what aspects point to liking older partners?

Veronica

Yes the Moon in a man's chart is indicative of how he views his mother and other women especially older. It can mean the mother was disciplinarian and worked a lot or she was not loving. It can give a sense of proper behaviour and being concerned with controlling emotions especially in public. THey can be repressed and cautious. Also loyal and responsible. Mother may have died young or is not around much. Depends on the whole chart. It can give tendency to depression in my experience and a sense of inferiority.

I know I have read about it.... it gives more of a capricorn flavor moon, This aspect can be a bit complicated is the person has a lot of earth or air, in their chart the person will just be emotionally tonedeaf... Iam bringing this up because Iam dealing with a lot of people with a lot of moon-saturn aspects. And if just so difficult to make these people open up sincerely.

Yes the Moon in a man's chart is indicative of how he views his mother and other women especially older. It can mean the mother was disciplinarian and worked a lot or she was not loving. It can give a sense of proper behaviour and being concerned with controlling emotions especially in public. THey can be repressed and cautious. Also loyal and responsible. Mother may have died young or is not around much. Depends on the whole chart. It can give tendency to depression in my experience and a sense of inferiority.

absolultely, my youngest has moon square saturn (saggi moon 1st to saturn in 10th) this aspect can also suggest mother had to endure financial hardships - as I was a single parent living on benefit system. My eldest son has Cappi moon conj MC both have older partners, but both of them were cuddled and loved and 'show love' very much in childhood. So the whole chart needs taking into consideration. I don't know so much it describes mother so much as *them** moreso and how they express *their* emotions. Not everything can be related back to mother :whistling:

Originally Posted by Veronica
Iam wondering how a saturn-moon conjuction works on men... I feel it totally changes the flavor on the natal moon sign to a more capricorn flavor.

Plus it all depends on what houses are involved, the relationships houses, money houses or communications houses....

Bir Singh Khari

MOON in capricorn [ in a natal chart ] :-

1.IF aspected by SUN can keep a native Displeased , shabby and gives finencial problems too.
2.IF aspected by MURCURY then native may loose his confidence in critical situations .
3.SATURN aspect makes him lazy [ idle ] , shoddy and a liar .

VirgoGem

I am new to this site, and so while this post is somewhat dated, I think I have some corroborative information to add.

I just ended a 3-year relationship with a man 13 years my junior. While he looks much younger than his years (Gem Sun, Leo Moon, Libra Asc), he also has Saturn conj Sun and Venus. While he never actually stated a preference for older women, that's where his eye always seemed to be drawn. He had absolutely no problem with our age difference. As well, he has always been one to readily take on responsibility, and talked quite often about how--even as a child--he always wanted to be grown up, and how much more comfortable he was around adults.

As for me, this relationship with a younger man is quite unusual, as I, too, have always preferred older partners; in fact, at age 25 I married a man 19 years my senior. I have Saturn tightly trine Moon and Venus exactly inconjunct (quincunx) Saturn. My Saturn is very strong (13th deg of Capricorn) and sits precisely on my 8th house cusp, ruling the 8th house, and opposes Mercury, the ruler of my chart.

Finally, I tend to appear younger than I am (Gem asc), and have noticed that around the time I entered my 40's, much younger men showing an interest seemed to come out of the woodwork. Though I have not been able to look at all of their charts, the ones for which I have been able to get birth info all show at least one strong relationship between Saturn and Moon/Sun/5,7, and/or 8th houses, and usually more than one of those.

Ixaee

Definitely Capricorn / Saturn aspects..

I have a lot of Capricorn in my chart (mars, jupiter, eros in 5th house) and I adore older men. My preferred, by a longgg slide.

Ive heard that any Saturn in 5th or 7th house will give this.. true enough for me at least :wink:

MOON in capricorn [ in a natal chart ] :-

1.IF aspected by SUN can keep a native Displeased , shabby and gives finencial problems too. could you define 'shabby'? could you post book or link reference to support this?
2.IF aspected by MURCURY then native may loose his confidence in critical situations . I would say 'anytime' not just criticial times
3.SATURN aspect makes him lazy [ idle ] , shoddy and a liar .

I would not have thought Saturn to be a liar, but the domain of Neptune the 'deceiver' :w00t:

Saturn to mercury can be especially good for studying, research and alike. I think it's important to differeniate between 'hard' and soft' aspect. Saturn is notorious for knocking one's confidence and aspected to mercury may feel this lack when communicating or intimidated by good communicators (parents) from childhood.

When a sun is conjunct a heavyweight planet from Saturn onwards, ie: Uranus, Neptune and Pluto, that sun person automatically becomes and honorary Saturian, Uranian, Neptunian and Plutonian cos the contact with it is so very strong, whatever the sun sign

virgo18

I do like older partners!!!... and I only date guys which are at least 5 years older than me.... and mo more younger than that and no more older than 20 years older than me, and I am sure it is not only about Saturn in aspect to Venus and Sun, or Venus in Cap, or Saturn in the 7th.

what about the chart of a woman?
There will be Mars and Sun the planets that point the type of man she likes.
Age difference is about Saturn and Uranus: My mars square Saturn and Uranus, and my Sun square Uranus.

What about the 11th and 10th house both ruled by Saturn and the last by Uranus also?
-My Sun (men I want) - Is in the 10th house
-The ruler of my 5th house mars (men I like) - Is in the 10th
-The ruler of my 7th house Mercury - Is in the 10th/11th "whole house system"
-The ruler of my 9th house (2nd marriage) - Is in the 10th
my Venus - Is in the 11th
-My Juno - Is in the 10th/11th "whole house system"

All of them except the Sun, square Saturn
All of them square Uranus, except venus
All of them in the 11th or 10th houses "Capricorn and Aquarius natural houses"

Really, the young guys don't attract me :sick:, in spite my 7th house is in Gemini.

I have to say that this aspects will make you like older partners:

Sun, Venus, Mars, Moon, and Ruler of the 7th: in Cap or Aq or ( 10th or 11th) or aspect to Saturn or Uranus

byjove

Account Closed
Yes, SAturn, Capricorn and Aquarius, traditionally ruled by Saturn all play a role in "older". Be it as rulers of the 7th house (very common, but it can also mean a marriage much later in life, a delay in other words), Saturn in the 7th or the ruler of the 7th house in Capricorn. Venus or Moon-Saturn connections as well I would think.

Wow I think I crack a few of these in one:

-Saturn rules 7th
-Moon (1st ruler) square Saturn
-Venus square Saturn
-Sun trine Saturn (exact 0.01)
-Saturn hosts a T-square and is busy with aspects

And yes, the vast majority were older, so much easier and nicer to deal with!

tokyo.lights

Very interesting! :biggrin: I may be the only person with Saturn in the 7th not attracted to older men, they just don't do it for me. I also have Pluto in the 7th and intense, passionate men don't do much for me either.

byjove

Account Closed
Very interesting! :biggrin: I may be the only person with Saturn in the 7th not attracted to older men, they just don't do it for me. I also have Pluto in the 7th and intense, passionate men don't do much for me either.

Well, as for Saturn, what's much less known and I suspect might be true is that you are not always dating the older partner - sometimes you are the older person and play that role with a younger person...:cool:

Last edited:

Ixaee

Definitely what Byjove said :wink:

Capricorn is age-difference in general, someone older, someone younger... so if you arent very attracted to older men, then you may become a cougar for the young guys once you get a bit older yourself! :tongue:

Because I have Mars/Eros in Capricorn (+ my Sun is conjunct Saturn), I usually swing to liking older men much more! Young men (even my age) rarely ever appeal to me in the least.

Since your 7th is only in Capricorn, there's more flexibility there... Where is Saturn (ruler of Capricorn) in your chart? And do you have any aspects to it?

Jai Kishen

I would also like to say that it is not necessarily that the person is "elder" in age , but it relates to on how mature the person is ..
I know a girl who is actually a year younger to me , but she seems to be veyr mature and practical ..

So capricorn/aquarius/saturn in 7th would point out on getting attracted to more "mature and practical" partners

tokyo.lights

Well, as for Saturn, what's much less known and I suspect might be true is that you are not always dating the older partner - sometimes you are the older person and play that role with a younger person...:cool:
Definitely what Byjove said :wink:

Capricorn is age-difference in general, someone older, someone younger... so if you arent very attracted to older men, then you may become a cougar for the young guys once you get a bit older yourself! :tongue:

Because I have Mars/Eros in Capricorn (+ my Sun is conjunct Saturn), I usually swing to liking older men much more! Young men (even my age) rarely ever appeal to me in the least.

Since your 7th is only in Capricorn, there's more flexibility there... Where is Saturn (ruler of Capricorn) in your chart? And do you have any aspects to it?
Oh reallllly?:biggrin: That's most certainly something to look forward to in a few years xD
Additionally I've felt I'm often attracted to men I admire, respect and look up to, the ones who have come into my life have that archetypal Capricorn ~swagger~ which is very appealing:w00t: Saturn is in Scorpio, and Saturn rules the 10th & 11th house. Saturn trines my Sun. (sextiles Neptune, conjunct Pluto).

MaeMae

Banned
no one ever mentons jupiter in these instances.
how many students fall in love with teachers? especially in college.
my great grandmother, summoned by my mother....
the reason guys like older women?
they don't yell, they don't swell and their as fun as hell.
seriously ~ no decent, growth producing relationship occurs with more than a 10 year age difference. anything past that gap automatically elicits needs of an eternal childhood or sex rules out over relationship content.
teach me everything you know....

byjove

Account Closed
Oh reallllly?:biggrin: That's most certainly something to look forward to in a few years xD
Additionally I've felt I'm often attracted to men I admire, respect and look up to, the ones who have come into my life have that archetypal Capricorn ~swagger~ which is very appealing:w00t: Saturn is in Scorpio, and Saturn rules the 10th & 11th house. Saturn trines my Sun. (sextiles Neptune, conjunct Pluto).

Yes I just spotted you in the Sun trines Saturn thread...(high-fives). :wink: