FBI is investigating astrologers so be careful

I think the reason DiCocco got a visit from the FBI is because he predicted the trouble at the agency a couple of years ago, and was right. Their top officials were fired or resigned when the conspiracy to overthrow Trump was discovered. He also predicted assassination attempts on Trump as well as Hillary's trial and her death chart. Probably set off a lot of youtube alarm bells and keywords.

unique_astrology

All right, so you found us out.

It doesn't matter. It is too late to get away. I have you all in my book. You are all going to the camp. Our friend Gian knows. He has come over. Offers you can't refuse.

Ciao.

CapAquaPis

GianPaolo DiCocco says he's the reincarnation of Nostradamus. :lol:

Like Chris(tine) Chan(dler), the Ghost Show and Steven Anderson, we have a few online or RL trolls to put up with; and GianPaolo DiCocco is one of them, a disgraced former astrologer has a history of online bullying against some rival astrologers he believed were "charlatans, phonies and scammer con-artists", and like the Westboro Baptists of religion, GianPaolo DiCocco is a manic-fanatic rejected conventional wisdom and studies of every known branch of astrology. When he claimed to be Nostradamus in a past life, GianPaolo DiCocco thought he was northern Italian (Ligurian), but in historic actuality, Nostradamus is southern French (Provencal) and I'm aware GianPaolo DiCocco is an east coast US Italian-American proud of his ethnic heritage (but...your white privilege?).

Uh...since when Venus ruled astrology? (NO mention on my Google search). He meant Mercury? or even Uranus? GianPaolo DiCocco tried to explain (and it's... sexist much?) the stereotype of why astrology is predominantly female, LGBT and GRSM (Gender, Romantic and Sexual Minority). He stated he's a bisexual cis-male and once said Trump will show his "anima" or female energy...is this why Donald Trump is such a cad towards women to hide his...her true self. His friend and former attorney Rudy Giuliani has a history of crossdressing on stage and Caitlyn Jenner along with YT influencers Blaire White and Rose of Dawn are for the conservative right. I recall something GianPaolo DiCocco believed in a myth that Barack Obama is Gay and his wife (first lady) Michelle Obama is a man in drag.

And was GianPaolo DiCocco sued for libel or defamation a few times. He once called The Peace Dealer an anti-semite or Jew-hater, then he proceeded to say the black/African-American man was covering up a white German-Jewish grandparent in his family tree. There were other famous astrologers on YT I liked (KRS aka Kapiel Raaj and Heather Eland), a few are kinda controversial (The Leo King aka David Palmer, TheAs57, Alyssa Sharpe Trahan and Steven Judd), but none of them are this rancid, trolly, insulting, offensive, rude and vulgar like no other: GianPaolo DiCocco. Note he left YT in 2021 and continues to be a Trump supporter, capital punishment advocate and an Alt Right activist, and lost his medical license due to his COVID denial and anti-vaccine theories.

Last edited:

CapAquaPis

Wow! YouTube censorship. GianPaolo DiCocco is also on Facebook so you might check there but of course they censor as well.

He is on Bitchute but no new videos in 2019

GianPaolo DiCocco wishes he exchanges his soul with Lada Duncheva in order to be a very successful astrologer that he never came to be. He's hiding in the vacant abandoned building of social media once full of party goers: MySpace. *joke* FB or Meta(verse) under pseudo-Liberal and Trump supporter Mark Zuckerberg faked his hipster progressive views for his pro-rich elite GOP vote, is dying. It's all about TikTok now (and there's Instagram, Snapchat, Tumblr and #1 which I never liked Twitter...everything changed since 2010). And is GianPaolo DiCocco on Interpol's watch due to his internet hacktivism involved other countries' political unrest and recent protests like (Ottawa), Canada?

CapAquaPis

We know about censorship by social media platforms. Astrologer GianPaolo DiCocco had the FBI interrogate him and he has a warning for astrologers. It wouldn't surprise me if one of the astrologers with whom he's been feuding called the FBI. Still, you had better watch his video.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=048wo2Pmm1Q

*Video unavailable* what a difference 3 years make and I'm sure it's the 100th vid where he's convinced Donald Trump will be re-elected for another 4 year term. And from someone like me who had COVID (luckily mild illness like a flu), GianPaolo DiCocco who works in a medical or hospital setting said "I had it, just the sniffles for the majority of the world's cases and is asymptomatic spreads out like common germs: the human common cold coronavirus" when in fact I thought he'll be worried over Donald Trump's COVID (severe illness) case back in Oct 2020 to properly inform "Dr. D" which stood for "Death, Disease and Disaster" that COVID in the last 2 years is a pandemic you shouldn't downplay, underestimate or take lightly. I wonder GianPaolo DiCocco predicted his own COVID experience, but was there a vid of "Trump's life in danger" before Nov 2020 when election day was around the corner and no indication of a "plague" like some planetary transit in tropical 27-29' Leo which is the degree of plagues and Trump's own ascendant according to natal charts or in sidereal 1-2' Leo conjunct 29' Cancer, the sidereal millionaire's degree or also applied in tropical?

blackbery

The video no longer available, too bad. I'm not surprised he was interrogated by the fbi, they probably consider him a domestic terrorist as he's a big Trump supporter. Anyone who holds opposing views to the current O'Biden Marxist Regime are now the 'enemy'. This is the totalitarian Demonrat govt we live under now.

Tim Pool was twice swatted by fbi, law enforcement who entered his stuidio illegally & started illegal search while he was live on air.

We are living under the same commie govt of china or the former ussr.

:crying::crying::crying:

We know about censorship by social media platforms. Astrologer GianPaolo DiCocco had the FBI interrogate him and he has a warning for astrologers. It wouldn't surprise me if one of the astrologers with whom he's been feuding called the FBI. Still, you had better watch his video.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=048wo2Pmm1Q

Blaze

Account Closed
How did you find out?

Through the grapevine.

NDE5Mzk.gif

CapAquaPis

Discord server outage: coincidence or connection or conspiracy? Its because a "Day w/o a woman" when there are a lot of strikes and walkouts in many corporations. In 2022...everyone is going to protest after 2 years of a pandemic triggered many old social issues that's yet to ever be resolved and these RW neocon GOP astrologers like GianPaolo DiCocco are still at it on their social media platforms saying women don't have it hard and a future woman president will not end sexism nor racism and any inequality Americans may have is not "official" like Jim Crow laws were, and repealed laws against women and LGBTQ people.