Am I an Aries/ Taurus cusp?

Hey there,

I was discussing with a friend cusp dates and I've seen various numbers. I'm wondering if I'm truly on the cusp. I it possible to suppress one sign and then regaining it at different points in life?

My birth date is 4/24/91 8:45 AM Memphis, TN

Also , how does my north node sign affect my career?

Thanks!

-V

Blacknight

Hey what up! My birthday is three days before yours. Same year even! And yeah you fall into that cusp category I'm pretty sure. I don't think it's super astrologically relevant. Your planet is either in one sign or the other.

Hey what up! My birthday is three days before yours. Same year even! And yeah you fall into that cusp category I'm pretty sure. I don't think it's super astrologically relevant. Your planet is either in one sign or the other.

Hey there! That's cool : ). Always nice to meet someone in the same birthday month
I don't think it plays s huge role, but I gave notice times in my life where certain aries qualities would clash with my taurus nature. For example, growing up I was always quick to react and take charge, spoke sothout thinking and was always ready to argue with my siblings. I think it's toned down a lot though, to the point of passivity sometimes. I think my aries side just wants to get out more lol

Oddity

You do have Merc in the 11th house in Aries. House position makes it strong, and it rules your Gemini ascendant. That may be some of your quick or rash reactions, and is largely positive. The trouble spot is that it squares Mars in Cancer, a place where Mars is unhappy - try to count to ten before reacting to real or imagined slights.

On the whole, Merc in Aries well-placed (and yours is) gives a sharp mind, which is no bad thing in itself.

JUPITERASC

Hey there,

I was discussing with a friend cusp dates and I've seen various numbers.

I'm wondering if I'm truly on the cusp.
I it possible to suppress one sign and then regaining it at different points in life?

My birth date is 4/24/91 8:45 AM Memphis, TN

Also , how does my north node sign affect my career?

Thanks!

-V
INSTRUCTIONS HOW TO ATTACH A CHART TO YOUR POST ON THE FORUM http://www.astrologyweekly.com/forum/showthread.php?t=12126 :smile:

Blacknight

Hey there! That's cool : ). Always nice to meet someone in the same birthday month
I don't think it plays s huge role, but I gave notice times in my life where certain aries qualities would clash with my taurus nature. For example, growing up I was always quick to react and take charge, spoke sothout thinking and was always ready to argue with my siblings. I think it's toned down a lot though, to the point of passivity sometimes. I think my aries side just wants to get out more lol

Oh yeah merc in aries will do that haha. I have merc in aries in my 7th house. It rules my gemini venus which in turn rules both my sun & libra ascendant. Pretty circular.

I think April taurus people are often a little stranger than may taurus peeps. Could probably be that aries mercury... :pinched:

You do have Merc in the 11th house in Aries. House position makes it strong, and it rules your Gemini ascendant. That may be some of your quick or rash reactions, and is largely positive. The trouble spot is that it squares Mars in Cancer, a place where Mars is unhappy - try to count to ten before reacting to real or imagined slights.

On the whole, Merc in Aries well-placed (and yours is) gives a sharp mind, which is no bad thing in itself.

Ah, thank you :sideways: I never thought of it like that. I think I've been reading my chart wrong for years

Oh yeah merc in aries will do that haha. I have merc in aries in my 7th house. It rules my gemini venus which in turn rules both my sun & libra ascendant. Pretty circular.

I think April taurus people are often a little stranger than may taurus peeps. Could probably be that aries mercury... :pinched:

Haha I think you're right. Is your mercury retrograde? Just curious. If so, how do you see it manifest in your personality?

Blacknight

Haha I think you're right. Is your mercury retrograde? Just curious. If so, how do you see it manifest in your personality?

Yeah it is. Backwards humor I guess I would say. Also I have problems with people interpreting what I say as sarcasm, so I have communications issues with people in return. It's messed up! :sideways: