University job?

ethertwist

This is my first foray into asking a horary question (or at the very least, it's been a very long time since my last attempt). I sheepishly admit I'm completely clueless as to where to even begin in relation to horary interpretation. I truly appreciate any and all assistance someone can graciously provide in helping me to decode this chart from a horary (or traditional astrology) perspective.

My question:

Will I get the job at the University I'm hoping to get?

I'm not sure if the question is too broad, but I'm also trying to avoid specifics.

Thank you so much in advance!:smile:

Here's the chart. The moon isn't VOC, so I'm assuming it can be read?? (stop me if I'm even off base for assuming that!) ETA: I gather I'm represented by Jupiter in the 8th house in Cancer. Jupiter is exalted in Cancer, so I suspect that's a good start. Does the chart ruler in Cancer mean that the Moon is the co-ruler of the chart?? Mercury rules the MC of career/jobs. It's in a very wide orb square to the chart ruler (Jupiter) and it sextiles the Moon. The fixed star Antares is closely conjunct the Moon and Ascendant. I've read mostly mixed to negative things about the nature of that fixed star.

Attachments

• Horary university job question.jpg
    Horary university job question.jpg
    85.2 KB · Views: 27
Last edited:

kalypso1979

your co-significator moon seperates from the job(mercury)
you(jupiter) in the 8th=non in a good place
job and your opponents are both ruled by mercury and you as a jupiter are in detriment of the job=seems that job loves the others more than you.
your opponents are located in 10th. =it seems that will choose someone from inside the job who had worked again there.

moon's next option is a trine to mars(ruler of your 5th and 12th)=negative for job

i hope i'm wrong, tell us the results. good luck!:sideways:

ethertwist

your co-significator moon seperates from the job(mercury)
you(jupiter) in the 8th=non in a good place
job and your opponents are both ruled by mercury and you as a jupiter are in detriment of the job=seems that job loves the others more than you.
your opponents are located in 10th. =it seems that will choose someone from inside the job who had worked again there.

moon's next option is a trine to mars(ruler of your 5th and 12th)=negative for job

i hope i'm wrong, tell us the results. good luck!:sideways:

Thank you so much for taking the time to look at the chart and respond!!:smile:

I've long suspected my greatest challenge would be surmounting the internal candidate factor, so what you said rings very true. :sad:

If anyone else has any further insight or would be able to add to kalypso1979's adept interpretation, I would greatly appreciate it!!