Transit Saturn conjunct Jupiter, Neptune square Jupiter and Saturn conjunct MC :(

jkxx74

Premium Member
Curly,

Saturn is actually conjunct your natal Pluto at the moment, so perhaps this has got you worried about the future. From what I read this transit makes you consider the relative importance of things and only leaves those that really matter. Things here being especially those you are afraid you can't go without, so perhaps something 'sour' has happened recently to get you wondering.

As far as Saturn and MC, I had Saturn conjunct prog. MC earlier and I was offered a promotion (that was turned down ahead of an approaching Saturn-Sun square, turned out to be a good decision). In broad terms, you will get something which reflects that which you are prepared to undertake, or an opportunity based on your present abilities as they are. Since you said you are in college this could coincide with getting a job offer in the field you are studying, but could also simply be a time where you become much more familiar with what you know and end up feeling more confident you can really 'do' it. Usually this involves some kind of test so you may have to prove something to someone before it happens, but as long as you know your material you'll be totally fine.

You have a couple of other transits happening right now, Pluto sextile Mars that is going to empower you to do things you don't usually see yourself doing. This is probably a good thing, so if you find yourself at a crossroads, take the opportunity. Pluto sticks around in roughly this position until the end of the year which is when your Saturn-MC transit happens.

The second one would be Pluto square Venus and it is a rather difficult one. You might be consumed by feelings for someone that stray you away from your studies or get caught in the middle of someone else's relationship. If not, you're definitely going to feel the pull still. Make sure to take your time with this one as it could cause complications for you in the future if you are not careful.

Good luck, feel free to elaborate if you have any questions or worries.

jkxx74

Premium Member
It is always tough when we get hurt by things happening especially when it seems personal (outer planets to personal ones often do) - May something positive happen to you to offset them or give you hope about the future.

With Pluto it helps to keep in mind there is some positive purpose to the things happening, even if it is not at all evident at the moment. Whatever you learn here will stay with you for the rest of your life, and it's likely to be important.

If the going gets tough remember to turn to the people and things that give you comfort until you are stronger, you are right about it not lasting forever. On second thought Saturn-MC could indicate contact with someone wiser, so those people too could turn out to be especially important when that transit comes later this year.

P.S. Psychology was something I wish I had studied earlier. Good one to choose.

jkxx74

Premium Member
You are right, Uranus is very immediate and usually with disruptions cropping up immediately. Thankfully it's safely away from contacting anything for a while for me.

I have a stellium in H12 and Pluto went through all the planets in it in the last decade (Neptune,Moon, Mercury, now finally onto the AC) and some of them were subtle though others have been loud and problematic. Pluto-Mercury stirred up quite a storm where I work and the present square to Venus has been driving me crazy. Other than this would agree, it pushes your buttons but sometimes in an almost imperceptible way until you realize something has happened (or changed). One of the more interesting planets to study, for sure.

I do believe in making things happen though, so even if things really take a turn for the worst I'm not gonna turn into a hermit and do nothing about it haha :)
Good advice, and way of thinking about it at all.