Important -Should I go through with this?

BbI

I applied for a 5-month educational programme where one is 70% in the work being a trainee, and 30% is educational part. It was highly advertised as an opportunity to learn through practice. And the company where I applied asked for someone without previous experience which suits me since I have graduated last year and don't have previous experience working at such positions. (I have a previous working experience in other positios) The job is not paid, employement office is paying an normal monthly uneployement fee, but there is opportunity to stay there for a real work after these 5 months if one shows that he is a potentional good worker. I applied for a position in an accounting office, and I have passed already 3 interviews. I had one more than other candidates who applied for other companies in the same programme. Now they want me to come on the site and have some kind of additional test to show them that I know how to get thw work done. They called me to prepare myself for Monday. It is already pissing me off, since obviously I will be doing a VOLONTAIRLY work and I will be learning at the same time, and this should have been opportunity to learn through practice, which they have advertised all the time, but obviously they want someone with experience to do work for them for 5 months for free. So I am now thinking should I blankly quit (which is already bothering me, since I am not a quitter) and look for an other opportunity or should I go through with this, and potentialy get pissed and humiliated when obviously I will not know how to do the work without someone giving me a previous input of how it is done. What do you think? Should I go through with this? Is there any real good opportunity for me in this?

https://ibb.co/hS9WWc

Sunrise

I applied for a 5-month educational programme where one is 70% in the work being a trainee, and 30% is educational part. It was highly advertised as an opportunity to learn through practice. And the company where I applied asked for someone without previous experience which suits me since I have graduated last year and don't have previous experience working at such positions. (I have a previous working experience in other positios) The job is not paid, employement office is paying an normal monthly uneployement fee, but there is opportunity to stay there for a real work after these 5 months if one shows that he is a potentional good worker. I applied for a position in an accounting office, and I have passed already 3 interviews. I had one more than other candidates who applied for other companies in the same programme. Now they want me to come on the site and have some kind of additional test to show them that I know how to get thw work done. They called me to prepare myself for Monday. It is already pissing me off, since obviously I will be doing a VOLONTAIRLY work and I will be learning at the same time, and this should have been opportunity to learn through practice, which they have advertised all the time, but obviously they want someone with experience to do work for them for 5 months for free. So I am now thinking should I blankly quit (which is already bothering me, since I am not a quitter) and look for an other opportunity or should I go through with this, and potentialy get pissed and humiliated when obviously I will not know how to do the work without someone giving me a previous input of how it is done. What do you think? Should I go through with this? Is there any real good opportunity for me in this?

https://ibb.co/hS9WWc
I had one more than other candidates who applied for other companies in the same program. Now they want to come to the site and have some kind of additional test to show them that I know how to get thw work done. They called me to prepare myself for Monday.
dear are you sure they will accept you ??? We should first see if they finally get you and then we will see if it is worth the trouble to do that.
I read that you must still to give some tests and if you passes them then they will take you! Is it that right???

BbI

dear are you sure they will accept you ??? We should first see if they finally get you and then we will see if it is worth the trouble to do that.
I read that you must still to give some tests and if you passes them then they will take you! Is it that right???

It doesn't matter, because I already rejected them. I thought about it and for me it was too much of a hassle in order to do a free work and study at the same time. If I am going to volunteer, then I can do it without having to study at the same time. But thank you for your time. ❤

Sunrise

It doesn't matter, because I already rejected them. I thought about it and for me it was too much of a hassle in order to do a free work and study at the same time. If I am going to volunteer, then I can do it without having to study at the same time. But thank you for your time. ❤

thank you for your answer dear.
the chart anyway showed that you would not do that in a way. That's why I asked you. It shows that someone else is finally going there.
thank you again