what to Pursue in life

Deirdre

Hi all

Ive been having a very hard time in many aspects in life, and in work. i know/feel im not in The Place i should have, nor with people who i feel connected to.

Im having TR neptune trine MC and that is making me think about changing professionally wise..ive been living by what others expected of me and that is making me see that life should be lived in another way.

In this world crisis there is much fear in leaving what its ' certain' for other something that might be ' risky' - which is working as na enterpreneur for example.

Does my chart show a specific área where i would be fulllfiled in career? A vocation?

I appreciate any help
this is a question about vocation

Attachments

• astro_2gw_12_ana.60225.52707.jpg
    astro_2gw_12_ana.60225.52707.jpg
    125 KB · Views: 44
Last edited:

ukdesifem

Hello,

Personality sig - Libra Asc., Virgo Sun, Taurus Moon. Level-headed, practical, and steady emotions. Many fire planets, so very driven, fiery (pun intended), progressive, determined. Not many water or air, so perhaps not very nurturing or communicative, but mix of the modalities.

Ambivert (,i.e. mix of northern/southern hemispheres), but very self-driven (most planets are in Eastern hemisphere).

Cancer MC - overview of caring/nurturing professions

Moon in Taurus - steady emotions as I mentioned

Venus in Leo - strong loving, and conjunct your Sun, so you're perceived/seen as a warm, fun and charitable person.

Sun in Virgo - practical and steady life force

Mercury is conjunct Asc. in Libra - level-headed speech, and this is core to your personality. Pluto and Saturn are in 1st house, so hard work and transformation are also part of your persona.

I'm thinking of perhaps an administrative role, maybe in resolving disputes, conflicts, etc. This could also be counselling, or any other vocation using your personality sig and elements/modalities traits. it has to be in a progressive field imho, as your Pluto/Saturn conjunction are key to your personality.

helgaleena

North node and Part of Fortune both in 9th house-- what nourishes you and what you love most will be ninth house things such as scholarship and travel and philosophy.

Since the MC is nearby, I'd say a career with 9th house flavor would be 'doing what you love' and this may be the most important thing to consider in any choice. If you have something in mind already, consider the teaching aspect of the area; that is definitely a 9th house career.

Deirdre

Hi all.thank u for your answers. My current job is as administrative, its very routine and im nly there for 4years now and already feel Like im slowly killing my Brain.:wink:

I need something that pushes me, and there i feel very lonely too.

Im already thinking helping a family business, related to fashion for children, that is now a bit ' slow' needing for ' young Blood' as we say here.
Well,its a bit Luke helping, AMD having to do with children, The ' nurturing thing' mau apply?:innocent:

Im a shy person,but attending cliente AMD buing collections would do wonders AMD i think it wpould help me moving out of my confort zone.

Last edited:

kimbermoon

Moon = significator of the 10th H, [prone to fluctuations in the career due to variable interests]
expressing through Taurus [looking for stability and security]. Your troubles feeling connected with others is a theme of your Moon sq Venus / oppose Jupiter/Uranus. That t-square can be quite limiting and restrictive in terms of social progress and expansion which in turn affects your path in life.

At the same time you are dominant fire and air, but lacking in water and earth so you may lack sensitivity and receptivity to other people's feelings. As such, the things you might do to protect and conserve your stability, might leave you feeling bored or frustrated; all that fire and air needs excitement and stimulation to keep your interests growing.
Traditional venues associated with the Cancer MC include domestic services, food and beverage industry, healing, social work and family support services, marine work or oceanography; such occupations would help to create a greater balance for your earth and water energies.
On the other side, Moon in Taurus is often associated with; security work, banking, economics, building and construction, real estate, home improvement and decor, landscaping or gardening.
Sun in Virgo: health, hygiene, fitness and diet or other public services.

As you see there are many variables to consider in terms of one's occupation/profession; no one planet suggests the 'one thing' that you might aspire to; oftentimes it is simply a matter of trial and error.
Of course you must also factor in your personal interests, training, availability of jobs, the economy, etc, to maintain practicality and reality; even as Neptune is now trining the MC, note that it is also moving to square t Saturn, which is also getting ready to meet up with your natal Uranus, a warning to avoid impulsiveness or recklessness associated with sudden changes. Due caution and patience is needed now.
There are definitely changes in the wind, but you must ask yourself 'what would your dream job really involve, and what do you feel qualified to do?'

Deirdre

Thank u só much.

Well ITA true.there are many variables to attend,AMD reading a chart is very complex.Tells US predispositions bit ITA US who choose it.

Im aware of The important transit specially The neptune trine mc shows my need for change torwards a more spiritual job- sth that makes me feel fullfiled. I didnt noticed that t square part.... Im not na impulsivo person, bit indeed been feeling The need to liberate myself from what limit me and that would necessarily mean quitting my job for some time

Deirdre

Frog,
Im sorry, sometimes my posts arent that well written cause my writting configuration is established for my mother language- portuguese- and só some words arent english :smile:
I meant to write ' MC and' .

so why don't you go for this kid clothing business ? is not good ? it sounds good to me, really. be business women, you should be boss of your own business, I stongly recommend to you with my sincerest feelings ! because I know some Virgo-Leo-Libra matters.
you may capable of doing this.

