what makes/make my chart distinctive?is there any inclinations towards psychic nature

aquarianbd

i will be very grateful to each one of you who will try reading my chart.

My nightmares are really getting intolerable...........

Attachments

• astro_2gw_01_dipyaman.16379.61621.jpg
    astro_2gw_01_dipyaman.16379.61621.jpg
    50.9 KB · Views: 42

fifteen

Going to sleep in a sec, so a quicky:

Sextile at Jupiter in the 12th with Mercury dipping the airy spheres of Aquarius are probably the reason for this. Jupiter conjunct Saturn is probably overwhelming when it all bounces into your 12th to be amplified and projected in your mind by a sextiled mercurial troublemaker. Uranus Trine in the 8th with Jupiter should be the cause of this. Communication with entities may even be possible this way. Probably difficult and enormously confusing in a Mercury retrograde. :)

Definitely gifted. You are an open channel. You may want to learn how to protect yourself. Closing yourself off will be a loss of the natural gift.

Entities might surround you and try to get your attention. Learn to command them. Tap into your spirit guide and ancestors and ask them for help, protection and guidance. Seeking out a medium to further your gifts might be beneficial as well.

Last edited:

fifteen

Powerful for sure... Do not know if you intentionally energetically visited me a moment ago, if so, dont do that. You come on too strong. Temper it. And be nice. If it wasnt you, i am picking up what you are channeling. Doesnt feel healthy. Protect yourself.

fifteen

I send you a message. But I want to share it here as well, because it is important for everyone to read it.

I felt something very heavy. Most often it's either the person, or entities trying to block me from helping. The more resistance you get, the more is at stake.
You see, entities, and especially negative entities, are part of us. They exist only as guardians or shields to block you from doing something or reach something. They are your challenges in life that you attract.

So in essence, they are part of you. And the more you fight them, the more you fight yourself. The only way to beat them, is to integrate them further. Which means, that you can do two things:

1) Ignore them. Do the opposite of what they want.
2) Stay positive and stay away from negativity.

Look at your life right now. Locate the energy that is seeding your energy. Try to find the seeds that are responsible. For example: what music are you listening too? what is the real message? are you watching too much TV? too much news? too much social media? what weeds are growing in your mental garden? are you enjoying these weeds? Have they grown so plenty, that you cannot see the flowers anymore? have you gotten used to them? do you even notice them!!!

Find these weeds, and rip them out, before they poison your garden. Your mental garden of the mind. It must be kept clean and tidy.

We become what we think. This is the truth.

I hope it helps. Feel free to message me.:joyful:

Kannon

First, the nightmares since such a sleep disturbance can carry over into the day and affect your whole life. You are undergoing some key transits, two in declination not likely to have been mentioned. (I have not read other responses.)

Transit of Pluto [21S41] parallel natal Mars [21S34]: the transit to Mars urges greater assertiveness and determination, but if you are having feelings you don't consider acceptable they can come out to play in your dreams. If you have suppressed your energies or anger to defer to stronger persons, then this could be coming up in your dreams in some form. Look for what anger or decisive energies you've been suppressing or wrangling over subconsciously. See how your dreams may be dealing with such themes, and how you can take action in your waking life to address those energies and feelings: assertion, personal determination, control of your own life, anger, feeling frustrated by males or parents, etc. On the positive side, if you accept it, this can be an influence towards regeneration of health and deeper confidence.

Pluto is also parallel natal Neptune [22S13] and Saturn [22S19], so there may be some psychic development, but there is certainly a transformation of your view of the world and your life taking place now. Be sure to unravel any perceptions from your own internal issues. Don't assume your perceptions are about others or the external world. Saturn's involvement, particularly when both Mars and Saturn are being transited at the same time, can indicate arousal of the desire to take more control of your life, but if you are suppressing this or feel weak or ineffectual in your daily life, it may be coming out symbolically in your dreams.

This transit has been ongoing for several years starting with Pluto's conjunction to natal Neptune, but it continues in declination with peaks again over the next few years. That includes

Transit of Neptune [7S31] conjunct and parallel natal Moon [7S01] makes for a doubly strong transit lasting a few more years and slowly decreasing: this one increases sensitivity, dreams, changes in feelings about the world and yourself, even your past. it will be especially strong now, while Pluto is also in transit sextile natal Moon, and remain strong after that, through 2019.

Neptune trine natal Pluto probably ensures that there is some access to deeper intuitive information. What will you do with it? If nothing else, this urges you to a more meaningful life guided by a spiritual or far reaching purpose that can allow you to set up a far richer life. Take time to be around those who are more creative and/or more open minded and guided by values that transcend mundane material things. Learn from more experienced persons who can mentor you in these things, more by their presence and what they can transmit that way, but also their communicated wisdom.

Towards the end of the year Uranus will turn back far enough to be conjunct natal Jupiter, so if you make preparations now as mentioned you may be able to follow-up with an adventure that allows you to see more of the world and learn by doing. If nothing else, that transit will increase a feeling of openness and spontaneity in relating to the larger world as a free and authentic individual. A good time for learning and practicing energy healing or simply traveling for enjoyment or business.

As to your natal chart and its features, Venus conjunct Moon in Pisces is one. That shows creative potentials (if you'll only develop them) because of a deeper appreciation of the beauty inherent in being an emotive and perceptual creature. You may not express that in art, but certainly you can appreciate it. Music, visual art, and poetry probably have a strong effect on you, and these are good things to keep in your life to replace the barrage of negative, fearful information thrown at us in the news. You are probably urged at times to help others from basic kindness wanting to reach out, but be sure that you also take care of yourself and remove yourself from an unhealthy environment if you cannot deal with it. Don't absorb negativity or others' 'issues' just because they emote them around you. Preserve your sensitivity for creating good.

Venus square Mars and sextile Neptune, however, indicate to me more motivation in artistry and more potential. Do develop your creative talents, whatever they are, and make sure they are not just associated with work for hire. Let them spring from who you really are and want to do.

fifteen

i am confused.

what entities???and how to control them??? pls help me someone.

If a sense of foreboding or fear approaches you, it means that something is being defended by a demon that protects it. If their image pops in your head, simply neutralize it by surrounding it with light. Do not attack it, simply affirm your power by directing the energy to the positive and it will be defeated. You are in command.

Demons are not the same as spirits of nature, or natural elements. Demons are mere unconcious stuctures of chaos in ourselves. However, they can manifest outside of ourselves and be projected and even attracted by just thinking about them, or by focusing on fear, negativity etc.