Black and white

gaer

Vichy91 said:
Hi everyone! First of all, I want to say that my english is very bad... but I hope that you in spite of that can understand my question...

And here is the question:

Everyone knows that it in general exists both black and white people here on the Earth... And I wonder if anyone here can see if a person is black or white in a horoscope if you not read the country where this person was born?
My answer: no. Not from a chart. I will be shocked if anyone here disagrees. :)

VenusInAries

Personally I don't think so. I think the natal chart is a fingerprint for that soul coming into the world, and a soul does not have gender nor race. So I don't think those things can be seen in a chart.

VenusInAries said:
Personally I don't think so. I think the natal chart is a fingerprint for that soul coming into the world, and a soul does not have gender nor race. So I don't think those things can be seen in a chart.

I agree. That's a nice way to say it. :)

sageofaquarius

I agree. You could draw up a chart for the birth of an animal and not know that it wasn't for a human being. It's the incarnation of a soul we're looking at in a horoscope.

wilsontc

Staff member
not a question, to Vichy

Vichy,

You said:
I belive that you also can see if you are black or white...if you belive in hinduism...I think my question was so bad

It sounds like you don't have a question but an opinion disguised as a question. If you want to know about whether most traditional and/or modern astrologers think race can be seen in a chart, the answer is no, they don't. Hindu astrology is a completely different thing and, if you wanted to only focus on Hindu astrology, you should have made this clear in your post.

In the West,

Tim