Does he still love me?

katya

We've been together for a year and a half now and we're very close. I just want to know if he's getting tired of me yet.
He's the recipient, so in this horary chart would that mean he is the moon and I am the sun? If so, they are conjunct, so that means we have good reception between us?

Attachments

• astro_w2gw_230_doeshestillloveme.81109.46162.gif
    astro_w2gw_230_doeshestillloveme.81109.46162.gif
    52 KB · Views: 59
Last edited:

Dirius

Re: Does my boyfriend still love me?

You = Mars (ruler of 1st) / Moon (co-signifier).
He = Venus (ruler of 7th).

With Venus, representing him, placed in Cancer the sign of fall of Mars, it would seem like he is currently not thinking well of you. Yet, Cancer is also the triplicity of Mars, so he does still have some feelings for you.

The fact that his planet is in the fall of your planet, is not a good placement. So yes...your boyfriend might be getting tired of you.

Now, in this chart Mars has currently entered Gemini, and is placed inside the 8th house. Is there a concern relating to an 8th house issue between the 2 of you? The 8th house represents your partner's money or finances.

katya

Thank you for answering so quickly. I will remember next time I'm drawing a chart that I'm supposed to be the Mars and he's supposed to be the Venus.
So the reason he is thinking negatively of me is only because of money issues or are there other reasons written in the chart?
if it's just financial, yes I think you're right. I don't have a job so there's no way I can help him pay the bills right now.
I think he feels like I am a big responsibility even though I do help out with the little money I do have.

Last edited:

cspencer

Banned
I just want to know if he's getting tired of me yet.

He is Cancer Venus in aversion to you as Gemini Mars.

That would be the long and short of it.

He's the recipient, so in this horary chart would that mean he is the moon and I am the sun? If so, they are conjunct, so that means we have good reception between us?

Some hold Sun to be a secondary significator in relationship charts just as Moon is a secondary significator for the querent.

Once again, we see Gemini Mars in aversion to Taurus Sun. Taurus Moon is also combust, and in the 7th Place. No doubt you love him, and blindly, but he's looking elsewhere.

Who or what is Saturn? You seem to have an issue there.

Dirius

Thank you for answering so quickly. I will remember next time I'm drawing a chart that I'm supposed to be the Mars and he's supposed to be the Venus.
So the reason he is thinking negatively of me is only because of money issues or are there other reasons written in the chart?
if it's just financial, yes I think you're right. I don't have a job so there's no way I can help him pay the bills right now.
I think he feels like I am a big responsibility even though I do help out with the little money I do have.

Well, you need to give it context :happy:

Mars is placed in his house of money. Perhaps that is your concern? Pin pointing the exact trouble is hard, because the significations of the houses are plenty.

As cspencer noted, saturn is placed in your 2nd house. Usually a malefic planet in the 2nd house denotes problems (as in your financial problems).

Furthermore, Venus is in the exaltation of Jupiter, while mars is in its detriment. With Jupiter placed in the 10th, it could represent your job, or rather the need to get a job because of the money (since Jupiter rules the 2nd, your money).

Have you applied to a job, got turned down, and something of the sort?

PS: for future references; the ruler of the 1st house always represents you, and the ruler of the 7th house your love interest. In this case Mars (rules scorpio), and Venus (rules libra).

Last edited:

katya

Hey thanks for the replies!
I have not been applying for any jobs yet, but for certain important reasons.
Thank you so much for the replies. You really opened my eyes. But yes, I assume it's money troubles.

Erickaf

Congratulations!!!:biggrin::biggrin::biggrin: I love horaries that end happily because most of them are always end up badly.
Moon closing in on the Sun indicates a new beginning for your relationship I would've said.