What signs are best for me?

peacelover

Hey guys! I was just wondering what signs am i attracted to and what signs do i attract. who would suit to my personality. can you tell me. Thanks :)
Here's my chart

Attachments

• birth chart.jpg
    birth chart.jpg
    83.7 KB · Views: 35
Last edited:

athenian200

Hey guys! I was just wondering what signs am i attracted to and what signs do i attract. who would suit to my personality. can you tell me. Thanks :)
Here's my chart

Well, a lot of the time the 7th house tells us what we're looking for in a relationship.

I think you're probably attracted to Virgo qualities, based on your chart. That would mean precision, cleanliness, possibly a kind of "purity" and shyness.

Your sun sign and ascendant suggest you would probably tend to attract people with Pisces and Aquarius qualities, though. People that are fairly idealistic, sensitive, innovative, compassionate, etc.

That would be very broadly about partnerships and associations, though. For romance specifically, the positions of Mars and Venus can be important. Since both of them are in fire signs, you may be attracted to people who passionate, enthusiastic, intuitive, big thinkers, etc.

It would be easier to answer a more specific question, though. Your query is kind of broad.

Bunraku

athenian200
user_online.gif

The sun is being squared somewhat tight by pluto though... And the ruler of 7th (Mercury) is in the 12th.

I agree, too wide of a question

Last edited:

peacelover

Well, a lot of the time the 7th house tells us what we're looking for in a relationship.

I think you're probably attracted to Virgo qualities, based on your chart. That would mean precision, cleanliness, possibly a kind of "purity" and shyness.

Your sun sign and ascendant suggest you would probably tend to attract people with Pisces and Aquarius qualities, though. People that are fairly idealistic, sensitive, innovative, compassionate, etc.

That would be very broadly about partnerships and associations, though. For romance specifically, the positions of Mars and Venus can be important. Since both of them are in fire signs, you may be attracted to people who passionate, enthusiastic, intuitive, big thinkers, etc.

It would be easier to answer a more specific question, though. Your query is kind of broad.

athenian200, Thanks a million :) i've asked this question about 3 times and no one had answered. so thank you so much for the input. but i'll keep in mind what you said, next time i'll ask question which is more specific.
but i was soooo curious coz iam the kind of person who always wants to be in love. but maybe my moon is the reason that has always deprived me of love. but whatever you said is right. i find myself being attracted to all kinds of people fire, air, water. and people who are attracted to me are quite weird and i mean really weird.
Thanks again :)

serafin5

athenian200, Thanks a million :) i've asked this question about 3 times and no one had answered. so thank you so much for the input. but i'll keep in mind what you said, next time i'll ask question which is more specific.
but i was soooo curious coz iam the kind of person who always wants to be in love. but maybe my moon is the reason that has always deprived me of love. but whatever you said is right. i find myself being attracted to all kinds of people fire, air, water. and people who are attracted to me are quite weird and i mean really weird.
Thanks again :)

It's a difficult question to answer because we are such a combination of different energies whether it be Sign. Planet or House. I have noticed that in my life I seem to have Karma with the same signs or I should say Sign-Combos over and over again, ya know?

Good luck with this!
Serafin 5

Krewster

Maybe another way to answer your question is to list up the zodiac degrees at which anyone having a heavier planet will be an aspectual downer for you.
This is unusually possible in your chart’s case because all your personal planets are “red” interconnected (if including semi-octile aspects up through 35 min orb and octile aspects up through 1.26 degree orb).
Just take the zodiac position of any of your personal planets and calculate 22.5 degrees slices of the pie in either direction going all the way ‘round.
Helpful for predicting/understanding transits too.

peacelover

It's a difficult question to answer because we are such a combination of different energies whether it be Sign. Planet or House. I have noticed that in my life I seem to have Karma with the same signs or I should say Sign-Combos over and over again, ya know?

Good luck with this!
Serafin 5

i agree with you. i asked this question coz i thought there could be someone who is better compatible to a specific chart.

peacelover

Maybe another way to answer your question is to list up the zodiac degrees at which anyone having a heavier planet will be an aspectual downer for you.
This is unusually possible in your chart’s case because all your personal planets are “red” interconnected (if including semi-octile aspects up through 35 min orb and octile aspects up through 1.26 degree orb).
Just take the zodiac position of any of your personal planets and calculate 22.5 degrees slices of the pie in either direction going all the way ‘round.
Helpful for predicting/understanding transits too.

okay, great, thank you, thank you, thank you so much :) iam new to astro. iam figuring out whatever you said.

serafin5

i agree with you. i asked this question coz i thought there could be someone who is better compatible to a specific chart.

Well hopefully there is, maybe it's THE ONE, but you have to find them first! :biggrin: Then, download both charts to us and we shall see, eh?

Blessings to you
S5