Saturn transit help!

mboy

Hi all
I am going through Saturn transit in my 11 th House, aspecting my T square (Conjunct Natal Pluto, Opposition Mars, Mercury, Venus, Square Moon)

what is the best thing to do during this absolutely impossible time, doing nothing does not help at all...and for a few months now I feel like I am living on another planet...even more so now that Saturn is retrograde

here is my chart

many thanks in advance

astrow2gw28stanihp70424.gif

Going through a transiting 7th house saturn, Tsquaring my 11th & 5th house rulers (moon & saturn)

Feel like I am in absolute dread void right now or for the past 2 months still have another 1.5yrs till it leaves. I feel your pain!!

I have no friends, no social life, crud marriage. Looking back 7yrs ago I made changes that didnt work for me (when I had the almost same aspect sorta was transiting the 5th), so this time around I am working on making changes in those areas. Trying to re-new myself & declutter the old.

I guess that is all one can do with saturn

dhundhun

Hi all
I am going through Saturn transit in my 11 th House, aspecting my T square (Conjunct Natal Pluto, Opposition Mars, Mercury, Venus, Square Moon)

what is the best thing to do during this absolutely impossible time, doing nothing does not help at all...and for a few months now I feel like I am living on another planet...even more so now that Saturn is retrograde

here is my chart

many thanks in advance

Religious people or those who believe in God come closer to God. This is good time for meditation, which minimizes this affliction. Usually under this situation, material gain is not possible or very difficult.

mboy

thanks for the reply, dhundhun

the irony is that few hours after I posted this here, things started to get better...after I have been feeling abandoned by the people I wanted to be with for months! I got a call...we got together..

I feel things are improving...probably with the aid of Uranus trine Jupiter and Pluto trine Saturn...happening now.

You have calculated your chart using the default on astro.com of placidus and I use Equal House system and am a modern astrologer. Lots of people that come into Astrology get their free charts calculated at www.astro.com and the default ‘house system’ used is Placidus and think that’s just the norm and all that there is……..BUT that is just the tip of the iceberg. You can change the default on astro.com in Extended Chart selection to Equal house and a few more.

Throughout the forums but mainly in natal astrology there are two main branches Placidus (unequal size houses) v Equal House (whereby each house is same size) but lots more……. For more information on these go here.
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/House_(astrology)#Description
http://www.astrolozy.com/article19.asp
http://www.skyviewzone.com/birthinfoforms2/housesexplained.htm

It's only with study and research will you be able to assess where your planets are deposited and in which houses... thus see which 'glove fits'

Now in Equal house Pluto and T Saturn are going through 12th house and this is a *cadent* house therefore hidden. When I had this either myself or each of my parents were receiving hospital treatments. The family car seemed to be on automatic pilot at times...

Saturn in the 12th house
· Serve or suffer are the keynotes here and the individual can choose which way he will take: but choose he must. Always a subconscious wish to retreat.
· Craving for solitude. Great sensitivity.
· A deep seated selfishness has to be dissolved through suffering.
· These people need a sense of inner purpose and make good behind the scenes organisers. They often suffer from an inexplicable fear of authority or concern about the future, and should find a way to develop self‑confidence.
· Capable of bringing stability into other people’s lives, by helping and organising those less fortunate than yourself.
· Don’t like to acknowledge figures of authority (including parental)

mboy

thanks for this

I have always thought Unequal houses were more correct (not sure why), I am sure you've read more then me about Astrology though so I will check about the planet positions after I made the Equal House chart and see if they describe me better