What kind of vibes/presence do I give off?

Just by looking at my chart, what vibes would you think I would give off? And how do you think I look like physically? :tongue:

1.jpg

Edwotica

This is my interpretation:

Virgo risings have a specific means for their communication, grounded in dedication by Mercury. Mercury in Cancer in the 10th/11th. This, as well as the planets to either side, Venus in Cancer in 10th, Sun in Leo in 11th, and even the sextile to Mars conjunct the AC in Virgo in the 1st, shows an individual with a desire to be well know in terms of comfort and support, and though he's able, with dexterity, to surround those in need with big ideas and hominess, this person's ability is ironically more profound when it is leading a friendship, rather than in a group or for self gain. We this within the T-Square between Jupiter, Venus, and Aries, shooting into Capricorn. The chart's owner must remember to remain humble, and rather than see things through a lens of personal fulfillment, remember the spirituality of hard work, persistence, and creating a foundation out of your connections to people's sensuality. You are able to empathize with a generation, but it's your creating abilities, and ideas of personal success (Sun in Leo) that keep you grounded. Your mouth is often moving faster than your mind, but confidence can sometimes come out as cockiness. A therapist, or something of that nature, would be a good profession for you, and active on your mind (Virgo Rising with Gemini MC always makes me laugh, but it makes sense). I could see a relationship stemming from a patient, or somebody who you've connected to your soul. Remember, people misinterpret closeness and friendships, so make sure that you don't fall in love with every connection...if that makes sense?

Looking at your generational planets (Pluto as ruler of the 3rd, as well as conjunct, gives me the impression of a consistent feeling of activism in the success of helping others) I see that we're around the same age. If you are going to school, or at least receptive of many people on a regular basis, use them as practice, as that's what life can be. You know how to act, and speak, to sacrifice, but I suggest learning how to value patience for the Earth.

I don't do many interpretations online, but let me know what you think!

-Edward

serafin5

This is my interpretation:

Virgo risings have a specific means for their communication, grounded in dedication by Mercury. Mercury in Cancer in the 10th/11th. This, as well as the planets to either side, Venus in Cancer in 10th, Sun in Leo in 11th, and even the sextile to Mars conjunct the AC in Virgo in the 1st, shows an individual with a desire to be well know in terms of comfort and support, and though he's able, with dexterity, to surround those in need with big ideas and hominess, this person's ability is ironically more profound when it is leading a friendship, rather than in a group or for self gain. We this within the T-Square between Jupiter, Venus, and Aries, shooting into Capricorn. The chart's owner must remember to remain humble, and rather than see things through a lens of personal fulfillment, remember the spirituality of hard work, persistence, and creating a foundation out of your connections to people's sensuality. You are able to empathize with a generation, but it's your creating abilities, and ideas of personal success (Sun in Leo) that keep you grounded. Your mouth is often moving faster than your mind, but confidence can sometimes come out as cockiness. A therapist, or something of that nature, would be a good profession for you, and active on your mind (Virgo Rising with Gemini MC always makes me laugh, but it makes sense). I could see a relationship stemming from a patient, or somebody who you've connected to your soul. Remember, people misinterpret closeness and friendships, so make sure that you don't fall in love with every connection...if that makes sense?

Looking at your generational planets (Pluto as ruler of the 3rd, as well as conjunct, gives me the impression of a consistent feeling of activism in the success of helping others) I see that we're around the same age. If you are going to school, or at least receptive of many people on a regular basis, use them as practice, as that's what life can be. You know how to act, and speak, to sacrifice, but I suggest learning how to value patience for the Earth.

I don't do many interpretations online, but let me know what you think!

-Edward

Wow! I dont know about 'Just A Guy' but I'm impressed!I thought you did a wonderful job interpreting this info. I tend to be shy about that; so many astrologers here at AW are soooo good that I am a bit intimidated even though I've been at it a long time now, there is so much info that it gets a bit overwhelming.

Good job!
Serafin5:wink: