Hello

Mepg

English is not my first language so for that I apologize, especially if your eyes start to bleed by reading my story.

One day when I was little, my dad said "Come outside and take a look to the sky" which I did and I saw a comet, it was so magical for me to witness such beauty, right after that everything about the universe got my attention. I know nobody cares haha but The dream of my life is to be able to go outside this planet earth just for a moment and take a look at my suroundings trying to get whatever catches my eye of this vast universe.
I really like astrophysics, it makes my mind goes beyond my imagination and astrology came across my way, which got me amazed just like the comet did years ago.

My whole life i've been looking for something that resonates with my own personal views of life, we all have so many questions and in moments of despair looking for some guide I saw astrology as something that started to give me answers, answers that I couldn't deny and answers that I was eager to find.