Jealous Dems obsessed with Donald Trump not receiving a state funeral all WHILE ALIVE

leomoon

You couldn't see anything about Hunter Biden's laptop in google search either. Or anything good about ivermectin research. For that matter, youtube pulled the Ron Johnson senate hearings where doctors testified about it (vid is finally back now).

Just making a note here. Strange how many things aren't found in google, on twitter, or facebook anymore.

I don't think the big thing with Dems is wanting Trump not to have a state funeral. That's just part of the hate.

I wasn't too crazy about the carrying of the corpse of Ronald Reagan either back and forth, here and there, 3 or 4 trips until they finally planted him.
I say, we should all have cremations, and save the earth and tons of taxpayer monies.

david starling

Oh yes. Especially when dad is hiring your lawyers to work for the government :D

Are you assuming guilt? As Dirius once pointed out, it was wrong to call T., "Rapist-in-Chief" because he's never been convicted of rape in court.

There were a lot of unproven allegations when he became the Republican candidate for President.

Strange that the laptop suddenly appeared when Biden became the Democratic candidate.

Last edited:

Oddity

Joe bragging on video about how he got the Ukrainian prosecutor fired is kinda....damning, don't you think?

As for insults to Trump by name-calling like Rapist-in-Chief, or Drumpf, or other politicians like Xiden or Trudope...I tend to ignore anything those people have to say. Of course, expecting people to act like grown-ups is probably too much these days.

Are you assuming guilt? As Dirius once pointed out, it was wrong to call T., "Rapist-in-Chief" because he's never been convicted of rape in court.

There were a lot of unproven allegations when he became the Republican candidate for President.

Strange that the laptop suddenly appeared when Biden became the Democratic candidate.

david starling

Biden was acting with the approval of the international community. This particular prosecutor was both powerful and widely known to be extremely corrupt, and it was Biden's job to get him removed. He wasn't looking for dirt on a political rival by a foreign country, which is against the Constitution. Looked like T. did that with impunity.

Last edited:

david starling

There are two damning Trump videos: The infamous bragging about getting away with "p*ssy-grabbing"; and, the one where he says that Xi is "great!" , and that the idea of becoming "President for life" is "great".

david starling

As for why Trump is still politically relevant, it's because his "seal of approval" is still "coin of the realm" in Republican circles.

Last edited:

david starling

Oddity, I give a lot of credence to the Traditionalistic idea that the Grand Conjunction of Jupiter and Saturn has ushered in the new era of an Air triplicity, beginning with Aquarius.

Any thoughts on the matter?

I'll give it it's own thread.

Last edited:

JUPITERASC

Joe bragging

on video

about how he got the Ukrainian prosecutor fired
is kinda....damning, don't you think?

As for insults to Trump by name-calling like Rapist-in-Chief, or Drumpf, or other politicians like Xiden or Trudope...I tend to ignore anything those people have to say.

Of course, expecting people to act like grown-ups is probably too much these days.

3gt29v.jpg

as-obamas-vice-president-joe-biden-strong-armed-ukraine-into-firing-47888603.png

Oddity

David -

My view of the Age of Aquarius is pretty relentlessly pessimistic. Peter James Clark made the argument that we're already there. Sea power switching to air power, atomic bombs, and the ruthlessly efficient dictatorships of Hitler, Stalin, Mao, Pol Pot, all so very Aquarian. It was the only way to achieve paradise on earth, after all.

Ages are fuzzy, and he may be correct. If not, we're on the cusp of it.

This is a pretty good article: https://classicalastrologer.me/2015/02/15/hanging-in-the-balance/

I honestly thought Trump would get the election. Not because I favour him, but because the Inauguration chart was so poisonous, and so many people hate him. I expect we're in for a different type of poison.

