a sexual object because I want more than just sex.

Abby83

Basically what im saying is that the sun is another way out. The sun represents men in your life too. So you could meet him in 9th house or 5th house activities. Does that make sense? Like he could be a lawyer, teacher, foreigner etc. Or someone you study with or someone you meet doing a hobby or sport. Having the mentality that you don't just want sex is a fantastic start. Perhaps you may be realising you want a guy who is smart and adventurous?

Last edited:

enigmaticstatic

I have always heard that Saturn in the 7th house brings delays and restrictions regarding marriage and commitment. I have never met or known someone personally with Saturn in the 7th. from the sounds of things no partner sounds like a good thing.
Pluto conjunct the 7th cusp and the moon also, shows you may be attracted to father figures or parent type spouses who are are nurturing yet also jealous and possessive as well. With Mars and Pluto it's possible there is an element of pain or abuse that could present.
With mars and Venus in mutual reception for some reason I go right back to your intercepted first and seventh houses. Which highlights the issues you have brought up.
I Can't but help notice you have Chiron hanging around there in Taurus, at an unfavorable degree. i have been told Chiron is very prevalent in sexual abuse victims' charts. with it opposite the 8th cusp I could see how you may have issues surrounding sexual partners, themes of sexual abuse and issues surrounding sex. This could make trusting people and opening your self up to love and commitment hard for you.
I would look a little deeper into the meaning of having those two intercepted houses and signs. I would take a close look at Chiron given it's conjunct your second house cusp and represents the nature of the issue at hand. I encourage you to examine the degrees of the 1/7th cusps, Chiron and Algol. Don't freak out about Algol too much though, nothing to lose your head over... I know a few people with planet placements there and it's not that bad. You just have to learn how to use it. Also learn to use the supporting signs one the cusps of the intercepted houses to better support your self and the issues brought up by the interceptions.
I would suggest you be careful who you place your trust in with the condition of your seventh and eighth house due to Chiron in the second and all that stuff in the seventh going on.
No business partners, loans, joint bank accounts, bills and so forth. The 8th house rules rape, taxes, loans, shared finances and so forth. seventh would rule committed relationships, open enemies and best friends, business partners.
I would imagine the rapist you were friends with must have been a good friend? Hurtful Betrayal doesn't ever come from enemies does it?

Last edited:

tisha83

Basically what im saying is that the sun is another way out. The sun represents men in your life too. So you could meet him in 9th house or 5th house activities. Does that make sense? Like he could be a lawyer, teacher, foreigner etc. Or someone you study with or someone you meet doing a hobby or sport. Having the mentality that you don't just want sex is a fantastic start. Perhaps you may be realising you want a guy who is smart and adventurous?

Thanx you for advice. I hope that it will be like this also in my case because I´m tired of being more sexual object than woman. My Sun in 9th house is one of the best thing, which I have in my natal chart. I love traveling, higher education, philosophy about life, dreaming about other countries and places :)... hope, that my future husband will shine like my Sun. :)

tisha83

I Can't but help notice you have Chiron hanging around there in Taurus, at an unfavorable degree. i have been told Chiron is very prevalent in sexual abuse victims' charts. with it opposite the 8th cusp I could see how you may have issues surrounding sexual partners, themes of sexual abuse and issues surrounding sex. This could make trusting people and opening your self up to love and commitment hard for you.
I would look a little deeper into the meaning of having those two intercepted houses and signs. I would take a close look at Chiron given it's conjunct your second house cusp and represents the nature of the issue at hand. I encourage you to examine the degrees of the 1/7th cusps, Chiron and Algol. Don't freak out about Algol too much though, nothing to lose your head over... I know a few people with planet placements there and it's not that bad. You just have to learn how to use it. Also learn to use the supporting signs one the cusps of the intercepted houses to better support your self and the issues brought up by the interceptions.
I would suggest you be careful who you place your trust in with the condition of your seventh and eighth house due to Chiron in the second and all that stuff in the seventh going on.
No business partners, loans, joint bank accounts, bills and so forth. The 8th house rules rape, taxes, loans, shared finances and so forth. seventh would rule committed relationships, open enemies and best friends, business partners.
I would imagine the rapist you were friends with must have been a good friend? Hurtful Betrayal doesn't ever come from enemies does it?

