Will D decide to try a relationship with me?

simcoe

Hello. I was used to being alone. For a month now I have been meeting someone, let's call her D. It happened very quickly, we see each other once a week, because of distances, measures, etc. Everything is wow, feelings have developed on my part and a very strong sympathy on her part. She's just been saying lately that she's scared of what's going on because it seems unreal to her and she doesn't know how true it is. We are currently after a dramatic conversation and I have a strong inner concern that everything is falling apart ... before it even starts. Will there be a development and will we try to happen to each other ... or is it all over now? Thanks in advance.

Attachments

• astro_w2gw_chart_of_the_moment.36732.20565.png
    astro_w2gw_chart_of_the_moment.36732.20565.png
    44.3 KB · Views: 32

simcoe

We went out four times. We had intimate moments, but we had today bad conversation. She is not sure and she is scared about this situation. Thats why I asked this question, to know if she will want to be with me or run away. Thanks

blackbery

You are characterized by Neptune, partner by Mercury.
There is a quintile, meaning an easy flow of energy, very dynamic & expressive.

You are conjunct AC and this matter is dominating your thoughts but you are not seeing things clearly.

Step back, you are making assumptions which may or may not be true.

Venus RX re-joining Pluto until Jan 1st. Expect drama & intensity during thi time.
Could be stop, go. Red, green meaning the relationship is not over but it won't be clear until mid-Jan just exactly how it will or will not go forward.

Hope this helps calm you, whatever will be will be. You cannot deny fate i you are meant to be together.:smile:

simcoe

Thank you very much :) I feel her very special...and I am nervous now..I will step back and give you feedback when the situation is clear :)

simcoe

I am sorry, but we couldnt understand eachother. Didnt want to waste your time. I thought my question is in the title "Will D decide to try a relationship with me?" It can be answered with yes or no. You said we are already in a relationship..but we are not really. She is not sure and confused. Again, I am sorry.

tikana

okay so relationship is not happening at all

merc in cap rejects Jupiter or jupiter rejects merc dependshow you look at it
jupiter is in critical degress about to flip signs
also in 12th

IMO nothing going on.

Your way of phrasing a question is a bit odd
"Will D decide to try a relationship with me?"
part "decide" just knocks me out. WHy are you sitting and waiting for someone to date you. it should be a mutual decision.

simcoe

I told her and she knows my intensions, that I want a repationship. She wanted it too before she felt scared and she wants to step back now. Thats why I ask this question, If she decide that relationship to happen..it will happen for sure from my side. Sorry for my English, this may be the problem too :)