Will he cheat on me??! I’m scared 😟

Sofiamiddle

I looked at his natal and than our charts and it seems like in his natal he has Jupiter in the 7th with Jupiter opposing Venus, squaring Venus, squaring ascendant etc. Jupiter is afflicted and he also has mars square Venus and Venus square Uranus. Is he a player!? Now I’m scared! In our synastry we don’t have as many Saturn aspects but in the composite we have enough I think. But is there anything you guys see in these charts? Also in the synastry his Saturn quincunxes my mars it doesn’t show in the chart cause when I add more aestroids some aspects go missing for some reason but anyways, A little help is a lot please and thank you!

The last one is his natal.
In the synastry im the inside his the outside

Last edited:

ElenaJ

Yes, the chart is hard to read it's too full of asteroids, and the table below is illegible. There are a number of nice aspects between the two of you. Your ascendent ruler mars is conjunct his descendent ruler mercury. That same mars conjunct his sun/mercury opposing his moon is a strong physical attraction, as well as his mars trine your moon. Pluto on the moons node is also very strong and compelling. Mars conjunct Jupiter is very nice to have. Your sun and possibly Venus (can't tell from the chart) conjunct his Neptune/uranus is a magical attraction, although Uranus promises unexpected partings between the two of you, and you may live in illusions thanks to Neptune. In the composite, moon trines both sun and mars, and Venus and mercury are conjunct. Neptune however isn't very active, aside from a square with mars, which could indicate weakness and unclear goals. The moon in wide opposition to Saturn is the most negative aspect here, that could make you emotionally stranded as a couple, and this reflects his moon/saturn aspect. He can be cold, without meaning to. His natal Neptune squares his Venus/jupiter opposition and his descendent ruler mercury is in his 12th of hidden bed pleasures. Being an Aquarius, with the Neptune in sag, he might like to play around, but on the other hand he may just be a sentimental softy, and if he loves you will remain loyal. If you do a horary to ask whether he will be faithful to you, it might show an answer more definitively. Remember, how we use our energy is in our own hands, so just because he has certain aspects does not mean he will express them in a predetermined way. Neptune is also religious, and Aquarius is a philosopher, for example. You can't condemn him on suspicion. On the other hand, why are you scared? Have you thought about talking to him about this? Entering a relationship this way is starting off on a negative path, you'll be spending every day wondering if today he betrayed you, don't you think? You have to come to terms with yourself and accept or reject the situation. Don't try to change him.