Hello, fellow astrolovers!

Yanel

Before I introduce myself I want to apologize if my English feels strange for you or if sometimes my mistakes are outright shameful. It's not my native language. This, of course, doesn't mean that I should be excused for every single mistake I make, I just hope that I don't make too many :lol:.

I joined this forum because of my interest in astrology which began with my first visit to an astrologer in my town. I was amazed at all the things she could tell about me by just observing my natal chart and I continued to look for interesting information since then. I'm not interested in studying it professionally, I do at-home self-examination with the help of mostly internet. I'm not always inclined to believe in every single piece of info, I'm looking at everything through the prism of my own self because, in my opinion, relying on astrology to define you is certainly not its purpose(at least, not on a spiritual level. You can't find yourself through astrology, it is only a guide or a tool, not the answer itself, served to you on a silver plate).

However, I hope I have a great time in this forum!:joyful:
And...before I forget - I'm 17 and from Bulgaria