Two quintuple transits during past 3 years

Ancar

Since early 2017, I have had two quintuple negative transits to very sensitive planets in my horoscope. The effects have been unexpectedly devastating.

Before 2017, I had obliviously assumed that transits could occur only three times in a row, but I have, in the past three years, experienced two negative transits that were quintuple - 5 TIMES IN A ROW. (Something I had never considered possible), and quite unexpectedly, my life has been devastated.

I elaborated too much I think in my self-introduction, but it will "fill in the blanks" in my situation, significantly the importance of my Neptune: https://www.astrologyweekly.com/forum/showthread.php?t=129455

Since 2017, I have undergone a quintuple square by Pluto of my n. Neptune, a quintuple conjunction by t. Neptune of my n. Piscean Mars (in stellium with Jupiter, Venus, and NN). Plus, by the end of this year I will have undergone three squares of my n. Neptune by t. Saturn. (I explain in the link above why Neptune is so sensitive in my horoscope.)

In addition, my progressed Moon will be opposing my natal Moon for some time to come.

My beloved feline companion inexplicably became ill when Pluto first squared my Neptune, and she died when Pluto squared it exactly the second time. (This is beyond just "chance".)

Pluto continued to square my Neptune three more times, and I lost two dear friends to multiple myeloma, I lost my job because I could not maintain my own health, then my only living relative - my sister - severed communication with me for unknown reasons.

People I believed were dear friends turned out to be "fair weather friends" and shunned me when I was suffering - I saw the awful truth about so many relationships I had believed in and counted on - my doctor was found guilty of malpractice, my director at work was found guilty of fraud and extortion (some of which involved me), my dearest colleague showed that all her "friendliness" was strictly opportunistic - she wanted my support in her getting her work visa and her entrance to graduate school, but after my successful letter and interview of glowing recommendation for her, she treated me like a stranger - not a true friend at all. And a "loving neighbor and friend" (his words) turned out to be a treacherous meddler who gossiped so maliciously about me that my next-door neighbor will no longer speak to me, after two years of friendly rapport.

Now that t. Neptune is conjoining my Piscean Mars for a 4th time, I have no stamina to make any move in any direction. I'm physically and emotionally exhausted and for the first time in my life, I know what suicide ideation means. I now truly understand Tony Bourdain and Kate Spade.

Ancar

Last edited: