Can I pull this Invention idea off??

Jupit3r

It would be nice to know before I start !

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    71.2 KB · Views: 17

aquarius7000

Hi,

Yes, actually Uranus in the first or tenth house with such a question is there to say something.

Please get a chart at astro.com. That is a thousand times more reader-friendly.

:)AQ7

aquarius7000

Hi,

I am looking at the 10th house for your big idea, and the Moon. The Moon is strong, but its next aspect is to Merc in its anaretic degree (the 29th), which often does not bode well. Also, it is going to form no aspects to either of the significators, neither your own, Mars, nor that of the invention, Sat, whilst in its sign of dignity, so, even though your idea itself may be original and good due to a strong Moon and also Sat being in Mars' dignity, not much may come of it. Also, both the aforementioned sigs, Mars and Sat, are very weak in the chart sign wise. Sorry. However, this is just my interp. If it doesn't cost much, why not give it a try. You never know.

Best
:)AQ7

Jupit3r

Aww man! It was astrology related too.. I think maybe it's just not the right implementation idea.

So does saturn represent the idea because it is on the cusp of the 10th and 11th? My first guess was the 11th house would rule ideas right?