Last edited:

Deirdre

Honour,
Thank u. Well, i didnt went for it yet cause my virgo sun is telling me it might be risky. Now i have a job ( even being one i hate), but that Gives me a salary at end of The month.but my venus/mars leo are telling me that life shouldnt be about resigning, and we should challenge ourselves to find out what we're capable of, by following our heart. As im libra ASC, i find myself searching for some ' sign' that shows me what to choose.., if my chart for example inclines me torwards one thing or another. I know my libra placements doesnt help me mais decisions that easy.

I liked your approach.

Last edited:

Deirdre

Etchash

Thank u. IMM familiar with some 9th themes as travel,religion,philosophy, teaching...i dont feel confortable Boeing The center of attention, thata why i never thought about going ' there'...
Im going to read The links u kindly offered.

Etchasketch

Perhaps you do not need to give up your job? Maybe some outings to local theaters, museums, etc. would nourish that part of your mind/being that requires those things which you presently don't get while earning a living. Of course if you really do feel pressed to find new employment, start reaching out to people in places you find attractive before giving up your job; that way your lack of income doesn't force you into a potentially worse job than the one you currently have. :smile:

PS...I have some of the same natal forces and placements as you astro_2gw_01_j.68861.36624.jpg so I am intimately familiar with your predicament.

FROG

Ohhhh! Dumb me! I should have figured that out. Thank you. I was just so certain there was a new term out there, that I needed to learn in order to keep up, that I never imagined it was a typing thing. Thank for being so kind as to explain that to me. And good for you for typing while resting and keeping up with several languages!

Deirdre

Etchask

Funny. You havê virgo sun with moon in 8th taurus.And same axis as me. Só certain things u know how i feel yes.

What is your professional field may i ask?

i think my taurus moon makes me feel confortable when im surrounded by beauty,good people who are fond of arts. How do u feel your moon in 8th? Another person here showed me a very food link that explained most part of my emocional world.

http://www.ofspirit.com/carmenturnerschott1.htm

Etchasketch

I am unemployed at the moment and have been for the last 7 years. (I have a BA in Psychology which turned out to be rather pointless since I already knew most of what I was taught). I've been plagued by digestive problems (anti-biotics nearly killed me) and migraines for many years which I have been slowly resolving through acupuncture over the last year. I currently live with my parents.

That link was pretty spot on, thx. I think it's safe to say I am addicted to beauty and comfort but with some of my current transits (coupled with the assistance of acupuncture) I am starting to feel a sense of self again, which for me is absolutely terrifying, but in a good way...I feel me where I should feel me, instead of feeling the energies of someone else.

I used to think a lot (of course, look at my chart lol) about healing professions, in fact I was going to be a Psychologist at one point, then it turned to counselor (less schooling), then it was as a practitioner of a myriad of healing modalities, but I find myself actually feeling stronger the more I focus all my energy on my self instead of others. I have spent all of this life, and apparently past ones as well, losing myself in relationships with others (family, friends, anyone who needed help of any kind) that putting myself first is more important to me now. It's quite challenging having so much going on in the first house lol.

muchacho

I am unemployed at the moment and have been for the last 7 years. (I have a BA in Psychology which turned out to be rather pointless since I already knew most of what I was taught). I've been plagued by digestive problems (anti-biotics nearly killed me) and migraines for many years which I have been slowly resolving through acupuncture over the last year. I currently live with my parents.

That link was pretty spot on, thx. I think it's safe to say I am addicted to beauty and comfort but with some of my current transits (coupled with the assistance of acupuncture) I am starting to feel a sense of self again, which for me is absolutely terrifying, but in a good way...I feel me where I should feel me, instead of feeling the energies of someone else.

I used to think a lot (of course, look at my chart lol) about healing professions, in fact I was going to be a Psychologist at one point, then it turned to counselor (less schooling), then it was as a practitioner of a myriad of healing modalities, but I find myself actually feeling stronger the more I focus all my energy on my self instead of others. I have spent all of this life, and apparently past ones as well, losing myself in relationships with others (family, friends, anyone who needed help of any kind) that putting myself first is more important to me now. It's quite challenging having so much going on in the first house lol.
Selfishness tends to have a bad rep, but it's just how everyone is wired. If we are fighting that, we are fighting our own nature. And before we go out and help others, we should have our own house in order.

Deirdre

Etchask

Im sorry to hear that. But its true indeed.while were helping/thinking about others only,we forget ouro own life and needs. And when we know it, a lot of time had passes and then feel Like we dont know ourselves.our own dreams.
Its funny cause for several years i wanted to study phsichology but as The work market was full, i ended up with sciences...which dont match what appears to be as a natural vocation.
More AMD more i believe in alternative medicine, im happy that youre getting better. I UI used to read Louise hay books, that were very telling to me.

In this life we need to focus first on US, then in others to be able to help.ITA Luke how eckart tolle says