Rough times may lead to a rough ending

Chaotic_Crab

Ok so I have been seeing this person for about 6 months and unfortunatly we still have not found much that we have in common. I get frustrated and have a difficult time having my feelings hurt by her and her care-free sort of attitude.
This is her first actual relationship and after the first month she expressed that she was in love with me, I however did not feel the same way and currently my situation has not changed. We have talked about the future and we don't match well with each others personality I feel like we are just too different from each other at times.

I really wanna know about mercury opposing Neptune because from what cafe astrology explained our life to together would be a bunch of illusions, its sad to say but I honestly feel that being a possibility. Any interpretations of my composite chart would be greatly appreciated especially the negative aspects.

Below I have my natal wheel chart and a composit mid-point chart

Attachments

• composit natal wheel.jpg
    composit natal wheel.jpg
    83 KB · Views: 12
  • composit.jpg
    composit.jpg
    85.2 KB · Views: 9

IleneK

Premium Member
Ok so I have been seeing this person for about 6 months and unfortunatly we still have not found much that we have in common. I get frustrated and have a difficult time having my feelings hurt by her and her care-free sort of attitude.
This is her first actual relationship and after the first month she expressed that she was in love with me, I however did not feel the same way and currently my situation has not changed. We have talked about the future and we don't match well with each others personality I feel like we are just too different from each other at times.

I really wanna know about mercury opposing Neptune because from what cafe astrology explained our life to together would be a bunch of illusions, its sad to say but I honestly feel that being a possibility. Any interpretations of my composite chart would be greatly appreciated especially the negative aspects.

Below I have my natal wheel chart and a composit mid-point chart

Hi,

I don't think there is much need to look at relational charts based on what you have said above. That describes what is in the charts rather than the other way around.

She thinks she is in love with you and you do not love her; your personalities are not harmonious; you have a frustrating and difficult time. Exiting the relationship is the humane thing to do for both of you. And there will be less pain for her if you do it sooner, rather than later while trying to determine just how bad it really is by looking at horoscopes.