Astrologers' Community  

Go Back   Astrologers' Community > General Astrology > Natal Astrology > Celebrity Astrology

Celebrity Astrology For interesting threads on celebrities' natal charts and lives, which provide an excellent educational opportunity for us all.

Unread 12-30-2009, 02:21 PM

Re: Care to guess Lady Gaga's ascendant?

Quote:
Originally Posted by RockFish View Post
I totally think she had a nosejob, or more than one.

This year, I was shocked to see her in SNL, her nose was very different from before. It was the first thing I noticed.

I know! I don't want to sound mean, but my first thought was "no nose job, are you crazy? her other nose took up most of her face, I mean, unless she got hit by a football 5 minutes before the picture was taken...."

She's gotten so much more attractive, and in hollywood that only happens with help from a surgeon. this isn't careful shading and good makeup nor is it her becoming a woman/adult.

I think I tend to get the element right, but not the sign, so by saying virgo, I also agree with the capricorn rising, it's got to be one of those... Something has tempered her firey sun...

Unread 12-30-2009, 04:23 PM

She does have mars (the ruler of her sun) in capricorn...
Unread 12-30-2009, 07:33 PM

What ugly noses?! FYI, my nose looks like a rugby ball, but a cute one.

Lady Gaga au naturel:

I don't know if these pics do her justice, I've seen other pics of her face sans make-up in which she looked better. I guess this was a fugly day for her... But anyways, some people like to ascribe certain facial features to certain rising signs, so I thought it would be a good idea to put her real face here.
Unread 01-05-2010, 01:29 PM

[deleted response to comment - Moderator]

Last edited by wilsontc; 01-05-2010 at 04:30 PM.
Unread 01-18-2010, 10:33 AM

Quote:
Obviously I'm not saying she is a hermaphrodite or a transvestite, I thought this was clear in my post. Obviously she' a woman, but I'm talking about public perception as a hint about someone's ascendant. The fact that there was speculation (that hit the newspapers) about an alleged penis only speaks about the ascendant, I believe.

In Bad Romance she deliberatedly twists and distorts her body to look like a monster or a freak (Uranus). I don't think that is very venusian. In some parts of it she might have looked venusian, but there is a consistent degree of violence (Mars) in this video and in Papparazzi, and I guess most people would agree that her freakshiness is her trademark. Venus would be prominent in a 1 a.m. chart, since it would be angular and squaring the ascendant, so obviously it wouldn't be missing in the combo, but I just don't see her as someone with venus on ascendant.

Sorry, edit to correct: Venus would be trining the ascendant in a 1:00 am chart.
I'm still thinking about it, but love your insight. The freakishness and violence. I thought of Libra at first because of the Fashion and Polarity, but now I'm not sure. An Earth asc does seem like a strong possibility because she has such a mix of elements... a struggle for balance.
Unread 01-18-2010, 11:03 AM

Earth Asc or Pisces... she knows how to play the cards(and clothes) up front...Poker Face!
Unread 01-18-2010, 02:56 PM

Send a message via AIM to smilingsteph

LOL Poker face!!!!

She sure has a good one!! We cannot figure her out!
Unread 01-18-2010, 04:23 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by pleasedtomeetyou View Post
Earth Asc or Pisces... she knows how to play the cards(and clothes) up front...Poker Face!
That could be neptune in 1st, although 'poker face' is much more a scorpio moon thing as it is symbolical of not showing how you feel on the outside.
Unread 01-18-2010, 05:24 PM

I agree with RockFish and all those who don't see Venus as the main planet on the ascendant. There is nothing Venusian about Lady Gaga... Wearing "fashionable" clothings does not make one Venusian. In fact, there is a shock value and an almost repulsive element to her clothings that Venus would not not care about.

Last edited by BelAge; 01-18-2010 at 05:29 PM.
Unread 01-18-2010, 05:37 PM

I'm thinking aquarius rising with a 2nd house venus?

Unread 01-18-2010, 09:25 PM

I have her as Capricorn Rising,her Sun in Aries square her Ascendant.This would give her the look of Aries as well as Capricorn's determination.I have found that if a planet or planets in another house hits the Ascendant it will affect the way one looks.So I always look to see what planets are hitting the Ascendant to give me more of an indication of what they look like.Also Neptune would be right on her Ascendant square her Sun in Aries.She would also have the Moon conjunct Pluto in Scorpio on the MC.I have her as early Capricorn 6 degrees.
Unread 01-29-2010, 03:09 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sweet Escape View Post
Hmm, I'm starting to think she's a Cancer rising, only because that would put her Sun in the 10th house. She reminds me of every person I've met with that placement, that kinda cold self-assuredness (hard to explain). Plus if she had a Cancer rising wouldn't it make her Sun conjunct her NN? That might partly explain her popularity. Oh and she has full hips, isn't that a Cancer trait?

This also made me think it might be Cancer...

