What are my chart's strong points?

The Archangel

I'm 36 and still searching for the right career. I mainly work in insurance now,in a sales capacity, but I don't feel as though I'm a salesman by nature. I 've always dreamed of being a musical artist/producer but over the past 5 years my interest in anything artistic has waned. I still think about being creative and have ideas, but I'm not actively doing anything about it. I dont know if I'm supposed to be an executive, artist, astrologer, rapper, private investigator, graphic designer, insurance salesman or what, but my Leo Midheaven denotes that I should be prominent at something, right?

Any insight from someone with strong understanding of midpoints would be great!

Attachments

• The Archangel Natal.jpg
    The Archangel Natal.jpg
    123 KB · Views: 34

kimbermoon

regarding finding the right career:
Jupiter in Leo can be good for promotional or managerial work in the entertainment field, however your Jupiter is crossed by the square with Uranus. This energy in your 1st House can make you somewhat unpredictable and seemingly irresponsible or reckless in the eyes of others, so there is a greater need for you to create stability around you, so as not to appear reckless or impulsive. No wonder you have difficulty deciding between one option or another.

Stability is what Saturn demands, and we note that it is involved in the t-square with the Venus/Neptune opposition. In these days it is harder to find the 'right career' and individuals may have to try different avenues before finding something that is both meaningful and fitting of your material needs. Jupiter represents that need for variation and diversity. As ruler of the 2nd House there can be fluctuations in income in terms of sudden or unexpected changes in your course in life. You must choose between simply making a living, or allowing yourself to feel fulfilled in whatever you choose to do.

Venus/Neptune can create polarity or contradiction causing inner confusion, which can stand in your way of making your dreams come true. Transit Neptune is now set to meet the oppositional point of Saturn, which may allow for a gradual resolution point between the Saturn/Neptune square; it is these challenging aspects that must be understood as per their impact on you personally, in order to access the ease of the more opportunistic aspects in the chart.

This aspect in particular can be the reason for your creativity to be held back; the question is what dreams do you cling to, and what can you actually make happen for yourself? Saturn/Neptune is often the difference between what is illusion and what is the actual reality. Saturn demands patience, conservation, dedication, responsibility and wisdom, while Neptune can often lead to disillusionment, despair and a sense of hopelessness, if the dreams are not realized.

Ultimately it seems that Jupiter trine Neptune provides the potential to release your creativity, but first you must overcome the inner blockages of Saturn/Neptune.

There are no simple or clear cut answers to your question without a more thorough investigation of the chart. Just remember that often, life actually happens when you are making other plans [ or looking the other way].

The Archangel

Thanks. That was very insightful. You zeroed in on a few points I'd never really focused on, like Saturn affecting my Venus/Neptune opposition. Gave me some things to think about, concerning ways in which I could possibly be getting in my own way. Thanks for youe help!

rahu

Banned
they Saturn/node conjunction is very powerful in a natal as it shows that your reality is subject to psychic influences.
http://www.astrologyweekly.com/forum/showthread.php?t=63539&page=2
"The conjunct of the node and saturn is probably the most complicated as Saturn rules Time and “reality“.The distinction I make is that the node “fixates” reality. But there is a deeper cultural antagonism between these symbols as Saturn conjunct the node can be seen as the primogenituric suppression of the matriarchical base of human life , society and spirit.
I describe the north node as the point of creation of time and existence and the south node as the point of egress of time and the point of accumulation of thought forms,. Then the practical difference in north node transits versus south node transits is the psychic accumulations of the south node tend to bring real power to the individual. The north node tends to bring knowledge an inspiration which can be translated into power and the accumulations of desired matter.

Whereas the south node transits bring power of thedense plane directly. As both are of the same element ,both bring inspiration and knowledge but once time begins the desires of the body are inundated by coarser more “real” forms of energy under the south node tan the north node.
So basically north node transits can be more intellectual/ spiritual whereas south node transits bring tension and psychic power dynamics into play. But both affect “reality”.
The south node can bring confusion if the individual cannot integrate the forces that come through them. The south node can bring megalomania whereas the north node can bring flights of illusion.
Traditionally the north node is of the nature of Jupiter and the south node is of the nature of Saturn and this does generally holds true.
Node transits to Saturn highlight the difference in the north and south node.
South node conjunct saturn often show material wealth.usually from the father.it gives a stubborn and controlling personality and the father is likely the major influence in this person life. Often a person is over shadowed by the father with this placement and can harbor resentment.in a womans chart especially ,this is an intial sign of sexual abuse, thought other aspects can make this definitive such as Pluto square to saturn or Pluto square the sun, actually Pluto square venus or mars also makes the sexual abuse likely.this placement brings a “magic” or altered state to the natives sense of reality . this can be because of financial or material advantage, but it can also show that coincidence play a big part I lifes experience. As the node is lunar in nature ,often such a placement in a man’s chart shows a domineering nature toward women. This placement shows a self sufficient attitude that often is accompanied by selfishness and insensitivity.
Adding the concept of magic, this placement is similar to the devil card as passions and selfishness are paramount. This is the placement of the occultist and can show the application of occult principles on the astral to control and influence others.
Afflicted this placement shows ill fortune because of selfishness and desires. It can bring economic problems throughout life and and inability to take advantage of opportunities .often hardship in early life give such a native an eternal”chip” on their shoulder.
Here the key is to not be greedy. The image is to catch power of the south node with open hands. That is do not try to catch all that come to one. This greed of wanting to control everything and retain everything leads to collapse as no mortal can contain the infinite.

The north node conjunct to Saturn often lessens the rigid ego structure that Saturn symbolizes. Insome ways the ego structure is dissolved and the native can embrace a
“spiritual “perspective . This can bring a sense of insecurity .This brings also indications of wealth ad in a woman’s chart the likelihood of sexual abuse for the same reasons as the south node placement.

Here the sense of magic and coincidence is less burdening as the environment does not “crush’ the native as strongly as when the south node is conjunct. The influence of the father is strong and usually has a dominating affect on the personality development .with hard aspect to mars, this placement can also result in stubbornness ad selfishness but always there is a insecurity as the transient nature of reality is felt much stronger than with a south node placement.
This placement also gives synchronistic events throughout life.
Both placements with Saturn and the nodes can give unusual physical symptoms. Sometimes negative sometimes positive. both placement are very “magnetic” to karmic or psycho kinetic influences.
I know of one native with a Saturn/south node conjunction who always would end up pits in her cherry pie or similar particles when she dined out. I have personally never bit into a pit but this occurred repeatedly in her case. on the flip side she had an uncanny ability to always arrive at a public destination moments before a crowd of people would arrive.
This is totally anecdotal but it serves to illustrate the quirky nature that reality can have with nodal/Saturn placements.
The distinction between south and north node transits is somewhat arbitrary as either placement can result in exalted or malicious examples. And either placement can give rise to opposite effects This is why I emphasize that each individual must research how the node affects them.
And as usual the aspects to Saturn can complicate the manifestation that occur."

it also shows your relationship with your father being the most important dynamic in your chart.(I don't know of any astrologer that would give a waning square of 10 degrees of Saturn/Neptune much valence. the case could be made for a waning square of 10 degrees for Venus/Saturn, but this orb certainly does not show a strong influence if at all).
Saturn does condition your relationships because the mars/venus midpoint is square to Saturn/node.
this tends to show you have a very attractive emotional nature but that hindrances often interfere with the relationships. as Saturn relates to the father ,it can be that you have a "father image" that you judge other men by or that the relationship with your father tends to take precedence over romantic relationships. but either way the relationship with your father can be overwhelming block to relationships with men.

the venus/Neptune opposition is also very significant as this opposition is conjunct the vertex axis.
this gives a creative nature and a strong emanation of emotional love. but with Neptune opposed you will tend to find relationships problematic as they are always very complicated and sometimes deceptive. the pluto sextile/trine to this opposition goes give you a very sensitive and supportive and healing affect in relationships. but again being with the vertex, you don't often find someone that really reciprocates this type of emotional sensitivity back to you.
your juno/Jupiter midpoint is conjunct your sun, so you are the "marrying" type. this pattern also can give executive abilities in addition to great intelligence.
with mars conjunct to juno, it seems your priorities have always been a committed relationship or marriage.
this is where the Venus/Neptune/vertex pattern can cause confusion , as some how relationships that seemed to be destined for commitment have not consolidated that emotion. these relationship issues are also affected by your moon square to Pluto. this implies that you have emotional "blind spots or voids". this points to emotional issues from childhood that retard your emotional receptivity. with both the node/Saturn conjunction and the moon square pluto present, the influences of your parent may be problematic for you ,such as being caught in a emotional tug of war between them.

rahu