Thank you for your comment and deeper analysis of my chart.

With Saturn in 7th house you´re right. Saturn makes some restrictions in my 7th house and gives me higher expectations, which my partners have to fulfill. Also makes me really serious in relationships, I´m definitely not flirty type of person, but always insist on serious and deep relationship. So deep like the Venus in Scorpio can be.

I studied my Chiron in 1st house in more details. I´m not sure but Algol is 2 degree far from my Chiron and it is not the exact position, so I don´t devote a lof of attention to Algol. Of course, you may be right and Algol could have influence in connection with my Chiron. But what impress me more is that my Chiron in Taurus is opposed to my Venus in Scorpio and makes T-square together with Lilith in Pisces in 11th house.

This my "friend" has been obsessed with me for years, but I didn´t know that. Yes, he was a good friend of mine and I trusted him a lot. We know each other since we were children, we grew up in neighborhood. I liked him like a friend but our friendship was destroyed by his obsession with me. He was jealous on all boys, who wanted to talk with me and on whom I smiled. He was really possesive and jealous. Real horror happened when one night we were outside together, were drinking and talking, and had a fun in a bar and then outside he almost raped me. Told me that he loves me forever and I must belong to him. He is Scorpio Sun and has also Scorpio Ascendant, with Pluto, Mercury, Mars in Scorpio too. I was really shocked when I saw our synastry. Too many important conections, too many Scorpio planets, so deep and crazy is this synastry. My Asc. and Juno falls in his 5th house. My Part fortunate is on his North Node. Funny thing is that my Chiron is exactly on his Descendant and his Juno is exactly on my Descendant. Heh, what a suprise. :surprised: If you want to see this synastry, I can attach it.

Last edited:

Chillaxer

There's loads there. Pluto on the Dsc, most obviously, that was there on another chart I looked at whose owner attracted obsession. The fact the 7th house is in Scorpio would add to it, and there is even Saturn there which adds something harsh and intense in how you come over and your attractions.

There is the moon much tighter on the Dsc, and there is Juno, right on the Asc.

You have the South node in the 8th, death and sex, deep connections, transformation. And the North node in the second(bodily awareness) in Gemini(communication). You also have Uranus in the 8th, quite revolutionary and shocking planet in the house of sex and death.

Fortune in Aquarius 11th may be unconnected, but seems quite significant in terms of hopes, wishes and politics, maybe fame.

Interesting chart.

wilsontc

Staff member
Unaspected Venus, to tisha

tisha,

You have an unaspected (strong energy) Venus in Scorpio. The sexuality of Venus in Scorpio has already been mentioned, so I'll just concentrate on its being unaspected. Unaspected planets do not "connect in" with the chart. As a result, people with unaspected planets tend to not be aware of those energies and OVERdo them without realizing it. With unaspected planets a little goes a long way! Maybe get a girlfriend you trust to tell you about how sexy/sexual you really are might be a way to see yourself more objectively. Most likely you're pumping in way more sex into the situation than you realize.

Unaspectedly,

Tim

tisha83

Re: Unaspected Venus, to tisha

tisha,

You have an unaspected (strong energy) Venus in Scorpio. The sexuality of Venus in Scorpio has already been mentioned, so I'll just concentrate on its being unaspected. Unaspected planets do not "connect in" with the chart. As a result, people with unaspected planets tend to not be aware of those energies and OVERdo them without realizing it. With unaspected planets a little goes a long way! Maybe get a girlfriend you trust to tell you about how sexy/sexual you really are might be a way to see yourself more objectively. Most likely you're pumping in way more sex into the situation than you realize.

Unaspectedly,

Tim

Yes, Tim thankx for comment. Yes there is no aspect on this Venus, only this square with Lilith and Chiron in oposition. So unaspectedly and also unexpactedly are probably the right words for the energy of my Venus in Scorpio. Scorpio sexual energy is more than just deep, there is also transformative potential but it´s hard to control it, it´s like proverb "still waters run deep". I don´t must show my sexuality to others and in spite of that all these men feel it. My Venus is like a magic spell, which makes them obsessed by me sexually. Unfortunately, it brings me only problems and all these themes of Scorpio´s energy is highlighten in my relationships also by this Pluto in Scorpio on Descendant. Probably, I can´t begin an equal relationship with a man who I attract so much sexually because it´s only about sex and nothing more. But I want more!

Last edited:

tisha83

You have the South node in the 8th, death and sex, deep connections, transformation. And the North node in the second(bodily awareness) in Gemini(communication). You also have Uranus in the 8th, quite revolutionary and shocking planet in the house of sex and death.

Fortune in Aquarius 11th may be unconnected, but seems quite significant in terms of hopes, wishes and politics, maybe fame.

Interesting chart.

I don´t know much about Uranus in 8th house and how it manifests its power. Could you tell me more about what means this Uranus in 8th house? There is not any aspect too.

tisha83

tisha83,

I have the same problem as you. Men only want me for sex, they don't want a serious relationship.

I have venus in libra in 7th house and mars on dc.

I think we have some similarities in our charts as I well remember you have Mars as Ascendant´s ruler and Juno is also in conjunction with your Ascendant.Mars and Pluto are similar in some characteristics and with Mars on Descendant you may attract men who are intense, agressive, active and have strong sex drive, maybe this is the reason why you attracted men sexually.Also your Sun is probably in Scorpio in 8th house with Pluto and Saturn there, I ´m not sure about these position just think that.And 8th house is house of sex, death, transformative powers and maminky house of Scorpio. I think it will change soon everything because you will have transit Uranus on you Ascendant, opposing your Mars and Descendant and also it will conjunct Juno. You will see what will happen. Wish you a good luck!

Last edited:

Abby83

So based on what Wilson is saying about unaspected planets, if Uranus is unaspected in 8th house then I guess u have no idea how sexually rebellious you are (or should I say how sexually rebellious your friends are, being the 11th house ruler). This tells me u really need to tone it down with your attraction towards men. Maybe find someone you're not attracted to? Lol, I'm just kidding. Basically I'm just saying you need to tone it down but only u can discover how to do that, I hope. Maybe being sun in Capricorn, a man who is very busy with work and achieving goals for a family who has spare time here and there to have sex is more up your ally :).

It's funny though how u say u don't do anything sexy. I've met quite a few other women (including my mum) who had venus in scorpio and I didnt find any of them sexy. Hmmm.

Last edited:

tisha83

Thankx Abby83 for explanation of this unaspected Uranus in 8th house.

Maybe I´m not absolutely sexy, I don´t know this but I just know that 2-times I´ve already run away from situation where I was almost raped. Sometimes I´m really naivne and underestimated the situation. And sometimes it´s fine to see all these men that want me but just for sex it is not enought.

Venus in Scorpio is a personal planet and by years I think that I have learned to control its power, there is button of On/Off. But I do not have idea how can be Uranus in 8th house controlled. Sometimes I get to really bizarre situation, for example a pair of woman and man both wanted to have sex with me when I was on the party of my friend. Also some women suggested me sex but I refuse them all. I absolutely prefer men and want to have relationship only with a man. I think that I attracted sexually not all men, only men who have stronger sex drive or are more Scorpio´s type.

My ex-lover who I fell in love and it lasted for years, but he has never really wanted me, just for sex. He has Sun in Virgo and Venus and Mars in Leo, Mars is on Regulus. Venus is in exact trine to his Uranus and in our synastry this was copied.All his Leo´s planet fell to my 5th house. It was the worst but also the most needed experience what happened to me. It took me years until I realized that he just wants sex from me and I attracted him only sexually. It was the most painful experience, manipulation was strong and obsessed by sex we were both, but I couldn´t stop it because Ireally loved him.

Last edited:

Chillaxer

I don´t know much about Uranus in 8th house and how it manifests its power. Could you tell me more about what means this Uranus in 8th house? There is not any aspect too.

I don't know much about unaspected planets, from what I get on the web -

"They have no direct influence on other planets (or psychic dynamics), and are themselves also not influenced, so they can exhibit extremes in their effects. We notice this particularly in an all-or-nothing attitude: quick to exaggerate, or precisely the opposite: not responsive in the least"

I do notice quite a pronounced trend with transit Uranus in the 8th(and I consider transits like subtly different temporary versions of natal planets) towards death and sex appeal. So maybe natally, in you, there is something all or nothing in terms of deep connections with the opposite sex, and it would seem to suggest awakenings in sex. It's also in Sagittarius too, a sign of risk, confidence, exploration and expansiveness.