I was born who are born with zero confidence...

KeyAndy

Banned
Greeting everyone.

As what i've said in the title, i am a little child who have been living with a shy and self-defeating attitude since the very first moment of coming out from my mother's tummy and i hope by using astrology i can figure out how i can be more confident, engaging, creative and putting all of my heart out there, on the spotlight.

The problem is i don't know how to do it at all, i'm very sensitive to my environment and people's opinions that whenever a stranger laughs, i automatically freak out deep inside because i think they're laughing because i look stupid, my face is too ugly or something like that, and it sure will haunt me for the rest of the day.

But i really want to be on stage and show people what i can do, even though i don't know exactly what i can do, but somehow i know i need to do that in this lifetime, maybe because of my Leo north node in the 5th house ?

Attachments

• astro_2gw_02_yut.32747.6040.jpg
    astro_2gw_02_yut.32747.6040.jpg
    118.8 KB · Views: 80

sibylline

Well, first, you're quite young. Confidence grows with age.

Your Pisces Rising shows a strong receptivity to the environment you're in and with a Libra Moon in the 7th square your Sun in the 10th shows a desire for acceptance and recognition by others but some insecurity about getting them. Venus in the 8th square Mars in 12th also shows insecurity about relating to others and a lack of confidence in putting yourself forward. I think as you age you'll learn to use your sensitivity to fulfill the Cap Sun in the 10th's desire for recognition.

noraleader

Banned
holy moly! :) at first glance, that's a "lot of stuff all over on the one side" but of course that's not unusual,

empty around leo, pluto (+charon) in sagittarius, so life objective is to become capable of venturing? :p

none of your squares are real tight.. they're all 2 degrees or more.. some tighter trines and sextiles.. especially with jupiter, mercury, mars..

..maybe you don't lack as much self confidence as you think you lack ;)

i always beware of using social opinion as a meaningful gauge, because the masses, or a mob, can really sort of convulse on "appealing" trends.. someone decides to make you the brunt of something .. maybe someone finds an easy victim (mars in aquarius.. wouldn't that be like... acting with real consideration for others.. ?? i often think.. people who overtly act in the better interests of others are often sort of cowed into submission, because bullies *don't like* social advocates, and like to shut down people who inhibit their control over society) and a bit of libel and you're suddenly mysteriously unpopular.

confidence.. with solar capricorn, your sag planets, jupiter in aries i would think you have natural acclivity for developing your own objectives... remember aquarius is an air/intellect sign, .. reading around, people seem to interpret mars aquarius as somewhat headstrong, independently innovative, progressive.. maybe someone's "just tipped you a little" to make you less of a force of good in the world...

with solar capricorn, your advances should have a strong foundation. i don't know what traditional astrology says, but to me, this suggests the foot... go walking, hiking, develop strong ankles.. even routinely improving your balance with simple martial arts stances (see wu gulun on youtube) will give you a strong foundation so that it is easier to accomplish more on.

i say, don't let other people define you.. try to spend some time alone, hiking is great.. developing confidence by increasing your hikes, or any task, until you know you have some abilities. don't repeat thoughts about nonachievement. once you break free of these false impressions and realise that it is easy to improve your abilities simply by enduring application, it won't be an issue. i don't know if you do exercise in any way, bike riding, but as said, this is a great way to build confidence, because in a few weeks or a month of doing something, even for a few minutes, you'll soon see real improvement.

theV

You're still very young, and take in mind your at a phase where you are building your confidence.

You have sun square moon which is imbalance between your purpose and inner life and emotions. There has been conflict between the parent at a younger age. You might feel disconnected from your peers and questions the statue quo. There could have been issues more with the father with last quarter moon. During the Last Quarter's waning square, we're prompted to find a new direction. The "something wrong" is generally inside, the change required a mental adjustment, some shift in our thinking, our intentions, or beliefs.

Mars in the twelfth house is rather difficult to assert your will power.

Frisiangal

Greeting everyone.

As what i've said in the title, i am a little child who have been living with a shy and self-defeating attitude since the very first moment of coming out from my mother's tummy and i hope by using astrology i can figure out how i can be more confident, engaging, creative and putting all of my heart out there, on the spotlight.

The problem is i don't know how to do it at all, i'm very sensitive to my environment and people's opinions that whenever a stranger laughs, i automatically freak out deep inside because i think they're laughing because i look stupid, my face is too ugly or something like that, and it sure will haunt me for the rest of the day.

But i really want to be on stage and show people what i can do, even though i don't know exactly what i can do, but somehow i know i need to do that in this lifetime, maybe because of my Leo north node in the 5th house ?

Hi,
You're still young. Instead of looking at what you consider to be your weaker points, have you thought of being able to use them to your advantage?
You have an inherent talent of which you may not yet be aware.
Instead of thinking people laugh at you, do you consider that you are able to make them laugh because you can be amusing? You may feel like a clown, yet it could be a genuine positive trait in you; the ability to amuse people, to be able to make them laugh and be happy. A comedian, a mime artist, a circus clown, a variety performer who can take on a disguise of make-believe and make it seem genuine?

If the world of spotlight glitter so strongly attracts you, enrol in a theatre group or school that can bring out the (hidden) talents within you. It could be the first step on the ladder that leads towards later *stardom*. :smile:

Mir

**** son! I am 19 years old now and I was a little shy too talking with girls until I reached 16-17 years. The problem is not from your birth chart though! Listen even though u might find the answers that u are looking for in your birth chart about some indicators to confidence you won't just get it like that.

U are shy not because of your birth chart but because of your weak mindset.

You MUST get out of your comfort zone friend! I could imagine that the first impression u would get by looking at you would be a weak little mama's boy afraid to even step out of the house. A hunchback, a person always looking sad and always are trying to be in the background, and a very weak posture.

My advice to you is save up some money to get a membership at your local fitness gym, start working out hard with some friends. Work on your posture, straighten your back, push shoulders back and the chest forward and keep looking forward. U should also start styling your hair and probably get some fashionable clothes. I know how difficult it can be, but try and befriend some girls at school. When u grow old enough start going out at nightclubs and to parties, have fun man! U are at your golden age now u will only be teen once in your life! Trust me out if you really dedicate yourself to just some of these things such as start working out, and styling your hair I PROMISE u that confidence will come by itself and before u know u will be one of the most popular in your city/school. U won't see muscle growth in a day but if you start working out like 3-4 times a week i promise u that the results u'll get will boost your confidence level.

If u'll need inspiration take a look at this crazy guy called Zyzz, he has inspired a whole new generation of bodybuilders including myself and my friends and his story is quite remarkable. He reminds me of you in his earlier days. Unfortunately he died in 2012 in the age of 23, but he died doing what he loved partying hard, working out and acquiring chicks. R.I.P Zyzz. Son of Zeus, Brother of Hercules and The Father of Aesthetics.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ToNLrthvFsE

theV

**** son! I am 19 years old now and I was a little shy too talking with girls until I reached 16-17 years. The problem is not from your birth chart though! Listen even though u might find the answers that u are looking for in your birth chart about some indicators to confidence you won't just get it like that.

U are shy not because of your birth chart but because of your weak mindset.

You MUST get out of your comfort zone friend! I could imagine that the first impression u would get by looking at you would be a weak little mama's boy afraid to even step out of the house. A hunchback, a person always looking sad and always are trying to be in the background, and a very weak posture.

My advice to you is save up some money to get a membership at your local fitness gym, start working out hard with some friends. Work on your posture, straighten your back, push shoulders back and the chest forward and keep looking forward. U should also start styling your hair and probably get some fashionable clothes. I know how difficult it can be, but try and befriend some girls at school. When u grow old enough start going out at nightclubs and to parties, have fun man! U are at your golden age now u will only be teen once in your life! Trust me out if you really dedicate yourself to just some of these things such as start working out, and styling your hair I PROMISE u that confidence will come by itself and before u know u will be one of the most popular in your city/school. U won't see muscle growth in a day but if you start working out like 3-4 times a week i promise u that the results u'll get will boost your confidence level.

If u'll need inspiration take a look at this crazy guy called Zyzz, he has inspired a whole new generation of bodybuilders including myself and my friends and his story is quite remarkable. He reminds me of you in his earlier days. Unfortunately he died in 2012 in the age of 23, but he died doing what he loved partying hard, working out and acquiring chicks. R.I.P Zyzz. Son of Zeus, Brother of Hercules and The Father of Aesthetics.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ToNLrthvFsE

I think this is your standards,your believes of being confident, and how to be socially acceptable-Sun/Mars/Venus/Node- Style yourself, get to the gym, get a confidence boost. But not everyone are able to live up to these social standards you have mentioned. Some might feel more uncomfortable doing what you are talking about because their personality is different. I think he needs to see the other side of the cup. See the good side and his talent, and use them to his benefits and to feel better about himself.

Not people are like you. Astrology shows us everyone is unique. These things you are telling him about comes easy to you, whilst it could be difficult for him. He might have a challenging chart that makes it difficult to achieve the things you are good at.

He might not be even interested in muscle building, or he could be gay who knows? Our job in astrology is to examine harmful aspects, see a psychological background to it and find solutions.

Mir

I think this is your standards,your believes of being confident, and how to be socially acceptable-Sun/Mars/Venus/Node- Style yourself, get to the gym, get a confidence boost. But not everyone are able to live up to these social standards you have mentioned. Some might feel more uncomfortable doing what you are talking about because their personality is different. I think he needs to see the other side of the cup. See the good side and his talent, and use them to his benefits and to feel better about himself.

Not people are like you. Astrology shows us everyone is unique. These things you are telling him about comes easy to you, whilst it could be difficult for him. He might have a challenging chart that makes it difficult to achieve the things you are good at.

He might not be even interested in muscle building, or he could be gay who knows? Our job in astrology is to examine harmful aspects, see a psychological background to it and find solutions.

I understand u sir, but the kid is young. His is in the age of experimenting both with his own body, his social life, and with the opposite sex. I believe that if he doesn't get out the comfort zone NOW, i'm afraid he'll have many difficulties in life. Imagine if he would be like this all life, how would he be treated? I am just advicing the kid, to go out and have fun let him enjoy his teenage years :) Of course it might be difficult starting out new things in life but it is those small things that'll get u along. I talk of own experience ;). U prefer the astrological part sir, whereas i prefer the psychological part and i don't see any problem in that.

It is a great mixture of weak and strong point at every part :)

theV

I understand u sir, but the kid is young. His is in the age of experimenting both with his own body, his social life, and with the opposite sex. I believe that if he doesn't get out the comfort zone NOW, i'm afraid he'll have many difficulties in life. Imagine if he would be like this all life, how would he be treated? I am just advicing the kid, to go out and have fun let him enjoy his teenage years :) Of course it might be difficult starting out new things in life but it is those small things that'll get u along. I talk of own experience ;). U prefer the astrological part sir, whereas i prefer the psychological part and i don't see any problem in that.

It is a great mixture of weak and strong point at every part :)

Of course we need to encourage him to go out of his comfort zone, and avoid pampering him. Otherwise; he will remain the same.

I am just saying if your method will work on him, as it did with you. I myself was shy once like him, and I tried your method. However, It didn't work for me. I couldn't be the person you asked him to be. In my experience, I felt like I am lying to myself, unnatural to my personality. It made me hate myself more actually. But with the cycle of self reflection, astrology reading, and changes based on my research of myself I could change, not on what it is believed to be right-go to the gym, do your hair, talk to girl-

I know what you are talking about. A lot of people tell me to be happy do what you are telling him to do, or you will be treated badly by people and will be looked down upon. I proved people wrong that I can change without going down their root.

noraleader

Banned
a lot of things are very relative to culture, especially considering the discrepancies between the occident and the orient..

eg. you say that you weren't confident with girls until 16-17, which i think is okay (i grew up wales/england/arizona, usa) but in arizona you would have been a ***** if you weren't laid by the time you were 13, and in many urban areas of the united states.

especially younger people think all cultures raise children like their own, boy did my eyes get opened! some gangs in tucson have group sex, you hear of "gang bang". of course, to me, i think these cultures use sex as part of "brainwashing"/indoctrination to strengthen the group identity :)

be careful when you presume about people, especially from distant lands! there are four year olds who fight wars and steal your bags at the airport!

muchacho

Greeting everyone.

Yeah, I can see all that in your vedic chart. Pisces rising (sensitive, non-assertive), Moon in Virgo (overthinking perfectionist and therefore low self-esteem) and Sun in Sagittarius (a born entertainer in love with life).

Your Sun is very strong, which means your vitality and will-power are strong. Your Moon, however, is slightly in the weak range, which means your perception may be a little off at times.

Also, keep in mind that people first and foremost are interested in themselves and not others. Which means they may not focus on you or think about you as often as it may seem to you. So a lot of your agony may actually be unnecessary.

KeyAndy

Banned
I hope this is not too late for me to reply for you guys, but i just want to thanks you all, for all of your solitious cares, for helping me raising a little bit of my low self-confident level.

Dear Mir, i highly appreciated your suggestions. To be honest, i'm currently unbelievable underweight right now :'( I couldn't gain any weight for like, 3 years ago, but i'm sure i'll my hardest to listen to you to keep myself looking acceptable ( beside being extremely underweight i have this seriously deformed facial structures, i got these insecures some parts from because of being called ugly and isolated very often too. ). Yeah~ So much for Libra Moon in the 7th, so much for the beauty.

It's like, i'll never be able to get out of this ending hell. My self-defeated attitudes and shyness/weakness'll takes control over everything in my mind. I have this bad habits of always unnecessarily comparing myself to other people, from their parents, their moneys, their beauty, to their possesions, etc since young. I won't deny myself the fact that i'm a jealousy loser, it feels like, if i don't have the things they have, i'll never ever be accepted by others. I've always tried my hardest to achieve those things but it'll never feel enough for me. Normally i would do everything to not let myself be noticed, making jokes on myself first and later disgusing my wounds by using " lovely "-Jupiter-in-1st-smiles.

I should stop now, i sounded exactly like a crying baby. Guess i wouldn't have NN Leo in 5th for no reasons.

Last edited:

Jadi

I should stop now, i sounded exactly like a crying baby. Guess i wouldn't have NN Leo in 5th for no reasons.
First of all, NN energy is known to manifest itself in the second part of life. Looking at the condition of it's lord (Sun) in the 10th, Capricorn, I see a very favorable trine with Saturn, which is ruling Capricorn itself. You'll rise, but you're a late-bloomer. Keep that in mind please. Your Ascendant lord Neptune is conjunct your SN, which explains the dissatisfaction with your appearance. Neptune/SN are trining your moon/mind.

Last edited: