Which sun sign would you estimate I end up with

egbplus

2456766859358.gif
2456766859358.gif
Hello,

I'm feeling a little lonely at the moment, and I thought that this might be a fun way to occupy myself while still addressing the issue at hand. I'm hopeful that someone wouldn't mind examining my birth chart, and giving their opinion.

I'm 25 and I've never been in a relationship—I've never even had a female friend. My depression was difficult to manage in my middle school years because I didn't understand why things were playing out the way they were. I would look around at all of the happy couples and think, "I'm so much better looking than that guy! I'm smarter than him! I'm nice and funny and very dateable yet I'm the only one who can't get a girlfriend.

I eventually started to grow and adapt. This is where I became even more of a perfectionist than I already was. Basically, I became willing to acknowledge that I don't respect myself, and therefore, the perfect "dream girl" wouldn't either. I decided that I needed to perfect myself—in a Gatsby sort of way—if I were ever going to impress someone I wanted to be with.

I feel like I've become a martyr. I have these very high expectations of fulfilling this dream of having the Hollywood movie romance, I often feel like being in a relationship is my only intrinsic drive in life, yet I've passed on so many opportunities when googly-eyed girls tried to get my attention. The loneliness is torture, but I just don't know any other way.

So what kind of girl do you see me ending up with? How do you think it's going to happen?

I'm most fascinated by Gemini women, Natalie Portman being my absolute favorite—and apparently, we're very compatible too! The movie Garden State was both delightful and heartbreaking for me to watch because the story played out just like I want mine to. I don't want to read magazines and be told how to "pick up chicks," and I don't want to acquire the woman of my dreams with brilliant strategy, I just want to be myself and fall in love with someone after a couple quirky, chance encounters...and I want her to be that pretty...

So it feels like I prefer to live in a complicated world. I could wish for a traditionally compatible girl to come my way and make my life easy, but instead, I obsess about the idea of ending up with someone who will be a little difficult and a lot different. I like the idea of being able to help someone improve upon her weaknesses as she improves upon my own.

What do the stars have to say on the matter?

2456766859358.gif

Last edited: