Pt Fortune; what is YOUR pot-of-gold!

Rageypoo

So I'm doing some research on the Pt Fortune and i'd like a bit of insight to mine.

I'll post the beginners chart to show the trines/sextiles/oppsition/conj and the degrees

Any help with what a Pt. Fortune in 5th house, in gemini, and with these aspects could mean would be helpful!

With what I know of Pt. Fortune, it's an indicator of the natives "prosperity, and career"

I'm concerned with it opposing my chart ruler, Saturn, in 10th house no less....

but things do look good with Jupiter trine and venus sextile!?

Please, give me your opinions, I like hearing what other astrologers think of these aspects, reading about it online gives me nothing in terms of learning.

Attachments

• Pt Fortune chart.jpg
    Pt Fortune chart.jpg
    103 KB · Views: 36
Last edited:

Rageypoo

Ragey, I find it interesting that your POF conjuncts chiron... How do you think that may play out?

Not a clue, I can't find much information on Pt. Fortune concerning chiron, I'd imagine it would have something to do with "once I heal my past, I can focus on the present, and be truly happy"

lol, that would be an ideal interp, simple and easy, but since there's so many factors to chose from (could be related to kids? related to a lover? creativity blessings?) or the less obvious (having something fun stripped away from you as a child, feeling like the childhood was taken away, repeating the pattern through lovers)

I was taken away from my father at age 3, and my mother dangled his involvement infront of me, keeping it just outside of arms reach, I would imagine that's the event? (maybe that's why saturn is -3 degrees from pt fortune, and chiron is at 3 degrees, hehe)

A life changing event, involving a child?

Problems with having children/later in life with chiron oppose saturn? Needing a strong career before having fun/career takes away from fun? possible adoption?

Jupiter trine signifies a victory in some way? venus and mars sextile adds help? moon trine could be a lover/marriage??

In gemini communication skills would be needed? reaching out through words/communication = happiness?

Creative energies...a project, some social events, theatre? something fun, using words...

I dunno, I'm stabbing in the dark! supposedly the planet involved in conj helps enhance the fortune it brings, I have no clue how chiron (specially not being a planet) would provide any substance, I just find it curious that the jupiter trine is so exact...

Is it strange that I didn't cry when I was a kid? seriously, not once...I've asked all of my family about it when my mom mentioned it to me, they can't recall a single time... is that Saturn's doing?

Last edited:

felkin

You and I both have Cap Asc, Cancer 7th. I realize this is not at all related to your post but I just wanted to say hello.:whistling: I'm a woman and I'm very curious how this plays out for you... Do you find yourself attracting Cancer or watery women with ease?

I haven't studied much on Part of Fortune but from what you wrote, you seem to have a lot figured out. I'm intimidated by POF for some reason.

Blessings...

Last edited:

Rageypoo

You and I both have Cap Asc, Cancer 7th. I realize this is not at all related to your post but I just wanted to say hello.:whistling: I'm a woman and I'm very curious how this plays out for you... Do you find yourself attracting Cancer or watery women with ease?

I haven't studied much on Part of Fortune but from what you wrote, you seem to have a lot figured out. I'm intimated by POF for some reason.

Blessings...

Hi Felkin! Welcome to the forum! I can honestly say I have yet to attract any cancer women in the least, but I have recently discovered that my most significant relationship to date, was a cap/cancer combination same as you and I! I love the relationship, we can front our cap masks all day long, but once we get home, we're in our own lil world :joyful:

I certainly don't have the POF figured out yet, but Ancient Astrology sure puts emphasis on it, as it incorporates the most powerful points of the chart into one (Ascendant, Sun, Moon)

Here's your POF

PT FORTUNE IN THE 9TH HOUSE
Your greatest joy is experienced through the discovery of truth. You need to be aware of the duality between worldly and spiritual realms.

PT FORTUNE IN LIBRA
You will experience joy whenever you create a sense of harmony and right human relations. Your fulfillment will accompany a sense of belonging.

and it's conj pluto, ohhhhh interesting! That would more than justify your fear of POF, but it should be seen as an enhancement than malefic :wink: (what I worry about, is both your Jupiter, mars [EEP!] and AC square it, with a quincunx to Chiron)

Pluto and the Part of Fortune: If Pluto is conjunct the Part of Fortune, the potency of Pluto will be enhanced in its positive forms. The person with this conjunction can find happiness and success in all forms of detective work, ranging from crime solving to investigating the atom, from studying genetic engineering to manipulating DNA to cure cancer and AIDS. He can study the mysteries of life in order to transform and improve life on Earth for all mankind. http://www.arlenekramer.net/astrology8.asp

It's a super wide orb though, probably doesn't count, I'm more interested in pluto conj that node, your chart SCREAMS death and substance, nothing superficial, rebirth, sexuality, research, SUPER attention to details, and a ton of spiritual connections, teachings, even the afterlife could hold huge fascination! Hygeia is conj that pluto exact, you don't just need to research, you dive into it, almost to the point of acting out a sexual taboo rather than hearing about it, just to understand it fully, ohhh man I bet you have some interesting thoughts! I would be very shocked if you didn't have something to do with sexual health, either working at a hospital or being a couples counselor, dealing with sex therapy (or at least be sexual in general, I can see some modesty so perhaps it's more restrained)

Attachments

• Felkin.jpg
    Felkin.jpg
    102.3 KB · Views: 26
Last edited:

felkin

Hi Felkin! Welcome to the forum! I can honestly say I have yet to attract any cancer women in the least, but I have recently discovered that my most significant relationship to date, was a cap/cancer combination same as you and I! I love the relationship, we can front our cap masks all day long, but once we get home, we're in our own lil world :joyful:
It's a super wide orb though, probably doesn't count, I'm more interested in pluto conj that node

Hello!! Thank you! I just remembered I have Mars in 7th H. There is the ease of attraction of watery men to me and I don't like them one bit. My Pluto sq my Mars and I turn my nose up to them. Too "goey". I like my men with Moons in Air or Fire signs. Which makes sense to me with my Gem moon. I can certainly get locked into my own little world, which Cancer Des explains. I have to be careful sometimes not to get too comfy and literally force myself out. My Virgo Sun doesn't help this.

What I can tell you, from experience, is that my NN involves partnerships of ALL kinds. Its exhausting at times. People are in awe in how I meet others so easily and I just want to scream...NN in Libra! But with that Pluto there and it squaring my Mars I get a lot of, ahem, practice in sparring...especially with men. :( I'm ok with it to a degree but I would ultimately like peace in my personal relationships...again NN Libra. Since my South Node is in Aries, the interesting thing here is that natually I am a fighter in that I buck a lot of things until I find proof. I am working on this and keeping my mouth shut. :biggrin: I find trines and conjunctions help me with men but it's something to be aware of. And I can honestly say I am ON A SEARCH for my purpose. I won't let it go (Pluto). What you listed about detective work is true...I am infamous for finding info...if it's out there I WILL find it. And having to learn to distinguish between spiritual and concrete worlds is very hard for me at times. I long for the day where I can introduce myself to someone and say at my worst you'll get my Cappy Asc. At my best you'll get my happy, free spirit Gemini moon (think Dory in Finding Nemo). I think everyone should be at home with the fact that I'm a a bit psychic and can perform astrology at the drop of a hat. Hah. But besides the astrology, I am not interested at this point in doing anything like major investigating for money.

HOWEVER, what did strike a chord in me is the stuff about harmony. Boy oh boy...I feel wonderful when I feel like I am brining peace and harmony to people. And I DO feel like I belong when that happens. I'm just wondering how to connect all the pieces.

One more thing... (I feel like I am highjacking your post) it was recently suggested to me that I start a business where I keep an eye on rental properties. I live in an area near a coast where rentals are a big business. I'm wondering, after your posts to me, if this is a big, huge sign? I mean...afterall, keeping an eye on things and investigating seem to be my purpose. And while I don't want to do DNA, maybe houses would be cool. Any thoughts are appreciated.

Totally envious of your location!!!

Blessings...

Rageypoo

Hello!! Thank you! I just remembered I have Mars in 7th H. There is the ease of attraction of watery men to me and I don't like them one bit. My Pluto sq my Mars and I turn my nose up to them. Too "goey". I like my men with Moons in Air or Fire signs. Which makes sense to me with my Gem moon. I can certainly get locked into my own little world, which Cancer Des explains. I have to be careful sometimes not to get too comfy and literally force myself out. My Virgo Sun doesn't help this.

What I can tell you, from experience, is that my NN involves partnerships of ALL kinds. Its exhausting at times. People are in awe in how I meet others so easily and I just want to scream...NN in Libra! But with that Pluto there and it squaring my Mars I get a lot of, ahem, practice in sparring...especially with men. :( I'm ok with it to a degree but I would ultimately like peace in my personal relationships...again NN Libra. Since my South Node is in Aries, the interesting thing here is that natually I am a fighter in that I buck a lot of things until I find proof. I am working on this and keeping my mouth shut. :biggrin: I find trines and conjunctions help me with men but it's something to be aware of. And I can honestly say I am ON A SEARCH for my purpose. I won't let it go (Pluto). What you listed about detective work is true...I am infamous for finding info...if it's out there I WILL find it. And having to learn to distinguish between spiritual and concrete worlds is very hard for me at times. I long for the day where I can introduce myself to someone and say at my worst you'll get my Cappy Asc. At my best you'll get my happy, free spirit Gemini moon (think Dory in Finding Nemo). I think everyone should be at home with the fact that I'm a a bit psychic and can perform astrology at the drop of a hat. Hah. But besides the astrology, I am not interested at this point in doing anything like major investigating for money.

HOWEVER, what did strike a chord in me is the stuff about harmony. Boy oh boy...I feel wonderful when I feel like I am brining peace and harmony to people. And I DO feel like I belong when that happens. I'm just wondering how to connect all the pieces.

One more thing... (I feel like I am highjacking your post) it was recently suggested to me that I start a business where I keep an eye on rental properties. I live in an area near a coast where rentals are a big business. I'm wondering, after your posts to me, if this is a big, huge sign? I mean...afterall, keeping an eye on things and investigating seem to be my purpose. And while I don't want to do DNA, maybe houses would be cool. Any thoughts are appreciated.

Totally envious of your location!!!

Blessings...

Properties, for that I believe we look at saturn, and yours is well aspected, being your chart ruler and all, I'd say go for real estate, if not your primary profession, but a hobby, at least you'd be good at it :wink:

I also have good news for you; pluto doesn't square mars in your chart!

The location is very nice ^_^

Last edited:

felkin

Properties, for that I believe we look at saturn, and yours is well aspected, being your chart ruler and all, I'd say go for real estate, if not your primary profession, but a hobby, at least you'd be good at it :wink:

I also have good news for you; pluto doesn't square mars in your chart

Pluto in Libra (12), Mars in Cancer (2) = square of 10 degrees. Libra squares Cancer, unless I've missed something really, really big. Pluto also squares my Asc. Have I been doing it wrong this whole time?!

Thanks for the insight...I would have never, ever guessed real estate but I always have to remember there are so many ways for something to come to us...it hardly ever looks the way we imagine.

Blessings...

Rageypoo

Pluto in Libra (12), Mars in Cancer (2) = square of 10 degrees. Libra squares Cancer, unless I've missed something really, really big. Pluto also squares my Asc. Have I been doing it wrong this whole time?!

Thanks for the insight...I would have never, ever guessed real estate but I always have to remember there are so many ways for something to come to us...it hardly ever looks the way we imagine.

Blessings...

a 10 degree square for outers is unheard of imho, as it takes you out of the 90 degree angle entirely, a square beyond even 7 degrees is ridiculous. 10 degrees are reserved for Luminaries (sun/moon) and 6 degrees for squares is liberal (I stick with 5 but I do my charts up to 6 applying)

felkin

a 10 degree square for outers is unheard of imho, as it takes you out of the 90 degree angle entirely, a square beyond even 7 degrees is ridiculous. 10 degrees are reserved for Luminaries (sun/moon) and 6 degrees for squares is liberal (I stick with 5 but I do my charts up to 6 applying)

Well then I would like to know what it is I am feeling as everything I read about this aspect rings completely true. So much so, it would pain you to learn what happened to me on the eclipse on/around Jul 1 2011. I also feel everything in a chart should be given consideration as each piece makes up a whole. Maybe not equal weight but weight nonetheless.

I consider anything 10 or less to be looked at, unless it's conjunctions. Then I am waaaaaay liberal. But. This is my approach and I know everyone is different and may not agree. Any insight, articles or further information would be most helpful and appreciated, concerning what it is that I feel concerning male agression toward me, males attempting to dominate me both physically and mentally, but more physically, and sexual empowerment over me in ways that are not wanted. Thanks so very much!!!

Blessings...

Rageypoo

Well then I would like to know what it is I am feeling as everything I read about this aspect rings completely true. So much so, it would pain you to learn what happened to me on the eclipse on/around Jul 1 2011. I also feel everything in a chart should be given consideration as each piece makes up a whole. Maybe not equal weight but weight nonetheless.

I consider anything 10 or less to be looked at, unless it's conjunctions. Then I am waaaaaay liberal. But. This is my approach and I know everyone is different and may not agree. Any insight, articles or further information would be most helpful and appreciated, concerning what it is that I feel concerning male agression toward me, males attempting to dominate me both physically and mentally, but more physically, and sexual empowerment over me in ways that are not wanted. Thanks so very much!!!

Blessings...

Pluto square Mars would deal with your own issues, rather than your lovers. In fact, Jupiter conj mars is great on that cancer dc, relationships should be quite benificial.

I WOULD say saturn would restrict you sexually being in 8th house but it's quite well aspected, I don't see it causing many problems..

your venus square uranus however, tells me a totally different story = ) I smell some mercury square neptune at play.

http://cafeastrology.com/natal/venusuranusaspects.html
http://cafeastrology.com/natal/mercuryneptuneaspects.html
http://cafeastrology.com/natal/marsplutoaspects.html

does this sound like you? :tongue:

Last edited:

bubuza_dulce

My POF is at 9 degrees distance from my Jupiter. Would that count as a conjunction or is it too wide? It is also intercepted...

Rageypoo

My POF is at 9 degrees distance from my Jupiter. Would that count as a conjunction or is it too wide? It is also intercepted...

it's pretty far...but conjunctions are given some leeway, I wouldn't go more than 8 degrees, only 10 degrees for luminaries (sun/moon) but I'll leave it for you to decide :wink:

Last edited:

bubuza_dulce

Hm. Conjunction or not, it is intercepted and that may be the problem. So probably when I'll be able to reach that Jupiter I'll find the POF also! It is trine MC and in the 6th, in Virgo, so it's all about work!
Also Juno is in between POF and Jupiter making valid conjunctions with both (3 and 6 degrees) so I'm guessing a partner from work will be very fortunate for me?:biggrin: But being intercepted it might take some time and effort.

felkin

Pluto square Mars would deal with your own issues, rather than your lovers. In fact, Jupiter conj mars is great on that cancer dc, relationships should be quite benificial.

I WOULD say saturn would restrict you sexually being in 8th house but it's quite well aspected, I don't see it causing many problems..

your venus square uranus however, tells me a totally different story = ) I smell some mercury square neptune at play.

http://cafeastrology.com/natal/venusuranusaspects.html
http://cafeastrology.com/natal/mercuryneptuneaspects.html
http://cafeastrology.com/natal/marsplutoaspects.html

does this sound like you? :tongue:

Ragey...I'm confused...first you say my Pluto doesn't square Mars and now it does...maybe you agreeing to my perspective and showing me info concerning that? That square is all about me but whatever energy I've got going on has def affected some men and the results are astounding. Lots of discernement concerning authority. Lots of having to stick up for myself, too...mainly physical. Almost like the Universe was testing me..."do you have this in you?". Lots and lots and lots of personal boundary and security issues. LOTS.

As far as the other stuff...

Did you see the color of my cheeks change? I'm very grateful this is through the anonymity of a board because if that was pulled on me in person...wow. Parts of me were sad to read it, too. I feel doomed in some ways. That hurts because I've done so much inner work on myself and it continues...I just wonder if what I'm doing is pointless.

I just can't tell you which parts...:ninja:

Blessings...

Rageypoo

Ragey...I'm confused...first you say my Pluto doesn't square Mars and now it does...maybe you agreeing to my perspective and showing me info concerning that? That square is all about me but whatever energy I've got going on has def affected some men and the results are astounding. Lots of discernement concerning authority. Lots of having to stick up for myself, too...mainly physical. Almost like the Universe was testing me..."do you have this in you?". Lots and lots and lots of personal boundary and security issues. LOTS.

As far as the other stuff...

Did you see the color of my cheeks change? I'm very grateful this is through the anonymity of a board because if that was pulled on me in person...wow. Parts of me were sad to read it, too. I feel doomed in some ways. That hurts because I've done so much inner work on myself and it continues...I just wonder if what I'm doing is pointless.

I just can't tell you which parts...:ninja:

Blessings...

I didn't change my mind, but I did show you how the pluto square mars works for the native with that link, read what it's about = )

I'm directed more to the venus square uranus, and neptune square mercury (and venus square chiron)

fullmoonlibra

So I'm doing some research on the Pt Fortune and i'd like a bit of insight to mine.

I'll post the beginners chart to show the trines/sextiles/oppsition/conj and the degrees

Any help with what a Pt. Fortune in 5th house, in gemini, and with these aspects could mean would be helpful!

With what I know of Pt. Fortune, it's an indicator of the natives "prosperity, and career"

I'm concerned with it opposing my chart ruler, Saturn, in 10th house no less....

but things do look good with Jupiter trine and venus sextile!?

Maybe if you try acting, you'll enjoy it and say to yourself "why didn't I did this before" :tongue:
If any help, I know someone with this position, he is stand up comedian.
So far, ok with the placement in fifth, but what it could mean in Gemini, I have no idea..

Besides,
I have mine in 29 degrees capricorn in sixth house, exact the same degree as the north node. A huge square to it and to my sun (9th) ofcourse :annoyed:

Rebel Uranian

My Part of Fortune is in the 8th house Leo squaring my MC Scorpio 11th house and trining Eris Aries in the 4th house. What does it do in the 8th house?

Rageypoo

Maybe if you try acting, you'll enjoy it and say to yourself "why didn't I did this before" :tongue:
If any help, I know someone with this position, he is stand up comedian.
So far, ok with the placement in fifth, but what it could mean in Gemini, I have no idea..

Besides,
I have mine in 29 degrees capricorn in sixth house, exact the same degree as the north node. A huge square to it and to my sun (9th) ofcourse :annoyed:

I've always been compelled to sing, I love musicals and phantom of the opera strikes a heartstring :love:

I play instruments but never really excelled
I sing but my range is very limited
I have taken acting but never went anywhere with it

It just doesn't feel like I'm suppose to :unsure: