North node on ascendant line

MissSagittarius

I noticed that I have my notth node on the ascendant line by the 1st and 12th house. What does this mean? What house is my north node in? Does this have any significance? :andy:
34fjl04.png

Last edited:

Julia Karmic Astrology

If your birth time is accurate, and in your case if does like that is the case, then in karmic astrology your NN is in the 12th house. We play it as it lays.

A 12h NN means you are hoping to make a great deal of soul progress in this life, using personal power for the good of all, and a heart centered approach.

BTW you have a very nice kite in your natal chart.
I love a kite with a moon tail.
It is an adorable picture, and also it means that you are leaving the past behind you,
but the past provides stabilization for your current life.

MissSagittarius

Thank you! Yes I am focused on making a lot of soul progress in this life and I can relate to the 12th house. I could relate to both the 1st and 12th house though. Do you know what my whole kite means? I don't really have a lot of knowledge on kites or the different aspect patterns.

carpediem

I have the exact same aspect as you do, Brittany. My North Node is exactly conjunct my ascendant (zero degrees separating).

Are you tall and lanky (thin)? With North Node conjunct the ascendant, there is usually an extreme with the person's height (usually tall and thin). With the Aquarius South Node exactly conjunct your descendant, you are learning to rely on yourself and not on other people. Partnerships (business and romantic) will often disintegrate, due to the South Node's conjunction with the descendant. You are better off going into business by yourself than with a partner. North Node conjunct the ascendant can also give lots of energy to the individual.

Focus on developing a strong identity, separate from your partner or spouse. This doesn't mean you can't have a partner or spouse. But it does mean that you will probably not find fulfillment through relationships. The South Node is like a black hole...it's where we strive to find fulfillment, but where we're never satisfied because we've already achieved that goal in past lifetimes. With the South Node conjunct the descendant, in past lives you defined yourself through your partner and through relationships with other people.

With North Node in Leo, you will find your greatest happiness in this lifetime by cultivating a strong personal identity (separate from the partner/group), becoming creative, and developing the ability to stand on your own two feet as a leader.

Steve Judd has a good video about the nodes on the angles...
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jDApPDcO9h0

Last edited:

MissSagittarius

Omg yeah I am pretty tall and lanky haha. I laughed when I saw that you said that, I have always been really slender. I'm not actually really tall but my limbs are pretty long and could make me look like I am. The things you stated about me are so true, I found that always being with other people weaken me and I always need some time alone to find out who I truly am. It's been a recurring theme in my life that I have to take leadership and find my own identity apart from the crowd. Thanks for the reading! I just saw that video you sent and its also crazy accurate for me, I do feel a lot of the time that I'm just a recorder in the background observing things. It all leads up to finding my own identity really.

Last edited:

Julia Karmic Astrology

A kite is a grand trine with a mini grand trine attached.
There is an opposition point, a planet that opposes one of the points of the Grand Trine.

Your kite is pointing in the direction of the 4th house, the house of family, home, parents.

It does appear that with the Sun and Moon in the 4/10 axis, that both your parents in this life have been parents in past lives. Also with so many planets in the 4th house there are quite a few karmic issues that will be addressed and hopefully resolved in this lifetime.

Julia

Jadi

hi MissSagittaruis

the node on the ascendant is one of the single most powerful aspects to give psychic abilities.
it gives intuitive intelligence meaning you instinctively know material before searching it.it give abilities to read other's minds and often shows you gut feelings are always correct.

you might check out this thread
http://www.astrologyweekly.com/forum/showthread.php?t=63539
rahu
Doesn't that depend on the lord of the sign and it's aspects?

MissSagittarius

A kite is a grand trine with a mini grand trine attached.
There is an opposition point, a planet that opposes one of the points of the Grand Trine.

Your kite is pointing in the direction of the 4th house, the house of family, home, parents.

It does appear that with the Sun and Moon in the 4/10 axis, that both your parents in this life have been parents in past lives. Also with so many planets in the 4th house there are quite a few karmic issues that will be addressed and hopefully resolved in this lifetime.

Julia
Very interesting, I have always felt like I had a karmic connection to my mother and we have had lives together. I don't think I had past lives with my father though because we don't really have any relationship. I don't know if I have any karma to solve with him but I do think I have a lot of karmic issues myself that need to be resolved in this life. Thank you!

MissSagittarius

hi MissSagittaruis

the node on the ascendant is one of the single most powerful aspects to give psychic abilities.
it gives intuitive intelligence meaning you instinctively know material before searching it.it give abilities to read other's minds and often shows you gut feelings are always correct.

you might check out this thread
http://www.astrologyweekly.com/forum/showthread.php?t=63539
rahu
Thank you! I have always felt like I had some psychic abilities or like I already know certain things. When I was little I would always play a game in my mind where I would read people thoughts and see what they would say next and it would always come true lol. I can still sort of do this but I think I need to practice using my abilities more and meditating.

carpediem

Omg yeah I am pretty tall and lanky haha. I laughed when I saw that you said that, I have always been really slender. I'm not actually really tall but my limbs are pretty long and could make me look like I am. The things you stated about me are so true, I found that always being with other people weaken me and I always need some time alone to find out who I truly am. It's been a recurring theme in my life that I have to take leadership and find my own identity apart from the crowd. Thanks for the reading! I just saw that video you sent and its also crazy accurate for me, I do feel a lot of the time that I'm just a recorder in the background observing things. It all leads up to finding my own identity really.

Glad you enjoyed my comments, Brittany. Apparently, North Node conjunct the ascendant is a rare aspect. I've met only a handful of people with the North Node tightly conjunct their ascendant, and they are all slender with long limbs. Most of them are taller than average. As a child, when I visited my grandparents, my grandmother (who is very plump) would always encourage me to eat more saying, "You're so thin." I'm not exceptionally tall, but I definitely have long legs and arms and have always been slender. Since the North Node is affecting one's body (ascendant), it makes sense that there would be some effect on your physical appearance.

Yes, I found Steve Judd's video disturbingly accurate, too. Although based on my research and understanding, karma and past lives are very real. So, I disagree with Steve Judd's perspective on karma and past lives.

Last edited:

MissSagittarius

Haha, glad you enjoyed my comments, Brittany. Apparently, North Node conjunct the ascendant is a rare aspect. I've met only a handful of people with the North Node tightly conjunct their ascendant, and they are all slender with long limbs. Most of them are taller than average. As a child, when I visited my grandparents, my grandmother (who is very plump) would always encourage me to eat more saying, "You're so thin." I'm not exceptionally tall, but I definitely have long legs and arms and have always been slender. Since the North Node is affecting one's body (ascendant), it makes sense that there would be some effect on your physical appearance.

Yes, I found Steve Judd's video disturbingly accurate, too. But, based on my research and understanding, karma and past lives are very real. So, I disagree with Steve Judd's perspective on karma and past lives.

Oh man I've heard that one before, always being told to eat more :biggrin:. My grandma would always try feeding me everything and be telling me to eat more food and she would get happy when I'd eat. I eat a lot too, its just that my body type does not put on a lot of pounds and makes me look really slender with long limbs lol.

& I agree, I think past lives have got to be real since there is so much evidence of it. I also would have memories of things that never happened in this life or I would know about certain things without ever being exposed to it.

rahu

Banned
Haha, glad you enjoyed my comments, Brittany. Apparently, North Node conjunct the ascendant is a rare aspect. I've met only a handful of people with the North Node tightly conjunct their ascendant, and they are all slender with long limbs. Most of them are taller than average. As a child, when I visited my grandparents, my grandmother (who is very plump) would always encourage me to eat more saying, "You're so thin." I'm not exceptionally tall, but I definitely have long legs and arms and have always been slender. Since the North Node is affecting one's body (ascendant), it makes sense that there would be some effect on your physical appearance.

Yes, I found Steve Judd's video disturbingly accurate, too. Although based on my research and understanding, karma and past lives are very real. So, I disagree with Steve Judd's perspective on karma and past lives.

I've met only a handful of people with the North Node tightly conjunct their ascendant, and they are all slender with long limbs. Most of them are taller than average.

very interesting. I read a short monograph, limited edition reproduction from the 30's, about the node some 40 years ago by a Englishman ,sir something. can't remember his name.but the short book said exactly what you have noticed ,that the north node on the ascendant tended to give height and the south node tended to give shortness. I never researched this contention, but it certainly seems true as you have noticed this nodal phenomena

rahu

Last edited:

rahu

Banned
I noticed that I have my notth node on the ascendant line by the 1st and 12th house. What does this mean? What house is my north node in? Does this have any significance? :andy:
picture.php

your node is exactly conjunct your ascendant to 2 arc minute!!!!!!!!

it is said the ascendant is the point your soul chooses to use the powers delineated to further karmic growth . an exact aspect is a sign of destiny. as the node is the energy that fixates time, life and spirit, you have chosen to have the ability to actualize all the symbols in the chart. not just meditation but your chart defines a very enlightened soul/person.

sedna at midheaven shows a concern with living in truth and being an example to the culture and companions of pure motive and spiritual correctness.

psyche is conjunct Venus showing a soul with a pure love and spiritual compassion.

you have a kite formation with moon trine to mars , trine to the Neptune/Uranus midpoint and opposed to ixion and the mercury/chiron midpoint.
this shows that even though you have strong spiritual aspirations, your purpose is to bring new insights, idealistic and practical ,into the turbulence of the existing social problems .

it seems you are a loving idealist yet you have motivations of a activist socially.

rahu

MissSagittarius

your node is exactly conjunct your ascendant to 2 arc minute!!!!!!!!

it is said the ascendant is the point your soul chooses to use the powers delineated to further karmic growth . an exact aspect is a sign of destiny. as the node is the energy that fixates time, life and spirit, you have chosen to have the ability to actualize all the symbols in the chart. not just meditation but your chart defines a very enlightened soul/person.

sedna at midheaven shows a concern with living in truth and being an example to the culture and companions of pure motive and spiritual correctness.

psyche is conjunct Venus showing a soul with a pure love and spiritual compassion.

you have a kite formation with moon trine to mars , trine to the Neptune/Uranus midpoint and opposed to ixion and the mercury/chiron midpoint.
this shows that even though you have strong spiritual aspirations, your purpose is to bring new insights, idealistic and practical ,into the turbulence of the existing social problems .

it seems you are a loving idealist yet you have motivations of a activist socially.

rahu
Wow thank you for the reading! I do have a lot of different insights on things and ideas on how to make the world a better place. That is really cool that I'm an enlightened soul! What do you mean about me being able to actualize all symbols in the chart though? Does that mean I can master all the houses lessons or something? & sorry I didn't see this post earlier! You got it all accurate about me

rahu

Banned
Wow thank you for the reading! I do have a lot of different insights on things and ideas on how to make the world a better place. That is really cool that I'm an enlightened soul! & sorry I didn't see this post earlier! You got it all accurate about me

What do you mean about me being able to actualize all symbols in the chart though? Does that mean I can master all the houses lessons or something?

you have it correct.
most people are ruled or directed by a few of their symbol/planets. other planets can pose difficulties, but with the node exactly on the ascendant ,you have the potential to gain and master all aspects ,sign, houses and planet for your growth.

rahu