Humiliation , Fear and Disappointment

Arjunsiva

Hi Seniors , My date of birth is 3 September 1992, 1.30 AM . Place of birth chennai. From the Previous year I have been facing a lot of difficulties in job. Humiliations , fear and disappointment have been my companion since last year professionally, will this ever change ? Will I have a good professional life ?

Mahesh1

Banned
Hi Seniors , My date of birth is 3 September 1992, 1.30 AM . Place of birth chennai. From the Previous year I have been facing a lot of difficulties in job. Humiliations , fear and disappointment have been my companion since last year professionally, will this ever change ? Will I have a good professional life ?

Your specialty and your mother's specialty at your birth?

Mahesh1

Banned
A work visa in agriculture in America until September 2020, after which, perhaps, will move to Latin-speaking countries, and, possibly, will return to the border. This is your recurring work visa to continue. They always pass without them.

Here are some more of your indicators in the horoscope:
sentimentality, soreness;

66. If Gulika is in the 5th, the born will not receive praise, will be poor, short-lived, angry, will be childless - a eunuch, subjugated by his wife and be a foreigner.

Luna-Jupiter-Venus. He looks very good, a scientist born of a virtuous mother, experienced in several arts.

You were born on a different day and time. even in another month. This is because astrologers do not know that there is a real birth on the tag (deception, illusion) and there is a real birth that no one but god and the prophets know. Make a conclusion. And he is. No one in this world knows astrology and imaginary astrologers simply divorce everyone.

watcherofthesouth

Sorry to hear about your challenges. Your post *says it all* and sure enough, I looked at your chart and saw that you are just coming out of Sade Sati. This is a long period of humiliation, depression, delays, loss, frustration in every part of your life including career. Your optimism will increase in the next year but your transiting Saturn is aspecting Neptune and Uranus which is a double dose of instability. You'll need to seek out "other people" represented by the 7th house (Placidus) that are creative with technology or other Uranus related subject as a remedial measure. Your Saturn Return is ahead which is another dose of self-doubt and a feeling of "heaviness." Saturn remedies (being disciplined in 8th house matters), prayer and meditation will be necessary. Uranus is transiting your career house right now which contributes to ups and downs. It is almost out of your 10th though and you'll see more stability in the next 2 years.

Here's the good news: you are going to do very well in your career (after seeing your cusp degrees). 2 degrees is the best you can have and you have quite a few. Themes could include: Land, Food/Cuisine, Foreign lands, Education, Father, Money/inheritance, Gambling or Owning a Business. Owning a business is your calling (in my opinion) and no one will do that better than you. You are very skilled with tech or a subject in which you are an out of the box thinker/inventor. There are many fortunate placements in your chart. But first.. the universe is teaching you patience. You have to practice being completely patient and disciplined first, then your goals will be more easily achieved. Hope this helps.

Mahesh1

Banned
Sorry to hear about your challenges. Your post *says it all* and sure enough, I looked at your chart and saw that you are just coming out of Sade Sati. This is a long period of humiliation, depression, delays, loss, frustration in every part of your life including career. Your optimism will increase in the next year but your transiting Saturn is aspecting Neptune and Uranus which is a double dose of instability. You'll need to seek out "other people" represented by the 7th house (Placidus) that are creative with technology or other Uranus related subject as a remedial measure. Your Saturn Return is ahead which is another dose of self-doubt and a feeling of "heaviness." Saturn remedies (being disciplined in 8th house matters), prayer and meditation will be necessary. Uranus is transiting your career house right now which contributes to ups and downs. It is almost out of your 10th though and you'll see more stability in the next 2 years.

Here's the good news: you are going to do very well in your career (after seeing your cusp degrees). 2 degrees is the best you can have and you have quite a few. Themes could include: Land, Food/Cuisine, Foreign lands, Education, Father, Money/inheritance, Gambling or Owning a Business. Owning a business is your calling (in my opinion) and no one will do that better than you. You are very skilled with tech or a subject in which you are an out of the box thinker/inventor. There are many fortunate placements in your chart. But first.. the universe is teaching you patience. You have to practice being completely patient and disciplined first, then your goals will be more easily achieved. Hope this helps.

Uncle! The sevenfold world consists of seven planets and two knots, seven frets of music, seven days a week and seven colors of the rainbow. These are the demons of the narrow consciousness received their Western astrology, where they narrow-minded expand their consciousness. They can use everything in the sky as images realists see, but astrology is a tool for reading destiny, and not space, which is also an image for morons and it also does not exist as well as planets and time. God is destiny and three-dimensional images and with your Transaturn for you, two-dimensional for the first creation from Adam to Noah. your second demonic creation who cannot think of Noah and including the last demigod Yahweh. Then this world collapses. The golden age of Judea, just coming to an end. Know the world first, and then astrology can be taught, but on your own, so that someone else's assumption does not connect with yours and does not multiply it.
And what did you predict the native. He has a short and childless life. Can still multiply ignorance and receive additional education. Nobody even gets an education from us. It is to create an image, and you fill your memory with erudition with illusion and this is called a degree. In the material world of the mind one lies. After all, the mind does not know how to think, assumes, deceives. accumulates through theft someone else and is able to plan. Who needs it, except those whose hands have grown from the anus and who cannot create them. Lahiri will start in the spring of 2044. Now is the period of Rahu. Where did you get Sade Sati from him? Now Maha Dasa Mercury goes to his map according to the adopted real map and with Ayanamsha Lahiri until 2028. You are respected lying and making plagiarism using someone else's Dasa. Just want to fool a guy and cash him out? It is your right, but you need to breed it not rudely and you did not realize that God is watching you and there is someone to check you. Now we will check all the astrologers of the Hindus.

Mahesh1

Banned
watcherofthesouth is not a man or a Hindu. You are bred by a woman. And the prophets say that the woman has no mind. This is the level of feminine emotion. Although they lie even better than men. Previously, women and Jews were forbidden to engage in astrology. God gave Judea Kabbalah, and Hindus Vedas, and Catholics a false perception of the mind. After all, a woman cannot be a man, and they pray to the Virgin Mary and accept for the saint. A woman is a vessel, the father’s seed is older and he is our parent. I advise you to read the Gospel of Thomas. And if you carefully read the Gospel of Barnabas, you will know that Judas Iscariot went to Calvary instead of Christ. Jesus made a contract with the patriot Judea, breaking the bread (dividing his image in half), dividing the land, which is our image, and giving his image to Judas Iscariot, promising that at the end of creation the Jewish people would rule the world. Judas believed Christ and went in his stead to a material death. He did not know the hierarchy of the demigods and that, at the end of creation, the Jews would rule the world for 120 years just like all previous demonic demigods who came to this world from the causal waters (after the flood). Christ himself ascended and only the disciple Barnabas saw it. Learn to distinguish truth and lies first. Your shepherds are worldly people like you and they, like you, are deluded by your mind, which means they assume and lie. You call them holy fathers, and among them rarely comes across a saint, and then at the level of the highest astral, getting siddhas and remain reborn in the material worlds as the saints of India revealing the human form.

Mahesh1

Banned
Thank You So Much. It Really Brought a Great Sense of Motivation for me . Thanks Again :).

Son! Never trust anyone in this world. This world of deception and war. You were bred as a sucker by a woman, and you thank her for the deception and was ready to kiss your ***. Although you can kiss a woman, if you do not pick up her uncleanness.