Here's Zoller's monograph on the alchemy and astrology of creation, which then goes into the Aquarian Age. I, too, was heavily influenced by him.

https://u.pcloud.link/publink/show?code=XZBFSa7ZFEXQpsrQyxjxqQJnSnpNoHhL8M27

david starling

David -

My view of the Age of Aquarius is pretty relentlessly pessimistic. Peter James Clark made the argument that we're already there. Sea power switching to air power, atomic bombs, and the ruthlessly efficient dictatorships of Hitler, Stalin, Mao, Pol Pot, all so very Aquarian. It was the only way to achieve paradise on earth, after all.

Ages are fuzzy, and he may be correct. If not, we're on the cusp of it.

This is a pretty good article: https://classicalastrologer.me/2015/02/15/hanging-in-the-balance/

I honestly thought Trump would get the election. Not because I favour him, but because the Inauguration chart was so poisonous, and so many people hate him. I expect we're in for a different type of poison.

Here's Zoller's monograph on the alchemy and astrology of creation, which then goes into the Aquarian Age. I, too, was heavily influenced by him.

https://u.pcloud.link/publink/show?code=XZBFSa7ZFEXQpsrQyxjxqQJnSnpNoHhL8M27

I'm frustrated by the stubborn refusal of even geniuses like Jung and Zoller to recognize their gross inconsistency in viewing a manifestly sidereal Age sequence from a tropical perspective.

It also belittles siderealism, both Western and Vedic, treating it like nothing more than a tropical astrologer's plaything to use in opining about the Age of Aquarius.

Odds, how much do you know about the celestial mechanics involved in attempting to track the precise start-year of the Aquarian Age?

Oddity

Zoller's using the Immutable (the tropical zodiac) as a template, and the Changeable (sidereal) ... well, think of the tropical as the clock, and the sidereal as the hands.

I think he's making a lot of sense. And even if you don't like the way he's doing it, you're still talking about an age where the angles are ruled by malefics.

You will have no privacy. You will own nothing. And you WILL be happy.

Pretty Aquarian if you ask me.

We may be hovering around 1 Pisces at the moment, or we may have tumbled into 30 Aquarius. If we haven't, we're damned close to it, as that unholy agglomeration of corporations and the state take over the world.

I don't know if you ever knew Dave Roell, he died a few years ago - he owned the astro-america bookstore. We used to talk philosophical astrology in various states of sobriety back in the day. Dave was convinced that the story of Lot was from the Aquarian age - because in Aquarius we lose all the men (sun debilitated), and in Capricorn we lose all the women (moon debilitated).

Interesting idea, especially considering the sex/gender wars these days.

How do you read it? Is the world getting better and better?

david starling

Zoller's using the Immutable (the tropical zodiac) as a template, and the Changeable (sidereal) ... well, think of the tropical as the clock, and the sidereal as the hands.

I think he's making a lot of sense. And even if you don't like the way he's doing it, you're still talking about an age where the angles are ruled by malefics.

You will have no privacy. You will own nothing. And you WILL be happy.

Pretty Aquarian if you ask me.

We may be hovering around 1 Pisces at the moment, or we may have tumbled into 30 Aquarius. If we haven't, we're damned close to it, as that unholy agglomeration of corporations and the state take over the world.

I don't know if you ever knew Dave Roell, he died a few years ago - he owned the astro-america bookstore. We used to talk philosophical astrology in various states of sobriety back in the day. Dave was convinced that the story of Lot was from the Aquarian age - because in Aquarius we lose all the men (sun debilitated), and in Capricorn we lose all the women (moon debilitated).

Interesting idea, especially considering the sex/gender wars these days.

How do you read it? Is the world getting better and better?

Um, if the tropical Zodiac is held in place like the clock-face, and the sidereal functions somehow as the clock-hand, pointing towards TROPICAL Aquarius, then the Age of tropical Capricorn precedes it, just as I've determined on my own.

The sidereal Signs have Direct-movement through the tropical Signs, just as the tropical Signs have Retrograde-movement through the sidereal.

So, whereas the sidereal Ages proceed in Retrograde fashion, with the sidereal Aquarian Age preceded by the sidereal Age of Pisces, it's just the reverse for the tropical Aquarian Age, which is preceded by tropical Capricorn.