Astrologers' Community  

Go Back   Astrologers' Community > Welcome! > Read My Chart

Read My Chart If you want to have your astrological chart read and do not post an astrological interpretation along with your chart request, your postings go here. No one is required to read any chart request and it is greatly appreciated if people who have chart requests acknowledge those who were kind enough to answer their request. If you want an astrological chart reading using the Vedic method (square astrological charts), your postings go in the Vedic Astrology forum."Read My Chart" type postings found in the rest of the forum will be moved here.

Unread 02-06-2018, 05:59 AM

SR 2018 Positives and Negatives

Hi,

Please have a look into my SR. Will I be able to flourish financially? No planet in 7th house....venus and true node in 5th... Any chance of marriage this year?

Thanks
Attached Images
File Type: jpg solar return 2018.jpg (52.6 KB, 17 views)

Unread 02-07-2018, 04:37 AM

Re: SR 2018 Positives and Negatives

please find my natal chart
Attached Images
File Type: jpg natal chart.jpg (54.7 KB, 12 views)
Unread 02-09-2018, 08:03 AM

Any insight please?
Unread 02-09-2018, 12:37 PM

Saturn is transiting you're 7th house and he's he rulers this house so it's good time for commited relationships.Jupiter in 5th house will give u many opportunities for romance, enjoyment and plesure.
Pluto will hit you're Venus soon so u can meat someone fatal. Noticed in SR there's same aspects beetwen Venus and Pluto. This may be someone u allredy know or you'll meet someone true friends. Coz Venus opposite Pluto in 11 th.
The Following User Says Thank You to Neda For This Useful Post:
TMA (02-10-2018)
Unread 02-10-2018, 08:22 AM

Thanks neda,

I don't have any opportunity for romance right now. My uranus in 2nd house conjunct moon.............. Will this year i get any financial opportunity suddenly?
True node in 5th.... will relationships become challange? Is there any indication of relocation?
Unread 02-12-2018, 03:25 AM

Unread 03-16-2018, 04:12 PM

any insight please.
Unread 03-16-2018, 04:41 PM

Can u upload solar and natal with house's. Please
Unread 03-17-2018, 05:30 PM

Attached is my Natal+SR with houses
Attached Images
File Type: jpg Ntal +SR houses.jpg (43.5 KB, 7 views)
Unread 03-21-2018, 04:30 PM

Anybody plz.....
Unread 03-30-2018, 12:44 PM

Hi

I see traveling or starting to study a course.

Love is coming so soon. You might meet your soulmate. I see something very important regarding your house or the place you sleep in. You might change residence or very important matter regarding your father. All the best.
The Following User Says Thank You to zodiacangel For This Useful Post:
TMA (04-01-2018)
Unread 04-01-2018, 07:22 AM

Thanks Zodiacangel.

Love has gone from my life............... Interesting if its coming soon

What about finances ... will it improve.... moon with uranus in 2nd house... I am afraid of sudden loss.
Unread 04-01-2018, 09:47 AM

I ran a little research and found that literally 100% of the women I researched who had North Node in 5th in a solar return got pregnant that year.
It was almost never a planned pregnancy, it sort of just happened.
My mom got this when she got pregnant the first time and had to abort it.
So just be careful if you aren't ready to be a mommy haha.

When it comes to Uranus in your second conjunct the moon, since Uranus is an outer planet, that's VERY far away, it's influence is not constant throughout the year. It's more like, one time thing, when it comes to triggering events. So I wouldn't worry that much about loss of money.
However, as it conjuncts your Moon it might push you to be more unconventional when it comes to the way you make money, or you might even want to make some changes in your home. It's also squared by Pluto, which definitely speaks of changes. It doesn't have to be bad or scary. It's impossible to ever have a Solar Return that's 100%, it can't go without a little challenge, but challenges don't always mean a bad thing.
You also have Sun conjunct IC, so this definitely looks like a year where you might even change place of residence. You might be forced to do so, you might relocate.
And yeah, there is a possible marraige/partnership I think, definitely. That could be indeed the cause of the shake up in your life, having to move or change of finances, those kind of things.
♀/♏
♂/♍
♃/♐

Last edited by ardentika; 04-01-2018 at 09:55 AM.
The Following User Says Thank You to ardentika For This Useful Post:
TMA (04-01-2018)
Unread 04-01-2018, 03:08 PM

Thanks Ardentika

OMG Mommy

I would love to be mommy but I am not ready as I am not married so its not possible at all in my culture.........

I have no marriage prospects now. I am desperately working to improve my finances and grow my career.................
Unread 03-16-2019, 07:12 AM

Thankyou Ardentika, Zodiacangel and Neda.... please find the below feedback... now approx 2.5 months left.....

Yes , you were correct I relocated, I got Job opportunity abroad. This year revolved around 2nd, 9th, 10th and 4th house matters especially money, traveling, change of residence. Although it is all challenging and I am struggling to settle down at new place and job but not scary.............. uranus in 2nd has done its work

with respect to love................................... A big silence in my life....

Thankyou all with lots of blessings
Unread 03-16-2019, 02:27 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by ardentika View Post
I ran a little research and found that literally 100% of the women I researched who had North Node in 5th in a solar return got pregnant that year.
It was almost never a planned pregnancy, it sort of just happened.
My mom got this when she got pregnant the first time and had to abort it.
So just be careful if you aren't ready to be a mommy haha.

When it comes to Uranus in your second conjunct the moon, since Uranus is an outer planet, that's VERY far away, it's influence is not constant throughout the year. It's more like, one time thing, when it comes to triggering events. So I wouldn't worry that much about loss of money.
However, as it conjuncts your Moon it might push you to be more unconventional when it comes to the way you make money, or you might even want to make some changes in your home. It's also squared by Pluto, which definitely speaks of changes. It doesn't have to be bad or scary. It's impossible to ever have a Solar Return that's 100%, it can't go without a little challenge, but challenges don't always mean a bad thing.
You also have Sun conjunct IC, so this definitely looks like a year where you might even change place of residence. You might be forced to do so, you might relocate.
And yeah, there is a possible marraige/partnership I think, definitely. That could be indeed the cause of the shake up in your life, having to move or change of finances, those kind of things.
I had Rahu transit my 5th when I got pregnant. So rahu brings that.

Last edited by Neda; 03-16-2019 at 03:00 PM.
The Following User Says Thank You to Neda For This Useful Post:
TMA (03-16-2019)

Tags
2018, negatives, positives