Is he cheating?

moonmoney

I feel like something isn't right. My first conclusion wouldn't necessarily be that it's cheating, but that also leaves me susceptible to be blindsided because I like to believe people aren't dishonest like that. This insecurity is not normal for me.

I can feel him pulling away, our communication is not good, and he says he's just going through a hard time... but it makes me wonder if he's pulling away because he's lost interest in me specifically or if maybe there is someone else? Or maybe he's pulling away because he said something that caused his family/friends to disapprove of our relationship?

I feel so weird about myself for even having these thoughts. Can someone please help?

Attachments

• moon.png
    moon.png
    43.3 KB · Views: 45

IleneK

Premium Member
I feel like something isn't right. My first conclusion wouldn't necessarily be that it's cheating, but that also leaves me susceptible to be blindsided because I like to believe people aren't dishonest like that. This insecurity is not normal for me.

I can feel him pulling away, our communication is not good, and he says he's just going through a hard time... but it makes me wonder if he's pulling away because he's lost interest in me specifically or if maybe there is someone else? Or maybe he's pulling away because he said something that caused his family/friends to disapprove of our relationship?

I feel so weird about myself for even having these thoughts. Can someone please help?

If the question were "Will things work out between us?" or "Will we remain together?" I would say the chart indicates no you won't. I am not able to determine the specific inner states of mind that you inquire about him, the reasons why he is pulling away. Perhaps others more skilled can.
But the pulling away is clear as your significators [Sun and Moon] are well separated from him/Saturn by aspect and moving toward being disjunct by sign. Being disjunct means there is no relationship by aspect between the significators. That kind of speaks for itself in this matter.

It is interesting that both he/Saturn and you as Moon are both in your dignity. So I think you both will be okay, but perhaps just not together. And sometimes it is not always clear to the one who is pulling away that they even are doing so, so I would not go so far as to say he is being dishonest. Since you see clearly what is happening, in a way it doesn't really matter too much what he says. Your life is in your own hands; the next step, whatever you think is best, is up to you.

I am sorry for the difficulties you are facing and I am wishing you the best.

Last edited:

muchacho

Just a few quick comments. His significator has just turned retrograde, just left first station. Which means he's telling the truth when he says he's going thru a hard time. Significators of people turning retrograde usually means strange unusual behavior and miscommunication.

Your Moon in own sign means your judgement on a feeling level is probably correct. However, L1 exalting Moon, so you may give it more importance than it deserves. L1 peregrine, that's the lack of self-confidence you mentioned.

L7 in detriment of Moon. He really doesn't like those feelings you have. L7 in own sign, i.e. in good dignity which would suggest integrity and honesty.

ETA: A clear indicator of him being with someone else would be his significator conjunct another planet. But that's not the case here. However, I think your suspicion regarding his family/friends could be accurate. L7 is exalting Mars (his L4/L11, aka his family/friends). And Mars is in detriment of L1. They don't like you. But L7 is exalting Mars. And Mars on 7th cusp, i.e. Mars has a significant influence on the 7th house (him). He's somehow under their control. Fortunately, L7 is also in triplicity of Venus (one of your co-significators). Which means he still likes you a lot. So I think his significator in his 12th house doesn't indicate that he has secrets, it just indicates worry as he said.

Last edited:

moonmoney

Update: well my intuition is right and he broke up with me today. I can’t recall being this upset about a breakup in my adult life. Thanks for the help

IleneK

Premium Member
Thank you for the update. I am sorry for the upset that you are going through.
I do think you will come through this better than you feel right now. That is my wish for you.
Take care,

Tora

He saw you as a gf material since you are placed in his 5th H.
So don't take it personally, it is about him. Simply interpret as he was not ready.

He (Saturn) is in his 12th H so he has been secretive or not open towards you but I don't see another planet conjunct Saturn in the house of secret so I don't think it's about another woman. Saturn is rx so it's more about something he is stopping himself. It could be a habit or anything that's not good for him.

btw, you used a word 'cheating' but did you have a ring from him?
If you were not in a long-term commited relationship such as 'engagement' then people are single and they can do whatever they like. I think many people fancy co-worker or friends and that's not a commited relationship hence there is no cheating.

Last edited:

muchacho

Update: well my intuition is right and he broke up with me today. I can’t recall being this upset about a breakup in my adult life. Thanks for the help
So your actual question was 'Will he leave me'?

Was there actually someone else? Or was it because of family/friends interfering?