New job

Hi ALL

I am new to this forum,

Couple of week back I had loss job, Now I am searching new job, when should i get new job.

Appreciate for prompt reply.

Thanks
Srinivas

Attachments

• astro_w2at_01_srinivas_maheshwaram_hp.20656.21480.gif
    astro_w2at_01_srinivas_maheshwaram_hp.20656.21480.gif
    56.7 KB · Views: 35

kshantaram

Premium Member
Mr Srinivas,

sorry to learn of your job loss,

based on western placidus chart,

ketu the separative node is transit 6th house impacting health, getting agressive with opponents, and tending to job break.

saturn-rahu transit ascendant enemy sign secretive occult scorpio under stress, impacting health, initiative and domestic matters and comforts. saturn enemy aspect over leo 10th for career. while aspects own capricorn 3rd for initiative. saturn-rahu transit 3rd from moon and good for initiative but under stress. saturn-rahu scorpio good for research and investigative work, forensic work, etc.

jupiter lord 2nd for finances is transit elevated cancer heading towards saturn 8th good for research and investigative work, saturn significator for disease and employment matters, over the next 6 months or so, jupiter trining and aspecting transit saturn-rahu scorpio and containing the stress thereof. jupiter also trines and aspects natal jupiter 4th own pisces for domestic comforts. jupiter transit 11th from moon for gains/income.

hence could hopefully look forward for some sudden employment opportunity, research -investigative work, may be some 6 months down the line to watch for.

saturn-rahu and jupiter transits favorable from the moon.

ketu transit 9th from moon could tend to distant lands perhaps. saturn-rahu transit 12th scorpio for foreign lands trine aspect from elevated jupiter 8th.

movable cancer inimical for the fixed scorpio ascendant, hence natal saturn and transit jupiter cancer under stress. cancer natal 9th house, luck under stress and delay in general.

hope this helps with an element of hope.

wishing well,

kshantaram
OM GAM HREEM MAHAGANAPATAYE NAMAHA

Last edited:
Many thanks

I My basic qualification BE in chemical engineering, your prediction was accurate.

How long this period will continue and what will be the remedy to overcome these problems. Now, one moth over loss of job, hope for getting other job soon.

Once again million thanks to you

Srinivas

kshantaram

Premium Member
Mr Srinivas,

appreciate the prompt acknowledgment!

jupiter lord 2nd for finances is transit elevated cancer heading towards natal saturn 8th good for research and investigative work, saturn significator for disease and employment matters,

over the next 6 months or so,

jupiter trining and aspecting transit saturn-rahu scorpio and containing the stress thereof. jupiter also trines and aspects natal jupiter 4th own pisces for domestic comforts. jupiter transit 11th from moon for gains/income.

hence could hopefully look forward for some sudden employment opportunity, research -investigative work,

may be some 6 m down the line to watch for, while jupiter is heading towards natal saturn, saturn significator for employment/service.

saturn-rahu and jupiter transits favorable from the moon.

movable cancer inimical for the fixed scorpio ascendant, hence natal saturn and transit jupiter cancer under stress.

hope this helps with an element of hope.

wishing well,

kshantaram
OM GAM HREEM MAHAGANAPATAYE NAMAHA

remedy : faith permitting,

light cow ghee diya for jupiter's blessings daily morning, offer yellow flowers to saint of your faith say Shirdisaibaba on thursdays, could visit temple thursdays and offer 125gms yellow split chanadal.

for saturn-rahu transit scorpio asc, daily late evening light til oil diya at the alter at home, and offer karpoor arathy to Mata Durga daily evenings.

for ketu transit 6th house impacting employment matters, offer once 1.25kg white til to Lord Ganapathy at a temple; repeat 125gms subsequently once a week on tuesday mornings. offer red flowers/say red roses.

daily morning pray to Lord Ganapathy repeating OM GAM HREEM MAHA GANAPATHAYE NAMAHA, and offer white til revadi prasad at the pooja.

hope this helps, GOD BLESS!!!