Prediction of Homosexuality in Chart??

Agam880

Me and my wife had a marriage after 7 years of courtship. After 1.5 yrs she suddenly got into an affair with a girl and now she wants a divorce from me. Her details are as below.

Birth: 26th December, 1990 at 22:45 hrs in Kolkata, (Calcutta) India.

My question is can a homosexual tendency be predicted from the chart? Can you tell me if this is a passing phase or are we destined to get a divorce?

Kitchy

Banned
There is a very long and drawn out discussion of this matter on this forum.

http://www.astrologyweekly.com/forum/showthread.php?t=51308

If you take time to post your chart and your wife's chart, with transits and progressions - you will likely find it more telling of what is going on in your relationship and perhaps some insights will follow as to why this sudden upset in your marriage has been spelled-out.

It could be a Neptune transit in your charts or in relation to your synastry - which could indicate a nebulous-ness of each of your views of another or even outright deception of the most intimate matters and truths.

It could be a Uranus transit to your charts, a Pluto transit to your charts - ones that create profound active changes in a person or within a coupling.

I would offer the importance of not using astrology as a means of defining one's sexual preference - because there are no viable consensus or truth to the matter.

You might find more comfort in looking at the what and why of the situation for your answers, than you would looking at the who.

Good Luck, though, as I am certain your world feels rocked upside down right now and you are trying to find explanations for your being or feeling blindsided. It must be a very difficult time for you.

Agam880

There is a very long and drawn out discussion of this matter on this forum.

http://www.astrologyweekly.com/forum/showthread.php?t=51308

If you take time to post your chart and your wife's chart, with transits and progressions - you will likely find it more telling of what is going on in your relationship and perhaps some insights will follow as to why this sudden upset in your marriage has been spelled-out.

It could be a Neptune transit in your charts or in relation to your synastry - which could indicate a nebulous-ness of each of your views of another or even outright deception of the most intimate matters and truths.

It could be a Uranus transit to your charts, a Pluto transit to your charts - ones that create profound active changes in a person or within a coupling.

I would offer the importance of not using astrology as a means of defining one's sexual preference - because there are no viable consensus or truth to the matter.

You might find more comfort in looking at the what and why of the situation for your answers, than you would looking at the who.

Good Luck, though, as I am certain your world feels rocked upside down right now and you are trying to find explanations for your being or feeling blindsided. It must be a very difficult time for you.
Thanks a lot Kitchy.

It is indeed a very very difficult time for me. Especially because this is not making any sense what so ever. I am interested in understanding if this is a passing phase or if this is for here to stay. The sudden change cannot be explained. Now she is desparate and not even wanting to talk to me.

I am going through a very very bad phase for the past 5 months. Since 26th Dec 2015 we are separated. Now she wants a divorce though our families are not in favor of that. Our details are below:

Self:
Birth: 18th August, 1986 at 19:05 hrs in Kolkata (Calcutta), India

Wife:
Birth: 26th December, 1990 at 22:45 hrs in Kolkata (Calcutta), India

Marriage Date: 15th February, 2014.

We had a very pleasant long term courtship before marriage.

Is there a chance of reunion or do stars indicate a divorce?
When is it a good time for me to try to negotiate or convince her?

Request your kind advice.

Kitchy

Banned
Do you know how to create a natal birth chart using Astrodienst?

I am not focused enough right now to walk you through it, but maybe some one/others might be.

It will be best for you to create a natal birth chart for each of your birthdates/times and include transits.

Agam880

Madam,

I have added our natal charts here. Please can you give an indication if there is a chance or reunion or some favourable change? I am adding the charts and have added the transit charts also.

Can you please advice if things are ever going to be fine between us?

When can I expect to get her back or when is it time to convince her? Also, Is a divorce predicted in our charts?

Attachments

• astro_w2gw_02_khu.65282.33865.gif
    astro_w2gw_02_khu.65282.33865.gif
    50.7 KB · Views: 40
  • astro_w2gw_01_agam.65240.32776.gif
    astro_w2gw_01_agam.65240.32776.gif
    51.7 KB · Views: 33
  • astro_2gw_01_agam.65692.5431.gif
    astro_2gw_01_agam.65692.5431.gif
    103.5 KB · Views: 30
  • astro_2gw_02_khu.65672.4518.gif
    astro_2gw_02_khu.65672.4518.gif
    102.6 KB · Views: 31
Last edited:

rahu

Banned
hi you have given 2 different times for her birth time. whi8ch is correct 8:45 pm or 10:45 pm?

either way the composite Jupiter/Uranus midpoint is conjunct to the moon which implies she wants a divorce. her natal chart does not strike me as strongly lesbian but I get the feeling her relationship with a woman is more because she feels dominated and restricted by men from her childhood and family, not just you. so the relationship with the woman will not last but it will last long enough for her to get a divorce. I feel your and her cultural values make it difficult to fault the men in her life as the reason she wants a divorce, so she is using her involvement with a woman to establish this as why she wants a divorce. either way I believe a divorce in in the future

the divorce would likely go ahead between june 9th 2015 when the south node conjuncts the composite moon at 16pisces52 and june 24th when the south node is conjunct uranus/Jupiter midpoint at 15picses17.

my condolences

rahu

Last edited:

ashriia

Hi.

I think rather than focusing on whether or not your wife is a lesbian and if her current girlfriend will last... The focus should instead be on the facts which are - she has been separated from you, is seeing someone else, and wants a divorce. Seems like she has made her decision already. Transit Pluto will conjunct her natal venus very soon. And pluto over a personal planet the changes are permanent. Pluto destroys then gives new life to everything it touches, in this case venus.

Sometimes the hardest part of loving someone, is knowing how to let them go as well.

Kitchy

Banned
Agam -

This book is timeless and might be helpful to you in dealing with your feelings of devastation and fears/questions on a day to day basis. Good Wishes....

How to Survive the Loss of a Love

excerpt of reviews:

"Let's face it, abandonment hurts. There would be more charity in murder. But, if your heart has been broken, if you are the one who wanted the relationship to work, if you are the one left behind - this is the perfect book for you. Buy it.
In it you will find short, one page chapters chock full of important reminders, proverbs, advice and practical suggestions. Throughout the message is constant - let yourself hurt, take responsibility for your own pain and your own healing, you will survive, you will smile again, life really is worth living.
Accompanying every chapter is a short, one page, free verse poem. Nothing has ever helped me feel more than these did.
I read most of this book while sitting in a city park one sunny, Sunday afternoon. All around me were families playing with their children. Inside I was bleeding, and frequently crying. It took at least two more years to get over being dumped, but my healing started that day. Maybe your's will, too."

http://www.amazon.com/Survive-Loss-Love-Peter-McWilliams/dp/0931580439

Last edited:

Agam880

hi you have given 2 different times for her birth time. whi8ch is correct 8:45 pm or 10:45 pm?

either way the composite Jupiter/Uranus midpoint is conjunct to the moon which implies she wants a divorce. her natal chart does not strike me as strongly lesbian but I get the feeling her relationship with a woman is more because she feels dominated and restricted by men from her childhood and family, not just you. so the relationship with the woman will not last but it will last long enough for her to get a divorce. I feel your and her cultural values make it difficult to fault the men in her life as the reason she wants a divorce, so she is using her involvement with a woman to establish this as why she wants a divorce. either way I believe a divorce in in the future

the divorce would likely go ahead between june 9th 2015 when the south node conjuncts the composite moon at 16pisces52 and june 24th when the south node is conjunct uranus/Jupiter midpoint at 15picses17.

my condolences

rahu

Divorce usually takes 6-10 months time. Is there a possibility that by delaying the filing of the divorce, I may buy some time? Is there any chance for our reunion in the coming 6 months? Its unlikely that I will get a chance to convince her but if I do when is it a good time to talk to her?

Agam880

Hi.

I think rather than focusing on whether or not your wife is a lesbian and if her current girlfriend will last... The focus should instead be on the facts which are - she has been separated from you, is seeing someone else, and wants a divorce. Seems like she has made her decision already. Transit Pluto will conjunct her natal venus very soon. And pluto over a personal planet the changes are permanent. Pluto destroys then gives new life to everything it touches, in this case venus.

Sometimes the hardest part of loving someone, is knowing how to let them go as well.

I agree, however, the most difficult part was accepting the way she chose to part ways.

Around what time is Pluto likely to conjunct venus? Is there a chance of things improving later on?

Agam880

Agam -

This book is timeless and might be helpful to you in dealing with your feelings of devastation and fears/questions on a day to day basis. Good Wishes....

How to Survive the Loss of a Love

excerpt of reviews:

"Let's face it, abandonment hurts. There would be more charity in murder. But, if your heart has been broken, if you are the one who wanted the relationship to work, if you are the one left behind - this is the perfect book for you. Buy it.
In it you will find short, one page chapters chock full of important reminders, proverbs, advice and practical suggestions. Throughout the message is constant - let yourself hurt, take responsibility for your own pain and your own healing, you will survive, you will smile again, life really is worth living.
Accompanying every chapter is a short, one page, free verse poem. Nothing has ever helped me feel more than these did.
I read most of this book while sitting in a city park one sunny, Sunday afternoon. All around me were families playing with their children. Inside I was bleeding, and frequently crying. It took at least two more years to get over being dumped, but my healing started that day. Maybe your's will, too."

http://www.amazon.com/Survive-Loss-Love-Peter-McWilliams/dp/0931580439

Thanks for the compassion Kitchy. Much appreciated. Can I just ask what is your take on the entire episode. Looking at my chart would you say that a seperation/divorce is predicted? Is there a second marriage there in my horoscope?

Kitchy

Banned
Agam -

I am looking concurrently at your natal/transits chart.

You have a natal moon-venus trine in 7th / 11th houses - which indicates a great deal of emotional desire for relationship - you are a person who aspires to being in a relationship. That is the first indicator for me that says future relationship(s) will be at the forefront of your concerns. In itself, it is not bad, but the risk, of course, is that your desire and need to be in bonded coupling can or might lead you into quick couplings which may or may not work out if the immediacy of need and desire eclipses the practicality. I believe you will have other relationship(s) given this moon-venus need, but I would caution you to spend time expelling the current grief and dismay you are feeling so that it doesn't cloud your thinking or acting. In other words, watch out for the 'rebound' relationships.

As I suspected earlier in my first post, without seeing your chart - you do have a Neptune influence with it being square to your venus. This can often imply a rose-colored-glasses approach to a relationship - seeing what you hope to see in other, but not necessarily reality based, and it has potential for clouding your perceptions of the other. This might have been operative in your relationship with your wife - you may have missed some of the signals/behaviors that might have indicated she was unhappy in the relationship and/or wanting to be with someone else. Be mindful of that stuff in the future. With Venus-Neptune it is always important to remember that feelings of love are often different than facts of love.

You have a very tight moon-mercury opposition from 11th to 5th - and this tells me that you are young at heart, and generally, there is an optimism of native with any moon-mercury aspect. But you also have a Moon-Saturn sextile, which lends excellent practicality and tempering of emotional overboard-ness, so count your lucky stars for that one. Although this hurts now, you will overcome it.

I want to add that Neptune, ruler of your Asc. in your 10th, could make you for a mark, as the saying goes. It means that you might be an easy target for being fooled, deceived or caught unaware. Again - this is what you have to be concerned with in the mates you attract, especially considering your venus-neptune aspect. It is possible that you could be targeted by less than honest people in matters of the heart and it can definitely create problems with your standing in the world around you.

Uranus sure did show it's upsetting ways in this instance with your wife. What you thought you had regarding 10th house status (your position has husband, head of household, etc) will always be a point of uncertainty, with quick or sudden lightning strikes of change in this area for you. I'm not sure when all of this transpired with your wife, but chances are that transiting Uranus, now at 21 of Aries, had perfected a trine to your natal Uranus in 10th around the time she told you she wanted out of the relationship. A trine of Uranus to Uranus by transit might sound good by aspect, but it is always going to be a point of upset and disturbance no matter what aspect is involved. The good of it is that it "freed" you from something that wasn't genuine. Find comfort in that if you are able.

As for future marriage/commitment, the ruler of your 7th, Mercury, is located in your 5th house natally. This, to me, tells me that maybe part of your 'freeing' by the Uranus transit was to show you that maybe you aren't necessarily needing the commitment of legal marriage as much as you are the the coupling / being with another person. With this, it likely provides you with ample opportunities for romance in life, and likely, with women younger than yourself.

I would caution you that transiting Saturn, although retrograde now, is soon to be applying to conjunct your natal Uranus in 10th - this tells me that your status as married couple, husband IS over, and that the parting of ways may be drawn out for a while, at least through to year-end. This doesn't have to be bad or prolonging, because it will allow you time to further process the reality of it all and by the time you are completely disengaged from the marriage (divorced) you will have had some time under your belt to review and put in perspective all that has occurred. It could also indicate that she might delay or push-pull the legality matter, since Saturn transiting 9th indicates matters of judgements in court that can be drawn out or taxing on one's matters.

