Should I?

Chrysalis

No not yet. You've got moon/merc both in pisces with neptune so close too, you won't be thinking clearly to act in a logical manner.

Why you asking if you should quit ? Is it to do with the pisces energy. Are you feeling unmotivated, lacking enthusiasm, bored, is it turning you to drink, do you feel lost and are not sure if you are in the right job for you ?

Chrysalis

I'd at least wait until mercury gets out of pisces.

If you wait until may 6th, mercury will be out of its fall, away from neptune, in active aries and there will be a new moon also, and a moon thats not VOC.

So maybe set up some new job interviews for this date, which would be on a Monday.

Chrysalis

I just think if you leave right now [as much as you want to], you'll feel at a loss as of what to do next.

At least use these few weeks to have a back up plan for when you do leave, as in getting some interviews lined up etc.

Chrysalis

Im just going by the what this charts showing.

I threw an electional date out there for you, just as an added bonus.

Mars on the MC could also be your motivation to try something new. Moon sextiles saturn L6 @ 19 degrees pisces could actually be a new job, in around 8-9 degrees [i think] in your chart. So depending on how many jobs you've already applied for and how active you are looking for a different job, this 8-9 mark could be days rather than weeks.

Gemini888

Looks like a no to me. Rather, she is behaving that way toward you because she feels like she's better than you. Sun (Asc ruler) in 10H and trines 5H Saturn and also sextile 8H Neptune. I have a feeling she thinks you are of the lower level and she is establishing some kind of dominance toward you, but in a very discreet way. 11H Moon is involved in a T-square between Jupiter and Neptune and also conjuncts Mars, she wants to gather people she considers allies against you, Mars/Moon in Gemini means through gossiping and fake news.

Last edited:

Gemini888

To establish a pecking order. This is why school bullies pick on nerdy and vulnerable kids even though they know they are better than them. I used to work with an egoistic coworker who thought she was the queen of the place. She treated me like hell, especially when she sensed that I didn't play her game. She was around for much longer than me so I lost over experience.