"Neptune opposition Ascendant

Since you are imaginative and creatively inspired in expressing yourself, you should direct your talents to writing, music, or the arts."

from: http://www.astrologyweekly.com/astro...-ascendant.php

So yeah, that's my best guess.
Audrey Hepburn had neptune opp asc and they're quite different...
I wouldn't go as far as to say that I'm certain she doesn't have a cancer rising, but cancer rising people tends to look more sensitive. Plus I don't think she has many cancer traits as a person from what I've seen.

John Frusciante is a good example of someone with a cancer rising and sun conj MC. He has a sensitive and subtle look to him that I've seen in other cases (cancer rising and sun conj mc).

Right now I'm almost convinced that Lady Gaga has either a scorpio or sagittarius - or possibly capricorn rising.
I've given up on taurus and aries rising, but there are other asc's that could fit as well.
It's hard to tell though since she's quite new to all of us.
Unread 01-29-2010, 03:32 PM

Just stumbled upon this year book pic of Lady GaGa.

She looks cute in this pic; in a virgoish kind of way...
Unread 02-05-2010, 05:47 PM

Shouldn't this thread be in "celebrity astrology"?

"
...Of the 2700 astronomers attending the conference (out of some 10,000 professionals worldwide), less than 500 actually voted on the resolution, which was put to the assembly on the last day of the conference. Not much of a consensus.
"

-Rob Tillett on the 2006 IAU General Assembly and the precedent to declare Pluto a "Dwarf Planet"

This user (birth chart) knows everything! At least, that's what his mother keeps saying...
Unread 02-07-2010, 10:31 AM

Scorpio rising

Or Libra
Unread 02-09-2010, 11:15 AM

Have you ever noticed that in the video Bad Romance you can see two Capricorn-heads at 4:10.
Maybe a statement.

Last edited by theM; 03-15-2010 at 04:49 PM.
Unread 02-10-2010, 06:10 AM

An antelope is NOT a goat. In "Paparazzi" there's a ram's head (sheep) and she's an Aries, but anyway what does the taxidermy head mean anyway?

"
...Of the 2700 astronomers attending the conference (out of some 10,000 professionals worldwide), less than 500 actually voted on the resolution, which was put to the assembly on the last day of the conference. Not much of a consensus.
"

-Rob Tillett on the 2006 IAU General Assembly and the precedent to declare Pluto a "Dwarf Planet"

This user (birth chart) knows everything! At least, that's what his mother keeps saying...

Last edited by Pallas-trine-Mars; 02-10-2010 at 03:04 PM. Reason: oop forgot the question mark
Unread 02-10-2010, 01:19 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pallas-trine-Mars View Post
An antelope is NOT a goat. In "Paparazzi" there's a ram's head (sheep) and she's an Aries, but anyway what does the taxidermy head mean anyway.
Oh,sorry,for me it looked like a goat in the first moment.
Unread 02-15-2010, 05:22 AM

Apparently Lady Gaga hates money, that makes me doubt her having a Taurus or Capricorn ascendant even more.

"
"

Unread 02-15-2010, 10:11 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pallas-trine-Mars View Post
Apparently Lady Gaga hates money, that makes me doubt her having a Taurus or Capricorn ascendant even more.
So what you think?
Unread 02-15-2010, 11:03 AM

I've been thinking of Gemini as her possible ascendant as well, with Saturn and Uranus on DC.

I have a friend who is Gemini with Aries rising, and she used to dress like Lady Gaga, only that she did it many years before Lady Gaga's celebrity. She was very outrageous in her appearance and would provoke all sorts of reactions on the streets.
Unread 02-15-2010, 03:17 PM

Quote:
I've been thinking of Gemini as her possible ascendant as well, with Saturn and Uranus on DC.

I have a friend who is Gemini with Aries rising, and she used to dress like Lady Gaga, only that she did it many years before Lady Gaga's celebrity. She was very outrageous in her appearance and would provoke all sorts of reactions on the streets.
Maybe, but I'm a Cancer with Libra rising and I've been dressing as or more eccentric than Lady Gaga since I got the body of my dreams (2 years ago). Now I show it off in crazy outfits and get loads of attention, but I take it - good and bad, I love it. Might be cause my Venus and Mars are conjunct in Leo too so I like to be outrageous. I see a lot of myself in Lady Gaga.

Last edited by «edyze; 02-15-2010 at 03:28 PM.
Unread 02-15-2010, 03:34 PM

Aries or Sagittarius. Thought you need the sun at the ascendant or something important there to be famous?
Unread 02-15-2010, 04:05 PM

VG, there are a lot of famous people who haven't got the sun or anything on ascendant. Fame is a bit of an elusive thing, not so easy to spot it in a chart.
Moon on ascendant or any other angle can be very helpful if one wants to be famous, but it's not the only thing that would lead one to fame. I wish I knew what it was.

«edyze, your Moon on ascendant squaring Uranus may be the culprit of your fabulousness.
Unread 02-15-2010, 04:23 PM

Lady gaga reminds me of Madonna in some way... But she looks more Scorpio in her face to be honest.

Tags
ascendant, astrotheme, care, confirmed, gaga, guess, lady, rising, sagittarius