Yesterday was my birthday - Solar Return Chart

lilithofeden

Hello, everyone!

Yesterday, October 24th, was my birthday. I am wondering what may come up in the next year for me. I see potential for growth in business but also in relationships.

First off, SR Sun is in SR 7th house. (Focus on one-to-one partners; long-term commitments, or even business related).

SR Moon is in my SR 12th house of Pisces, overlaying my natal 7th house and trines my natal Mercury. (Dreaminess, illusions in love?)

SR ASC is Aries in my natal 7th house. My axis's are imposed... SR. Asc. is in my 7th house, and DSC is in my first house (Last degree of the HOUSE, but first degree of the sign! New beginnings on how I portray myself and who I really am?)

SR. DSC. Also conjuncts my natal Jupiter and my Part of Fortune.

SR. Mercury is in the SR 7th house, more intellectual focus on one-to-one relationships?

SR Venus is part of an exceptionally lucky stellium in the 6th house, overlaying the first house with SR Jupiter an SR Mars (Love, passion, drive, sex, magnified by Jupiter? This might come on strong as it trines my N. Neptune and Uranus from the 5th house of affairs)

SR. Mars is in the 6th house, overlaying first house of Virgo forming a stellium with Venus and Jupiter. Perhaps his year will give me a lot of drive since my SR ASC. is mars and it's overlaying my natal First house.

SR. Jupiter: Jupiter is in the SR 6th house, overlaying my first house forming a stellium with Venus and Mars. Could this intensify attraction and sexual drive to another person, or perhaps my own to other people? Jupiter rules higher education and I just started working towards University. Hopefully that helps me keep it up.

SR. Saturn is in my SR 8th house conjunct Venus in my natal fourth. My son's father doesn't pay child support. Maybe this year I'll see something from him as it does trine my SR. ASC in Aries.

As lonely as I feel and how I wish I had someone I could build a life with, I am building a life on my own and feel that a relationship would only de-rail me from my path. I have mixed feelings from my solar return because I can't tell if this year will be about balancing myself from professional one-to-one relationships, or if it will be romantic relationships?

I noticed something very interesting. As my SR horizontal axis is Aries and Libra, the wonderful stellium of Venus, Jupiter, and Mars in my SR 6th house (overlaying my natal 1st house) is opposite my SR moon in the SR 12th house (overlaying my 7th house) which causes an opposition from the 6th and 12th axis and calls a need for balance.

In summary, my natal horizontal axis is Virgo rising (6th house) and Pisces DSC. (12th house). There is a strong call for me to focus on my natal one-to-one relationships.

I kind of hope it's professional since that is my main focus, but at the same time, I was hoping to form a rock-solid foundation under this Saturn Conj. Venus transit I'm getting. (Not to mention, Neptune will be conjunct my DSC hopefully to help keep me grounded. I actually feel the most practice, realistic, and almost cynical I have in my entire life.)

I'm hoping someone can help shed some light on this chart. It's greatly appreciated.

Thank you!

Attachments

• astro_31gw_01_me_20151024.9495.12579.jpg
    astro_31gw_01_me_20151024.9495.12579.jpg
    97.1 KB · Views: 14
Last edited: