Astrologers' Community  

Go Back   Astrologers' Community > General Astrology > Natal Astrology > Celebrity Astrology

Celebrity Astrology For interesting threads on celebrities' natal charts and lives, which provide an excellent educational opportunity for us all.

Unread 12-31-2015, 01:46 AM

Re: Care to guess Lady Gaga's ascendant?

Quote:
Originally Posted by CapAquaPis View Post
OK, it's settled: Lady Gaga is a Virgo rising and her 1st house mostly represented by Libra. Her Mars and Neptune in 4th on the cusp marker of Sag and Cap, but nothing in her Aquarius...except Uranus in her Sag IC conjuncts Mars, Neptune and Saturn: a stellium of sorts. Her Venus in Aries near the cusp Taurus in the 8th: she's sexually powerful and open about herself, and an Aries-7th Sun with her Venus and True Node opposite Scorpio-2nd Moon.

Lady Gaga can be weird, bizarre and unconventional in her vocal talent (and those costumes on stage and concerts), but I believe she's very good at what she does. She is well-spoken on LGBT rights issues like Gay marriage (a shot in politics later in life?), which makes her a positive role model other than a "controversial" figure. And yes, she writes her own material, therefore an original, not "ripping off" Madonna like many critics claimed.
I wouldn't be that sure. My uncle used to play guitar in the same music room as the guy who was in a band with one of her ex boyfriends. She always used to talk about Madonna and how "charismatic" her image is and how she wants to be like that. it was all "madonna, madonna, madonna". (she also never dressed weirdly, she behaved like one of those upper side and park avenue new yorkers and always had a lot of money from her parents..)

no matter what she may say in interviews, I know for a fact that she lies about stuff. Not sure about the songwriting either. I'll have to check the album credits.

that's why I'm going for pisces midheaven and the gemini AS. From what Ive heard and seen, I can't help but go for the elements that give her a little bit of the lying/mystery/identity theft stuff. gemini and pisces does fit that way. I don't believe the birth time she gave. with the scorpio moon, she probably studied her chart years ago.

Unread 08-27-2016, 01:34 AM

Before she became mega famous (in March 2008), she tweeted about turning 22 years old at 2 AM. https://twitter.com/ladygaga/status/778462463

If 2 AM is her birth time, it gives her Cap rising and Scorpio MC.

Unread 08-27-2016, 01:55 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by savanna View Post
Before she became mega famous (in March 2008), she tweeted about turning 22 years old at 2 AM. https://twitter.com/ladygaga/status/778462463

If 2 AM is her birth time, it gives her Cap rising and Scorpio MC.

Interesting! She doesn't come across as very earth at all imo but I guess it makes sense because she's obviously very ambitious. Scorpio MC conjunct Pluto/Moon I could definitely see. If this chart's the right one, her Sun is conjunct the 3rd house cusp - maybe that's where I get the Gemini vibe from.

I'm honestly surprised at the lack of air in her chart - but Mercury in retrograde square Uranus!!! I'm more airy but I have that aspect too, and that I think could give off that intelligent but scatter-brained vibe I was talking about

EDIT: I just looked at the tweet and it doesn't sound like she's saying she was born at 2 AM. I'm pretty sure she wasn't born humping a miami go-go dancer LOL

Last edited by craft94; 08-27-2016 at 02:01 AM.
Unread 08-28-2016, 12:49 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by craft94 View Post
Interesting! She doesn't come across as very earth at all imo but I guess it makes sense because she's obviously very ambitious. Scorpio MC conjunct Pluto/Moon I could definitely see. If this chart's the right one, her Sun is conjunct the 3rd house cusp - maybe that's where I get the Gemini vibe from.

I'm honestly surprised at the lack of air in her chart - but Mercury in retrograde square Uranus!!! I'm more airy but I have that aspect too, and that I think could give off that intelligent but scatter-brained vibe I was talking about

EDIT: I just looked at the tweet and it doesn't sound like she's saying she was born at 2 AM. I'm pretty sure she wasn't born humping a miami go-go dancer LOL
The tweet is time stamped at 1:14 AM, but she says she turns 22 at 2 AM, maybe that means something...?
Unread 12-17-2016, 09:27 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pallas-trine-Mars View Post
Oh please, a lot of bad things are said about her, some true, some speculation (a lot of that I think comes from jealousy), but watch "Bad Romance" and decide for yourself, I think she can be really beautiful when she wants to be, and her behavior is very Venusian.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ACm9yECwSso
She uses tape to transform her looks BTW and she recently had a nose job. I just read she's a Virgo ASC! Weird. Just weird.

Last edited by Cupid Arrow; 12-17-2016 at 09:35 PM.
Unread 07-10-2020, 08:36 PM

I think, she has Aquarius rising.

Tags
ascendant, astrotheme, care, confirmed, gaga, guess, lady, rising, sagittarius