Sagittarius-Capricorn cusp

Astrodawn

Hi,
I read your post with some interest. I hope I can help (have understood your post correctly)
I have sun 2 capricorn and juno 0 capricorn (5th house) I can relate to swinging between inhibited and uninhibited, although I put that down to other areas of my chart.
I definitely have a psychic sense of feeling, which is very strong, and enables me to 'work' with situations and people instinctively, it also alerts me to hostilities and people lying.
I would say that I outwardly display Sag in terms of interests, mountain hiking, travelling, learning, biking, camping. But my Capricorn side makes me a workaholic and always an authority at work. My working life and my freedom life do clash and in a sense one makes me feel guilty about the other. When im working a lot I think I shouldn't be here, and same when im up mountains etc i think I should have done some work instead. ;-(
I would say I have integrated the 2 signs in the past 7 years, by becoming a lecturer, teaching and learning (mental travel) and i created and now run my own fitness academy within a college (work ambition) After saying this again I thought it other areas of my chart (jupiter in 9th Taurus) and (mercury in 5th in Sag)
I have noticed a number of influential people have planets at 0-2 capricorn, eg Margaret Thatcher.
If I get time today i will list the people with this cusp activated by planets.