Black thoughts about my natal chart...

ashriia

Death/End of life is the 8th house and 4th house. Doesn't have much to do with the 12th.

Strong intuition/heightened sensitivity would come from moon on the ascendant, and sun in 8th. But the text I quoted sounds much more like saturn in the 4th talking. The early foundation might have lacked necessary love & support needed for such sensitive moon and sun placements. You have such a powerfully strong and exact pluto/venus opposition in your chart. Learning to develop self love I can't recommend enough. Even if you start with something like adding positive self affirmations as reminders on your mobile phone that you receive daily.

Know that you are a beautiful person. Fight to make something of your life, live out your dreams. You only get one shot. Take whatever struggles you have been through and use that as a platform to rise from it.
Or write about it, or sing about it.
You have North Node in the 1st house with Pluto. You can overcome whatever obstacle you face! without a doubt. You can also rise to power with this aspect since it's opposite venus.

Also look at your Midheaven, Sun rules the midheaven in Leo. MC is at 23 degrees. Pluto/Venus are at 23 degrees. You have the ability for fame right there, and admirers. Use it, by pursuing your dreams.

Lastly, Moon in the 12th dreams of faraway places/ foreign lands. Uranus is on the IC. Moving away from your homeland or travel is certainly a part of your destiny. Saturn in the 4th wants a happy home, and will try to create security for themselves by having a home of their own. Gemini ruling the 8th can easily mean being remembered for something having to do with words/communications. Not necessarily dying young. But why worry about that at 23! Your 20's are a great time to have fun. Happy early birthday also.

Maybe because I am moon in scorpio I worry about everything, including death. I am not as much afraid of death, as HOW and FROM WHAT I will die. I have the feeling I will have awful life and will die young. Just feeling.
Someone here was said i have a strong intuition...I do not know if I have strong intuition, but I think I have a ''gift'', because I have ''visions'' of people exactly before fall asleep. Those visions last for 1-2 seconds but are very, very clear.

JUPITERASC

That's a "one-size-fits-all-cookbook astrology" link :smile:
Eigth House significations are NOT ONLY matters relating to death
but are also
decay, fear, anxiety and loss.
Unexpected inheritance, wills, legacies and testaments of the deceased.
Money belonging to a partner, spouse or other party.
Financial obligations, debts, taxes, loans, losses, money owed to others.
Traditional astrology relates the eighth house to crisis, hidden matters,
anguish of mind, poison and deadly fears
http://www.skyscript.co.uk/temples/h8.html

An Eighth house Mercury may represent any of those significations

Sunrays

Thank you Ashriia for the exhaustive comment! However, when I have done charts in other sites, the North Node have been in 2nd house and I have get used to its placement . NN in 2nd house completely respond to me while NN in 1st I'm not so sure.

RaRohini

Maybe because I am moon in scorpio I worry about everything, including death. I am not as much afraid of death, as HOW and FROM WHAT I will die. I have the feeling I will have awful life and will die young. Just feeling.
Someone here was said i have a strong intuition...I do not know if I have strong intuition, but I think I have a ''gift'', because I have ''visions'' of people exactly before fall asleep. Those visions last for 1-2 seconds but are very, very clear.

I have my Rahu in Scorpio in the 8th house . I should have been dead by now 😊 It is the transcending of that fear that creates transformation.
All the best !

ashriia

Thank you Ashriia for the exhaustive comment! However, when I have done charts in other sites, the North Node have been in 2nd house and I have get used to its placement . NN in 2nd house completely respond to me while NN in 1st I'm not so sure.

You're welcome. Your chart expired so I am no longer able to see it, but if your time of birth is correct then the nodal placement by house would be correct as well. It's possible, that you might be identifying with some other natal configuration that is strong with similar themes to a NN in 2nd house.

Sunrays

Last edited: