friendship rekindled or illusion?

obscuredemerald

I recently made amends with someone who is a little bit more than friends, but too damaged to get into a relationship. Or maybe he just doesn't want that with me. But my concern is the intent of this situation. Is it a real friendship? Or is he expecting/seeing it as a sort of friends with benefits (mostly his) situation?

also, he is a pisces sun, pisces moon, aries rising
I"m a gemini sun, cancer moon and cancer rising\

I'm just learning by seeing how others have gone about reading charts and I'm taking a guess at this. I wonder that I am being signified as Saturn, and He as Mars. From what I notice, Venus is in the 7th House. I'm guessing that I'm beign signified by Saturn. Saturn and Mars are Via Combusta in the 10th house, with the Moon in conjunction with Neptune.

I see this as unclear. If Saturn and Mars are Via combusta, does not that mean that he and I are in essence, burning each other up (or something similiar)? 10th house is the house concerned with station and place. He and I originally are at odds at each other because I had done something to hurt his ego and he had done something also that took away from my trust. We both care for each other enough to forgive, but we still have some animosity (him more than I, since he is so sensitive). With the Moon in Conjunction with Neptune, is there only illusion being enhanced, passion about to be burnt out?, and Venus in 7th??? I just don't know....

Or perhaps I am Venus and I am preoccupied alone in the 7th house while he is preoccupied with his ego/pride in 10th.

Here is my chart,

http://www.astrowin.org/online_calcs_db/scripts/downloads/8a8d8ecbd5bd03969540195dd37c1680.png

Last edited: