Will we get back together?

lilithofeden

Hi, So I have a horary quesiton. I apologize if this is not the correct place for it..

So I am ruled by Virgo (Mercury) which is in detriment. I am conjunct Saturn, and uncomfortable in Saggi. He is ruled by Pisces (Jupiter), which is in Libra. There is a sextile between Jupiter and Mercury, but Mercury moves faster than Jupiter and will move out of the sign. I added the Transits to show the date Mercury will be going retrograde... By the time Mercury goes retrograde, it will be in Capi. but then moving back towards Jupiter! By January 8th, Mercury will be back to 28 degrees Saggi, and Jupiter will be at 21 degree Libra. I don't know if that makes a difference?

I should also point out that natally, I have Virgo rising at 7 degrees, and it is exactly conjunct the ascendant for this Horary Chart. Also, NN is conjunct the ASC, but this also means that the SN is conjunct the DC which is also quite unfavorable. Also, the Horary sun is conjunct my natal venus exact as well!... for whatever that is worth?

The moon makes an applying sextile to Pluto and Venus, which being a Scorpio anyway I like Pluto intensity... but conjunct Venus does this mean it could lead to a love affair obsession? On my part? It is in my 5th house of love affairs!

A little back story... he and I dated for about 3 months but it didn't work out because our schedules and lives didn't exactly permit it. While I still cared deeply for him, He didn't show that he cared half as much. I moved one, but he could continue to message me out of the blue which would bring back all the feelings I had worked to get rid of. It's been 2 years now!! I see that I am heavily debilitated in this chart, and I'm not entirely certain as to why...

Any insight is greatly appreciated. He is young and we both have a lot going on in our lives (Which is why it didn't work in the first place for us), but I see a great man in him and I would rather struggle through the hard times with him than miss out on having him in my life.

Thanks in advance!

Attachments

• astro_24gw_433_will_tyler_i_date_again_20161219_hr.53444.1299.jpg
    astro_24gw_433_will_tyler_i_date_again_20161219_hr.53444.1299.jpg
    118 KB · Views: 12

IleneK

Premium Member
You will likely get more responses to your question if you post it in the Relationship horary forum. But here goes for me.

[Note: all posters outside the Read My Chart Forum with a chart reading request who do not make an attempt to read their own chart (not just list aspects) will have their posts moved to the Read My Chart Forum - Moderator]

You, as both Moon and Mercury, are weak in this matter by essential dignity, so without power to act or influence much.
As Mercury, he/Jup receives you adversely as you are in the sign of Jup's detriment. You as Merc also separate from Jup suggesting that the matter is over, the ship has sailed, so to speak. He as Jup applies to Saturn and then Venus, so there are other people or situations on his horizon.

Looking at Moon's movement as the unfolding of the matter, we see it applying in unfavorable aspect to malefic Mars. So not encouraging in that respect either.

This is probably a good time to look toward the next new chapter in your life.

Wishing you the best.

Last edited by a moderator: