Synastry chart with possible past life?

stellamora

Well first I would say it's because his SN (pastlives) sits in your 4th house (foundations/roots of self) and all of eachothers personal and luminaries sitting in the 4th house which represents family and foundations is a water house... so emotional intimacy with ones self/roots.

Then you have his sun opposite to your moon which is powerful. Attraction strong/ binding. Conflicts may arise but are more easily dealt with than with the square.

Honestly there's so much here that I can see going on and I don't feel like I can properly delienate it for you but I can tell you from what I am seeing that there are MANY MANY connections that show past life. Especially all that 4th house.

MissSagittarius

Well first I would say it's because his SN (pastlives) sits in your 4th house (foundations/roots of self) and all of eachothers personal and luminaries sitting in the 4th house which represents family and foundations is a water house... so emotional intimacy with ones self/roots.

Then you have his sun opposite to your moon which is powerful. Attraction strong/ binding. Conflicts may arise but are more easily dealt with than with the square.

Honestly there's so much here that I can see going on and I don't feel like I can properly delienate it for you but I can tell you from what I am seeing that there are MANY MANY connections that show past life. Especially all that 4th house.
Thanks for your insight. Yes there is a lot of powerful conjunctions that I share with them and also the stellium in the 4th house with personal planets. I'm just unsure if I can just relate to them or if I actually was them in a past life, but it is interesting to see the similarities here.

Horus

Thanks for your insight. Yes there is a lot of powerful conjunctions that I share with them and also the stellium in the 4th house with personal planets. I'm just unsure if I can just relate to them or if I actually was them in a past life, but it is interesting to see the similarities here.

Hi MS,

You weren't them. There's just a strong identification because Suns are conjunct (by sign if not by aspect) and all the main angles and housecusps align with mutual strong planetary emphasis in the 4th. This is a karmic soulmate who's still alive, yes? Though you two are about 50 years apart judging by the outer planet positions.

The aspects to the nodes show the debt and offer some vague hints as to the nature of the relationship. Your Sun and Mercury conjunct his South Lunar Node (past life marker point) so you were his father (yes we change genders as needed) or in a position of authority over him. Could be a sibling or scholar with Mercury conjunct as well. Pluto conjunct could mean you had power over him, or you both died together or went through some kind of trauma. His Mercury and Venus square your SN, so he hurt you and Venus is often a past-life lover. Could have been friend too (Uranus trine the SN, Uranus sextile the SN) who burned you after getting sexually-involved? His DSC is precisely conjunct your SN which could be a strong indicator of a past-life partner of some sort, marriage or business.

These nodal interaspects could also point to multiple lifetimes together, and both of you have retrograde planets which means that you both have unresolved, "stacked-up" karma from multiple lives -some of that with each other.

But those are just guesses I offered above for the planetary interaspects, and there's lots of other possibilities since there are many symbols for each of the planets. Venus can equal money, Uranus can be revolutionaries, Mercury=communication, etc. The only way to uncover the details is to do hypnotic past-life regression on the matter or some other form of past-life recall, like certain types of meditations.

Last edited:

MissSagittarius

Hi MS,

You weren't them. There's just a strong identification because Suns are conjunct (by sign if not by aspect) and all the main angles and housecusps align with mutual strong planetary emphasis in the 4th. This is a karmic soulmate who's still alive, yes? Though you two are about 50 years apart judging by the outer planet positions.

The aspects to the nodes show the debt and offer some vague hints as to the nature of the relationship. Your Sun and Mercury conjunct his South Lunar Node (past life marker point) so you were his father (yes we change genders as needed) or in a position of authority over him. Could be a sibling or scholar with Mercury conjunct as well. Pluto conjunct could mean you had power over him, or you both died together or went through some kind of trauma. His Mercury and Venus square your SN, so he hurt you and Venus is often a past-life lover. Could have been friend too (Uranus trine the SN, Uranus sextile the SN) who burned you after getting sexually-involved? His DSC is precisely conjunct your SN which could be a strong indicator of a past-life partner of some sort, marriage or business.

These nodal interaspects could also point to multiple lifetimes together, and both of you have retrograde planets which means that you both have unresolved, "stacked-up" karma from multiple lives -some of that with each other.

But those are just guesses I offered above for the planetary interaspects, and there's lots of other possibilities since there are many symbols for each of the planets. Venus can equal money, Uranus can be revolutionaries, Mercury=communication, etc. The only way to uncover the details is to do hypnotic past-life regression on the matter or some other form of past-life recall, like certain types of meditations.
Thanks a bunch! I was thinking myself that I may have not been this person but just related to them in some way. Maybe I just knew them in the past

MissSagittarius

Hi MS,

Just wondering, what are the indicators that a person's chart was you in a past life?

Horus

Just wondering, what are the indicators that a person's chart was you in a past life?

There are none, unless some karmic astrologer has devised his/her own set based on what kind of research, I can't imagine. It's a pretty rare question and investigation.

I will tell you this, your South Lunar Node is Aquarius, and Luna herself is Gemini. Those are the energetic signatures of the past. The Leo sign is the "new territory" and evolutionary intent for your soul as the North Node. The guy above already worked on Leo karma having Saturn (Lord of Karma) and his ASC there, so then how can that be your NN if he's you, right? And wouldn't your SN in this incarnation be Sagittarius instead if he was your last life?

Last edited:

CapAquaPis

The SN - 10th house or midheaven, then there's the descendant or 7th house. In my natal chart, it has the planet Venus conjunct 2 dwarf planets Ceres and Eris. They're of feminine nature, I came to believe I was female in a past life, now I live in this time and place as a male. The Sabian symbols based on single degrees: 2' Aries (asteroid Eros), 3' (MC), 7' (Venus), 14' (Ceres) and 21' (Eris) can tell you some things and attributes about a past life. My sun/moon signs are Aquarius and Ascendant is Cancer - a strong moon with lunar influences by the sign ruled by the Moon - this indicates a man's previous life as a woman.