When will I start a relationship with my future husband?

Becca

I haven't been content with my love life lately.
It's frustrating to feel lonely in a relationship where I do all the hard work. I really want to find someone who is perfect for me, get married and grow up.

My horary question is this:
When will I start a relationship with my future husband?
(astro.com didn't let me type such a long question, so the version there is "when will I find the one?")

If there is additional information about what he'll be like, please let me know.

Attachments

• astro_2at_04_when_will_i_find_the_one_hr.2728.18310.jpg
    astro_2at_04_when_will_i_find_the_one_hr.2728.18310.jpg
    85.9 KB · Views: 18
  • astro_2at_04_when_will_i_find_the_one_hw.3179.8042.jpg
    astro_2at_04_when_will_i_find_the_one_hw.3179.8042.jpg
    84.2 KB · Views: 22

rafaella

Most likely you need to look at your natal chart, if you are waiting for someone to come to you.

Nonetheless, horary can answer this question, and there is an aspect. But to determine timing I need to know more. Are you dating currently? And are you actively searching someone, like through dating websites or at clubs/bars? I ask this because Moon is void here and separating from SN, so for the time being I don't think anyone is coming anytime soon.

Moon is entering Taurus, where it gains essential dignity, but its still is in 12th of isolation and self undoing. 12th house makes it very hard for Moon to use her essential dignity for good. Its unable to make things happen.

Moon does apply to Sun in 2 degrees, which is the partner. But because of the above issues with Moon and Void of course... I think its 2 years, and not 2 months.

Of course you can have a look at your natal chart to confirm. Of course you can date until then, but I doubt the dating will have the result you want right now.

all the best!

Becca

Thank you, rafaella, for your quick reply.

I've been dating someone for 20 months, but I'm not happy in the relationship because he doesn't put as much effort as I do. He has his way most of the time, which hurts me. On top of that, he doesn't have a job or money, so it would be stupid to marry under those conditions. I don't see him doing anything to improve his or our future live, so I argue with him a lot, and it's sad and frustrating. I'm not getting any younger, and the relationship isn't making any progress. People tell me I still have time, but I feel like a cat on a hot tin roof.

Here's my natal below. What does it say? When will I be with the one? What will he be like? Will I have children?

Attachments

• natal.jpg
    natal.jpg
    80.1 KB · Views: 18

rafaella

Well that explains why Moon is conjunct SN and void in 12th. I just had a look at back history, it seems you broke up with him and then went back again, against your better judgement (12th house again, house of self undoing!)... Moon in sign ruled by Mars (your partner), so I think you still have feelings for him, but this will change when Moon gains essential dignity in the next sign.

Both Moon and Venus are about change signs, are you thinking of a move somewhere? Or perhaps it just shows a change within yourself.

To look at natal, post it in natal section with progressions and transits. I hope someone good with natals can take a look there.

I think work on improving your relationship, but if it doesn't you may need to let it go. Take care of yourself emotionally and soon enough someone will come along. Moon changes sign before completing aspect with Sun, so while you in your current situation and frame of mind, you won't meet anyone new. Moon conjunct SN just seems desperate....sometimes, the more one is desperate, the less likely are we to get it!

all the best!

Becca

Thank you for a wonderful answer. :smile:

Yes, you're right. I broke up with him a few times when he annoyed me. I would flare up, have a fight, break up not because I don't love him, but because he irritates me, then I would call him and we would go back together. The last time was the worst and it happened recently, I wrote about it here http://www.astrologyweekly.com/forum/showthread.php?t=75769

I met someone online I like. I occasionally talk to him. I don't know if I have a future with him because I am just getting to know him. He's from another country (UK), so, yes, I am daydreaming of moving. I am going on a vacation in a month (Turkey), and I can't wait for it to happen. I really need to recharge my batteries.

You're right, I need a change. I don't know if I or my life will change, but this stage I'm at is emotionally unacceptable.

rafaella

I don't know whether that guy from UK is the one, the chart does indicate a move of some sort, or change of circumstances before Moon gets to Sun. Timing could be between now and 2 years....I think 2 months seems short, but hey everything is possible!

Have fun in Turkey! :)