All in all, I would say this: wait for Saturn to do it's number in 9th, then on natal Uranus, then 10th and then Neptune. (Sheesh, that sounds like a lot, butagain, thank your lucky stars that Saturn moves through a sign in two and a half years, so apply patience and tranquility where you are able.

Transiting Jupiter, retrograde now, will meet your 7th cusp cleanly and with finality in a short period, and Jupiter brings buoyancy to 7th - gives you a sense that others out there are on your side and with you for the haul. As well, it is kind of like a light at the end of the tunnel, and it may help pad the blow of all this once it crosses your Desc.

Your natal Hades Moon (moon-pluto aspect) is a whole 'nother story! Yikes, if you feel like getting vengeance or making overt attempts to control the situation or your wife at this point - please reconsider any actions, motives or behaviors of control or domination. 8th house Pluto seldom takes prisoners, so I am pretty sure you are boiling underneath the surface from all of this - and if there are issues of shared money/wealth/property, etc, involved, USE YOUR ATTORNEY to deal with these matters and don't take it upon yourself to crush your wife, because i get a feeling that is what this will come down to. 9 times out of 10 - when love is lost/removed, it becomes all about STUFF for a Hades Moon, as a means to capture who was lost by controlling things.

It will be a few years before Jupiter crosses your MC - sounds like a dreadfully long time, but assuredly, it's not that long in the big scheme of your life. Use that time to grieve, heal, repair and review and in the meantime, Jupiter will bring you ample opportunities for social and friendly relations with others who will help alleviate your current angst.

Once Jupiter gets to your MC, if you are still desirous of marriage and union, that will likely be the time - and after crossing Uranus, Jupiter will bring that optimism and good faith to you once again. You will likely also find true forgiveness for your wife at the point it conjoins your natal Neptune, and you will discover that if you really did LOVE her, you will be able at that time to let her go with no bad feelings.

But please - in the process - watch out for your Venus-Neptune inclinations to put others on pedastal - or just believing in love for the sake of being in love. Let your Moon-Saturn do the talking and thinking.

Your journey begins....

Peace Fingers -

Last edited:

Agam880

Agam -

I am looking concurrently at your natal/transits chart.

You have a natal moon-venus trine in 7th / 11th houses - which indicates a great deal of emotional desire for relationship - you are a person who aspires to being in a relationship. That is the first indicator for me that says future relationship(s) will be at the forefront of your concerns. In itself, it is not bad, but the risk, of course, is that your desire and need to be in bonded coupling can or might lead you into quick couplings which may or may not work out if the immediacy of need and desire eclipses the practicality. I believe you will have other relationship(s) given this moon-venus need, but I would caution you to spend time expelling the current grief and dismay you are feeling so that it doesn't cloud your thinking or acting. In other words, watch out for the 'rebound' relationships.

As I suspected earlier in my first post, without seeing your chart - you do have a Neptune influence with it being square to your venus. This can often imply a rose-colored-glasses approach to a relationship - seeing what you hope to see in other, but not necessarily reality based, and it has potential for clouding your perceptions of the other. This might have been operative in your relationship with your wife - you may have missed some of the signals/behaviors that might have indicated she was unhappy in the relationship and/or wanting to be with someone else. Be mindful of that stuff in the future. With Venus-Neptune it is always important to remember that feelings of love are often different than facts of love.

You have a very tight moon-mercury opposition from 11th to 5th - and this tells me that you are young at heart, and generally, there is an optimism of native with any moon-mercury aspect. But you also have a Moon-Saturn sextile, which lends excellent practicality and tempering of emotional overboard-ness, so count your lucky stars for that one. Although this hurts now, you will overcome it.

I want to add that Neptune, ruler of your Asc. in your 10th, could make you for a mark, as the saying goes. It means that you might be an easy target for being fooled, deceived or caught unaware. Again - this is what you have to be concerned with in the mates you attract, especially considering your venus-neptune aspect. It is possible that you could be targeted by less than honest people in matters of the heart and it can definitely create problems with your standing in the world around you.

Uranus sure did show it's upsetting ways in this instance with your wife. What you thought you had regarding 10th house status (your position has husband, head of household, etc) will always be a point of uncertainty, with quick or sudden lightning strikes of change in this area for you. I'm not sure when all of this transpired with your wife, but chances are that transiting Uranus, now at 21 of Aries, had perfected a trine to your natal Uranus in 10th around the time she told you she wanted out of the relationship. A trine of Uranus to Uranus by transit might sound good by aspect, but it is always going to be a point of upset and disturbance no matter what aspect is involved. The good of it is that it "freed" you from something that wasn't genuine. Find comfort in that if you are able.

As for future marriage/commitment, the ruler of your 7th, Mercury, is located in your 5th house natally. This, to me, tells me that maybe part of your 'freeing' by the Uranus transit was to show you that maybe you aren't necessarily needing the commitment of legal marriage as much as you are the the coupling / being with another person. With this, it likely provides you with ample opportunities for romance in life, and likely, with women younger than yourself.

I would caution you that transiting Saturn, although retrograde now, is soon to be applying to conjunct your natal Uranus in 10th - this tells me that your status as married couple, husband IS over, and that the parting of ways may be drawn out for a while, at least through to year-end. This doesn't have to be bad or prolonging, because it will allow you time to further process the reality of it all and by the time you are completely disengaged from the marriage (divorced) you will have had some time under your belt to review and put in perspective all that has occurred. It could also indicate that she might delay or push-pull the legality matter, since Saturn transiting 9th indicates matters of judgements in court that can be drawn out or taxing on one's matters.

All in all, I would say this: wait for Saturn to do it's number in 9th, then on natal Uranus, then 10th and then Neptune. (Sheesh, that sounds like a lot, butagain, thank your lucky stars that Saturn moves through a sign in two and a half years, so apply patience and tranquility where you are able.

Transiting Jupiter, retrograde now, will meet your 7th cusp cleanly and with finality in a short period, and Jupiter brings buoyancy to 7th - gives you a sense that others out there are on your side and with you for the haul. As well, it is kind of like a light at the end of the tunnel, and it may help pad the blow of all this once it crosses your Desc.

Your natal Hades Moon (moon-pluto aspect) is a whole 'nother story! Yikes, if you feel like getting vengeance or making overt attempts to control the situation or your wife at this point - please reconsider any actions, motives or behaviors of control or domination. 8th house Pluto seldom takes prisoners, so I am pretty sure you are boiling underneath the surface from all of this - and if there are issues of shared money/wealth/property, etc, involved, USE YOUR ATTORNEY to deal with these matters and don't take it upon yourself to crush your wife, because i get a feeling that is what this will come down to. 9 times out of 10 - when love is lost/removed, it becomes all about STUFF for a Hades Moon, as a means to capture who was lost by controlling things.

It will be a few years before Jupiter crosses your MC - sounds like a dreadfully long time, but assuredly, it's not that long in the big scheme of your life. Use that time to grieve, heal, repair and review and in the meantime, Jupiter will bring you ample opportunities for social and friendly relations with others who will help alleviate your current angst.

Once Jupiter gets to your MC, if you are still desirous of marriage and union, that will likely be the time - and after crossing Uranus, Jupiter will bring that optimism and good faith to you once again. You will likely also find true forgiveness for your wife at the point it conjoins your natal Neptune, and you will discover that if you really did LOVE her, you will be able at that time to let her go with no bad feelings.

But please - in the process - watch out for your Venus-Neptune inclinations to put others on pedastal - or just believing in love for the sake of being in love. Let your Moon-Saturn do the talking and thinking.

Your journey begins....

Peace Fingers -

Kitchy,

This is very frankly my very first Natal Chart analysis in Western Astrology style. I am from India, we depend primarily on Vedic Astrology. I was however startled at how accurate and pointed the analysis was. This has opened a new dimension for me, thanks for that.

I have a few follow up questions (if I may ask):
1. How long before I move into normal life? Currently I am in a denial mode and the greiving process hasnt started yet. When Can I expect solace?

2. I shudder at the thought of loneliness (as you rightly indicated). When can I expect companionship/marriage (after how many years?) More importantly, will my 2nd marriage also lead to this fate? How is my second wife expected to be?

Thanks for taking the time out and showering your compassion. God Bless.

P.S. - Divorce proceedings takes time as the Court lingers the process in order for time to heal some wounds. That might be the reason for the delay. But she is eager to file quickly (lest I press charges on her). Her family isn't supporting her much, but she has her own will. Not sure If my stars are to blame for all this or if this is simply fate.

Last edited:

wilsontc

Staff member
Warning! Sensitive topic

Moderator note: This subject is often the source of controversy and anger in discussions. To help lessen the likelihood of this thread going out of control and forcing strong moderation, please be especially careful to follow the Forum rules for behavior in all postings on this thread:
Your participation on this forum is allowed and welcomed as long as you warrant that you will not post any messages that are obscene, vulgar, sexually explicit, harmful to young people, hateful, racist, deliberately offensive, homophobic, threatening, defamatory, damaging, or otherwise violative of any laws. Respect of other members is expected at all times. No talking down to, being rude, dismissing of people, trying to shut someone down if they don't agree, or passive aggressively drawing people out to respond negatively.

ashriia

I agree, however, the most difficult part was accepting the way she chose to part ways.

Around what time is Pluto likely to conjunct venus? Is there a chance of things improving later on?

I can imagine it's immensely difficult. However I'm totally in agreement with Kitchys mention of Venus/Neptune clouding your perception, there likely were some red flags that you probably overlooked. So the shock would have been intense.. as you probably did hold her in high regard thinking she felt like you, saw things as you did. That is always the problem with Venus/Neptune. I have this aspect myself, and have many rude awakenings in relationships! It's up to you to work on this tendency of idolizing your partnerships/partners. The venus/neptune aspect is a highly spiritual aspect. The problem is its usually applied to relationships/partners - so partners become large than life, ideal mates that they can't live up to and never will. It is my belief that is not how it should be used. Instead, try working on spiritual practices that involve - music - meditation - yoga; if you are inclined - arts. It balances the energy out somewhat. Since these all involve bringing you closer to the divine. And that is where the love in this aspect can truly be found!

I apologize.
I made a mistake, Pluto is already conjunct your wifes natal venus. Her natal venus(according to the aspectarian is 17degrees). Pluto is currently at 17degrees. I got confused because the chart, shows venus at 18degrees, but that is not the case.

Agam880

I can imagine it's immensely difficult. However I'm totally in agreement with Kitchys mention of Venus/Neptune clouding your perception, there likely were some red flags that you probably overlooked. So the shock would have been intense.. as you probably did hold her in high regard thinking she felt like you, saw things as you did. That is always the problem with Venus/Neptune. I have this aspect myself, and have many rude awakenings in relationships! It's up to you to work on this tendency of idolizing your partnerships/partners. The venus/neptune aspect is a highly spiritual aspect. The problem is its usually applied to relationships/partners - so partners become large than life, ideal mates that they can't live up to and never will. It is my belief that is not how it should be used. Instead, try working on spiritual practices that involve - music - meditation - yoga; if you are inclined - arts. It balances the energy out somewhat. Since these all involve bringing you closer to the divine. And that is where the love in this aspect can truly be found!

I apologize.
I made a mistake, Pluto is already conjunct your wifes natal venus. Her natal venus(according to the aspectarian is 17degrees). Pluto is currently at 17degrees. I got confused because the chart, shows venus at 18degrees, but that is not the case.

Ashriia,

Like I mentioned in the previous post, Western Astrology has struck me with wonder because its extremely accurate about the psychological aspects. Indeed I have a tendency of idolising her. So much so that I was willing to take the entire blame on myself when she left. But I can now figure out how my vision might have remained clouded to act blind to her obvious signals.

Its very hurting and can be very painful to be hurt when you are cheated upon by someone you worshipped. As I mentioned we had a healthy 9 years long relationship, she was my first and only love.

I am perhaps not destined for true love and family, for this is a pattern and I will always fall in this ditch.

I feel bad that even you have this combination, I can imagine the hurt. Hope you too heal.

Regards,

Agam

PS: You may go through my own chart and give some inputs here:
http://www.astrologyweekly.com/forum/showthread.php?t=93484

Last edited:

ashriia

I am perhaps not destined for true love and family, for this is a pattern and I will always fall in this ditch.

I feel bad that even you have this combination, I can imagine the hurt. Hope you too heal.

No, that is not the way to look at this aspect, as you're cursed and stuck with some fate and that is that.

Aspects are energies present in your personality/life. Recognizing you have a habit of idolizing your partner, that you see what you want or need in a relationship that is where you start to make changes.

Being cognizant that you have a habit of doing this, in the future you can put some breaks on the whirlwind of your romantic thoughts with someone, you can take more time to get to know them, you can be more aware of what they say to you, rather than hearing what you want to hear. You don't have to be suspicious of every detail, because that is going to another extreme. But just be more aware. It will help, going forward, I promise you that.

And, I am okay. Thank you though. I have had pluto transits to my moon/venus/sun, and 7th house. I'm a warrior at this point. :biggrin:

Agam880

And, I am okay. Thank you though. I have had pluto transits to my moon/venus/sun, and 7th house. I'm a warrior at this point. :biggrin:

Oh Good to hear that. I hope to become some kind of a warrior some day rather than an emotional fool.. one of these days.

Dont forget taking a look at the other link that I sent you, and, it would be kind if you could give an indication as to how my next married life is likely to be.. I am healing now, but I need someone to fill up the void. I am just scared that I may get trapped in this pattern.

Take good care of yourself. Its inspiring to see one of us become a Warrior!!

Hallelujah

rahu

Banned
Divorce usually takes 6-10 months time. Is there a possibility that by delaying the filing of the divorce, I may buy some time? Is there any chance for our reunion in the coming 6 months? Its unlikely that I will get a chance to convince her but if I do when is it a good time to talk to her?

sedan is sextile to the node, so speaking the truth can influence her actions in a positive way.

as I have said,it may be she is reacting to the dominating nature cultural and familial male behaviors.
your wife's chart shows a very high probability that she suffered emotional and likely sexual abuse within the family as her Saturn us conjunct to the north node square to the moon and opposed to chiron conjunct to the north node. in addition juno is conjunct orcus. and opposed . these are very abusive and malicious aspect for a woman to endure. it seems that emotional/sexual about is inherent in her family heritage.
she has a sun/Uranus conjunction with the mercury/Uranus midpoint conjunct the sun. this pattern can result in a lesbian tendency, but as I said, it seems her relationship with a woman is a way to confront her subconscious "hatred" to the manipulation she has received from men.

if possible, if she will meet and talk to you, I suggest you try to broach these resentments to men/family she may have.do not condemn her or try to change her but be totally accepting of her need to be free to experience this relationship. to reconcile with her you must let her know and feel that you love is all inclusive and that nothing she can do will make you stop loving her. I mean you must give her absolutely unconditional love.
of course if she does not want to understand these past experiences that may be causing her distress, you must not push on in this vein.
it may be that she feels the relationship with her lover may offer a more liberating lover, but all relationship of whatever sort can have problems with restriction or jealousy etc, so she may see that her relationship with a woman is not the answer.

as I said, I think the basic issue for her is that she has been extremely repressed and emotionally constricted her whole life.to get her back you must exhibit a sensitivity to her need to be able to express her self.

rahu

Agam880

as I have said,it may be she is reacting to the dominating nature cultural and familial male behaviors.
your wife's chart shows a very high probability that she suffered emotional and likely sexual abuse within the family as her Saturn us conjunct to the north node square to the moon and opposed to chiron conjunct to the north node. in addition juno is conjunct orcus. and opposed . these are very abusive and malicious aspect for a woman to endure. it seems that emotional/sexual about is inherent in her family heritage.

I am totally bowled out. I literally have Goosebumps now. Indeed she had been molested as a child multiple times by a pervert neighbor. But that was in her childhood. Is this the timeline that you are looking at?

she has a sun/Uranus conjunction with the mercury/Uranus midpoint conjunct the sun. this pattern can result in a lesbian tendency, but as I said, it seems her relationship with a woman is a way to confront her subconscious "hatred" to the manipulation she has received from men.
rahu

Tell me, is this a temporary thing or is this change likely to remain?

I agree that she is looking for liberation from the social stigma and wants to spread her wings. Her choice however is not very judicious. While I support the LGBT movement, breaking homes and destroying families are frowned upon by all communities, across the board.

You used the term Manipulation. I am dumbfound because as a matter of fact she always mentioned that she felt manipulated.

as I said, I think the basic issue for her is that she has been extremely repressed and emotionally constricted her whole life.to get her back you must exhibit a sensitivity to her need to be able to express her self.

rahu

When is it a good time to approach her? I intend to wait for the right time.