Did he set it up?

lilithofeden

I came home while my home was being robbed. I want to know if an ex boyfriend of mine set it up.

I am Cancer, the moon, in my 12th house. (Could this possibly indicate the mental trauma that ensued? I was held at knife point, forced to give him my car keys, and watched as he left with my most valuable possessions and all identification.)

He would be the 7th house? I heard the 7th isn't only romantic partners, but also "the other person". He would be Saturn, which is in the 5th house in Scorpio. (possibly indicating the past romantic short-term relationship we had).

If you look, Pluto and Mars (Scorpio's two planetary rulers) are in his first house, in Capricorn, which means they share mutual reception with his significator.

In the turned table, his significator is in his 11th house possibly indicating getting "friends" involved? Because I definitely never saw the guy who invaded my home before.

Although there are no aspects to his significator, the moon (me) is inconjunct Mars, which is conjunct the ascendant (if we were looking at the turned table) and can possibly relate to his involvement? Some "adjustments" had to be made by him??

I am 99% sure it was, I just don't have the 1% physical evidence to prove it. I might be biased on this reading.

What do you think?

Attachments

• hmm.jpg
    hmm.jpg
    82.4 KB · Views: 19
Last edited: