Help with kite needed

Qokos

First of all - hello everyone! This is my first post on this forum. Now, to the topic.

I need help interpretating my kite pattern - whats the overall meaning of it and how to work with this particular energy to grow? I would be gratefull for any answer that sheds light on the topic.

Edit:
Heres my chart:
https://imgur.com/a/2wY3d5A

Last edited by a moderator:

IleneK

Premium Member
Your kite configuration, which contains a grand fire trine with Mars Saturn Pluto and with Uranus opposing Mars and sextiling both Saturn and Pluto, is complex. I would suggest that a good way to put together the puzzle of a such configuration is to break it up into its parts, see what understanding you can gain, trine by trine, the opposition, and the sextiles. The sign on the planet gives you the flavor of its expression, the aspect shows the relationship between it and other bodies, and the houses in which it is domiciled point to the arenas of life in which the kite may be enacted. Also, aspects to and from other planets to the members of the kite will provide more info.
With something so complex, one small step at a time is often a fruitful approach to painting the overall portrait of this configuration in your inner and outer life.
Wishing you the very best,

JUPITERASC

First of all - hello everyone!
This is my first post on this forum.
Now, to the topic.
I need help interpretating my kite pattern
- whats the overall meaning of it and
how to work with this particular energy to grow?
I would be gratefull for any answer
that sheds light on the topic.

Edit:
Heres my chart:

https://imgur.com/a/2wY3d5A

https://www.skyscript.co.uk/aspects2.html

KITE :smile:

aspkite.gif
The person with a kite pattern

may be a '...high flyer...'.
All three planets in a grand trine are
connected to a fourth planet
one by an opposition
& the other two by sextiles.

A useful combination of tense & harmonious aspects
- the two planets connected by trines & sextiles
provide outlets for the tension of the opposition.

IleneK

Premium Member
The orb between Mars and Pluto is too great for me to consider it tight enough.

There is far more useful stuff in the chart without stretching an orb just so you can make the grand trine. And a grand trine is really not something you want as it means too much of a good thing. 60 oz of water a day is good. 180 oz of water a day can kill you.

My opinion, of course.
Samantha

P.S.: I would be way way more concern about dealing with your Sun Opp Saturn. The stretched Mars Trine Pluto has no power at all in this chart.

What makes it a grand trine is that Mars and Pluto are both within orb to Saturn. So Saturn is the connector that allows all three planets to relate to one another energetically. In addition there is noteworthy reception between Saturn and Mars. Understating the import of a constellation of Mars Saturn Uranus Pluto seems imprudent to me personally.

The Sun Saturn opposition is also noteworthy, but Saturn exalts the Sun by reception, and Sun is out of sign, so the energy of opposition is not nearly so forceful as if Sun were in Libra, and then weakened by essential dignity. Then Saturn might really have the upper hand. In this chart, the opposition is much less impactful, I would think.

I would be sure to consider the kite with a fire trine. It is pretty rare and very powerful. And a grand trine being easy doesn't mean that is always a good thing in and of itself. It only suggests that the energies flow easily and are likely unconscious because of that. With Mars Saturn Pluto, that is not something that we want to relegate to the background.

Last edited:

Qokos

Thanks a lot for the replies. A lot of new knowledge to me, i will proceed to educating myself more on aspects and planet strengths more and will come back later.