I'd like some help with a T-Cross

Baunilha

Hello experts,

I...don't want to take up much of your time, but I really need an enlightenment :sad: Long story short, I've just learned that this huge red triangle is called T-Cross and brings lots of complications in life, but I couldn't find a clear explanation of its effects on my chart, so I came here looking for help.

The opposition is formed by Neptune and Uranus in Capricorn (10th house) and Sun (4th house), Mercury and Venus (3rd house) in Cancer, and the point focus is Moon in Aries (1st house). I'd like to know more about the focus and its position: what does it mean? What's its effect on the 1st house and the Moon?
I have a feeling that that's where my comunication problems come from (I often sound harsh and blunt without meaning it), and I want to fix that, but I need to know where the monster lives before I can kill it, or at least make something good out of it.

If someone could help me, I'd be forever thankful, really :joyful:
Here's my chart

Last edited:
At first glance, I feel that your communication issue stems from your early home and family life. I say this only because of the 3 planets in Cancer, and also at the bottom of the chart (the most personal sector). The sun and moon in square aspect can be interpreted as your conscious will and personality is at cross purposes with your unconscious personality and emotional needs. With neptune in hard aspect with these two, there is a certain level of ambiguity that shrouds these energies. More specifically, there is a confusion as to how to appropriately assert oneself into one's environment. With uranus in the mix as well, this symbolizes an unpredictable, sometimes volatile and changeable nature to the personality. One other noteworthy aspect would be the opposition between saturn and mars. This can be quite the frustrating aspect, because mars wants to take action and assert itself, but is restricted by saturn and forced to move more slowly. There is much potential strength inherent in that aspect so long as you recognize your own personal limitations and know when to back off and refocus your energy. There is no such thing as good or bad aspects in astrology! Own your stars or be owned by them :)

Artnunymiss

Hello,

What you have is actually called a "T-square" (not to be confused with a Grand Cross). I'd say you have two of them. I have a similar situation in my chart, with a five-planet T-square. I've been working on it quite a bit lately.

So the way I find it helpful to work with my T-square, think of looking at your chart as though it were a round dinner table with 10 guests. In your chart you have six guests with "oppositions" -- think of them as throwing punches at each other. Then the Moon is there shouting at everyone to stop it.

One way to balance this out is to work with your least aspected planet. Think of it this way; the planets with all the aspects are talking the most at the party. (In fact they are fighting.) So to balance out such a dinner party, you would focus the conversation on the person who doesn't get a chance to speak -- Jupiter in your case.

So, you can do a couple of different things. The first thing to understand is that each of these planets represents a different part of your own self; all ten together -- the whole party -- is you. So like in school, when two kids are a problem sitting together, they move seats around.

You can think about the Moon being on the opposite side of the chart, right across from where it is now. I imagine that there's a mirror where I need it for mine, so I can just see another way that I could deal with the same problem, from a different perspective, if that makes sense.

In your case, the best spot is in the 7th house in Libra. It gives another place for the tension from the T-squares to dissipate. You could say Scorpio, but you already have lots of water and no air, so I would go with Libra.

So I would look at the attributes of a person with the Moon in Libra -- a person who never gets off balance, whose top priority is keeping everything pleasant always.

I would also think how it would feel to have Jupiter in Libra in the 7th house. Look up those and imagine being that sort of a person.

I actually meditate on the image of the mirror in the spot I want it, as well as being aware of the attributes of such a placement.

The Moon in your chart is trying to break up the tension. So those squares are trying to resolve the inner conflicts. It's good to look at what the shortcomings are of your current Moon placement, and the common threads of the hard aspects to the Moon.

Then once you get a good picture of what it means for your Moon to be interacting the way it is, you can notice when you're responding in that way. Then you can remember to respond the Moon in Libra way, instead.

I would also very much try this with Jupiter in Libra in the 7th.

This technique has brought miraculous results for me, I can't recommend it highly enough.

Lastly, this is an EXCELLENT resource for understanding the transformative power of aspects. Believe me, every hard aspect is a present waiting for you to unwrap it! You just have to learn how. This author also has very good insights into the signs and houses, just outstanding.

Boa sorte e um beijao

http://depthastrology2.com/SelectionPage.html

Zarathu

Account Closed
You mean your Cardinal T-Square, your two kites, your one Yod, and your Grand water Trine?

Yeah that's a combination for sure. At least you don't have any OOB planets, but that very low latitude Moon sure does play into the grand water trine.

And then there are the four extremely powerful and high friction oppositions?

What do you think it all means?

Baunilha

Oops, it's a Cardinal T-Square *facepalm*

[...]your conscious will and personality is at cross purposes with your unconscious personality and emotional needs[...] There is a confusion as to how to appropriately assert oneself into one's environment.[...]an unpredictable, sometimes volatile and changeable nature to the personality.[...]

Now that you've pointed it out, that's actually awfully right...Maybe I need to stop and take some time out to think about what I've been doing wrong. Thank you for the advice :joyful:

Imagine the whole post here :wink:

Thank you so much! I'll look for more information about all of those aspects and about Moon and Jupiter in Libra. There's surely a lot of work to be done here, but I have a feeling that it will help me a lot :biggrin: Also, thanks for the link, I'll start reading it right away!

Muito obrigada ^^

You mean your Cardinal T-Square, your two kites, your one Yod, and your Grand water Trine? [...]And then there are the four extremely powerful and high friction oppositions?

What do you think it all means?

I have a feeling that it means that I'm a problematic person, but to be honest...I have almost no idea :pouty: (mainly about the kites and the Yod now). But since you've listed them, I'll try to find more about the matter :) Thanks.

Zarathu

Account Closed
You're very young. But what kinds of feeling pain and mental chaos do you think that you are experiencing?

That would be a good start here...

I'm betting that you don't have any idea how much information about YOU is available in your birth chart. Its the blueprint of your entire life this time around. As such a professional astrologer can find out an enormous amount of information about how you deal with the world and how the world deals with you.

I'm also betting that you don't have any idea how much time it would take an astrologer to explore all that, or if this was the business world(and its not; its just a forum), how much you would expect to pay a professional astrologer for this information. We generally ask people to ask about one aspect of their life, which you have done to an extent, but its also useful to have you tell us a little bit why you have a concern, since there are many many ways to look at the same pieces of information on the chart.

Baunilha

You're very young. But what kinds of feeling pain and mental chaos do you think that you are experiencing?

That would be a good start here...

I'm betting that you don't have any idea how much information about YOU is available in your birth chart. Its the blueprint of your entire life this time around. As such a professional astrologer can find out an enormous amount of information about how you deal with the world and how the world deals with you.

I'm also betting that you don't have any idea how much time it would take an astrologer to explore all that, or if this was the business world(and its not; its just a forum), how much you would expect to pay a professional astrologer for this information. We generally ask people to ask about one aspect of their life, which you have done to an extent, but its also useful to have you tell us a little bit why you have a concern, since there are many many ways to look at the same pieces of information on the chart.

You bet that I have no idea about the information available on my chart, and that’s probably true. Not because I am totally oblivious to it, I think I know some things, but I’m never sure about how much I know, since I always assume that everybody knows more than me.

But I’m aware that my whole self is represented there, in my chart, and that professional astrologers can study it and end up knowing myself as much as I do (or even more). I’m also aware of the time and work it would take: a deep analysis needs payment. I have an idea of how much it costs (where I live the average cost is $130) and I think it’s pretty fair, but unfortunately, for a number of reasons, I don’t have financial conditions to pay that much.

That’s why, instead of a deep, deep analysis, I came to this forum and only asked for some information and advices about the effects of the T-square on the Moon and the 1st house, because everything sounded really vague on internet. To put it simply: often, even in normal conversations and out of the blue, I sound too assertive, too harsh, too blunt and aggravated even though I really don’t mean to (I have the slight impression that it’s also happening now…), and it often creates lots of conflicts with people I like, more than anyone can imagine.

Since it is a very recurring problem in my life, I was hoping to find someone who understands aspects better than me, or has a similar problem, and could give me some advices on how to deal with the T-square. Now that Artnunymiss has recommended me a link that was useful to him/her, I can start studying with more confidence the attributes of Moon in Libra. I don’t know how deep is his/her knowledge on the matter, but I feel that an air sign would help me a lot, plus it’s the opposite of what I’ve been doing, so it’s probably going to help. I know this is kind of simplistic and that there are many more aspects to consider, but what do you think? Is this a good idea?

Thinking about that now, maybe I should have simply posted it on the advice section. Is there an advice section? That was my fault, I’m sorry >_<

Lastly, I would really like to thank you again for the “Cardinal T-Square, two kites, one Yod and Grand Water Trine”, I knew that I had these too, but (again) I wasn’t sure if that was all, maybe there was something more, I wasn’t sure. About the meaning of it all, I think I have a general grasp, and someday I’ll get the money to pay an astrologer for a deep analysis (which's probably going to be very complicated) but I won’t take more of your time, because this post is already too long. Instead, I want your opinion on this post: did I sound harsh? Or angry? Whiny? It’s only words, but what was your impression?

I know that I sound naïve too. As you’ve said, I’m still very young (and easily manipulated). Don’t worry, I know that.

Last edited:

Artnunymiss

Thinking about that now, maybe I should have simply posted it on the advice section. Is there an advice section? That was my fault, I’m sorry >_<

You haven't done anything wrong, you have nothing to apologize for. You don't have to pay a professional astrologer. If the moderators had a problem with it they would have moved it.

There are some very knowledgeable astrologers on this board. However, if they don't want to take the time to answer you for free, that's up to them. There's no reason people can't give you some things to start researching.

but I won’t take more of your time, because this post is already too long.
Don't apologize. Nobody is here at gunpoint. If the post is too long for someone to read, they can click away. It's that simple.

Instead, I want your opinion on this post: did I sound harsh? Or angry? Whiny? It’s only words, but what was your impression?
We have a saying in English: opinions are like butts (bundas) -- everybody has one, and they are all equally beautiful. They also say "beauty is in the eye of the beholder." Well, so is harsh, angry, and whiny. What someone else thinks of you is none of your business :)

You now have a few ideas to start working with :) Learning your chart is a lifelong process. If you come to a place where you can afford to hire an astrologer, and that feels like it will be good for you, great! I suggest you find one who is both knowledgeable and kind.

Last edited:

Zarathu

Account Closed
I get that the OP was feeling criticized about his/her communication style, after being told it was inappropriate.

That may or may not be true. However, if the OP doesn't want to be specific about what the issue is, then its hard to answer the question.

I already explained that I'm not about to spend a huge amount of time running a whole chart analysis for free, although beginners here may do that to the extent than they can. And many do. Also if the OP is only interested in a generic meaning for something, then I can suggest a few books. It appeared that the OP chose to take offense when I asked for something more definitive.

If the OP wants a specific answer to a specific question, then the OP needs to ask a specific question. I am not a mindreader, nor do I believe that just because this is the way I see it, that that is the way everyone sees it.

The bottom line for me is that there are lots and lots of people to assist here who are able to be specific, and who don't take offense when the astrologer asks for more information. I've made one more attempt to get that information; it is my last before I move on. And my habit is that when I move on, I simply remove all my input into the thread. No point antagonizing further if the OP chooses to be antagonized by my questioning.