OMG please pay attention to me, or I'll die!

wan

Seriously, PLEASE. I am imploring you all, to please read my chart and tell me how special and wonderful I am. Without a constant stream of praise and attention, I will simply wither and die. Thanks in advance for saving my life.

Attachments

• jessica-me.gif
    jessica-me.gif
    17.8 KB · Views: 46

waybread

Wan, nice try for attention! It did catch my eye. Asking for an entire "blind" chart reading is a lot to ask, however. Can you list just a couple of items that concern you? You won't perish in the interim.

wan

Wan, nice try for attention! It did catch my eye. Asking for an entire "blind" chart reading is a lot to ask, however. Can you list just a couple of items that concern you? You won't perish in the interim.

Thank you for responding! As for your question...hmm. Let me think. Can you tell me what kind of guys attract me? Thanks so much. Oh and while your at it, could you also tell me how attractive I am to the opposite sex, in general?

Much thanks!

ounceler

I knew you were gonna be a leo after reading that title. I would guess you're attracted to men that give you constant attention lol, only joking(kinda). You're probably attracted to more outgoing personalities, maybe a Sagittarius or a Libra generally speaking.

Last edited:

waybread

With so many planets in Leo, yes-- you do enjoy attention, so long as it is appreciative.

The cusp of your 7th house in Libra, ruled by Venus, suggests you are attracted to men who are affectionate, diplomatic, and more on the intellectual side. Your interest in intelligent men is also indicated by your Mars in mental Gemini in the 3rd house of communication. You want someone with whom you can carry on a conversation! (If it's All About You, you're even happier.)

The things to watch out for are a jealous streak (moon in Scorpio) and a lot of idealism (Venus sequi-square Neptune) about love. See what you can do to promote Leo's easy-going generous spirit and playfulness. People usually find them more attractive than suspicions or unrealistic expectations that the average guy can't possibly live up to.

You have a lot of fire in your chart, including your Aries rising. You need someone who can keep up with your enthusiasm for life.

wan

With so many planets in Leo, yes-- you do enjoy attention, so long as it is appreciative.

The cusp of your 7th house in Libra, ruled by Venus, suggests you are attracted to men who are affectionate, diplomatic, and more on the intellectual side. Your interest in intelligent men is also indicated by your Mars in mental Gemini in the 3rd house of communication. You want someone with whom you can carry on a conversation! (If it's All About You, you're even happier.)

The things to watch out for are a jealous streak (moon in Scorpio) and a lot of idealism (Venus sequi-square Neptune) about love. See what you can do to promote Leo's easy-going generous spirit and playfulness. People usually find them more attractive than suspicions or unrealistic expectations that the average guy can't possibly live up to.

You have a lot of fire in your chart, including your Aries rising. You need someone who can keep up with your enthusiasm for life.

OMG that was so dead on, and thank you so much! It is very true that I am attracted to Mercurial types of man (owing to my Mars in Gemini). I like lively, youthful, playful, intelligent, and mischievous man. But I am sometimes attracted to sensitive, dreamy, gentle pisces tyes, and I guess this is caused by my moon in scorpio. For some strange reason, I am not attracted to Leo, though.

Teeheehee!

waybread

It is easier to explain the mutual attraction game when there are two people whose horoscopes you can compare. Neptune may also suggest a dreamy sort of person, but I think this is coming more from your Neptune-Venus idealistic streak. There are no perfect guys out there, unfortunately.

No, I wouldn't recommend teaming up with another Leo-- one room wouldn't be big enough for the both of you.

wan

It is easier to explain the mutual attraction game when there are two people whose horoscopes you can compare. Neptune may also suggest a dreamy sort of person, but I think this is coming more from your Neptune-Venus idealistic streak. There are no perfect guys out there, unfortunately.

No, I wouldn't recommend teaming up with another Leo-- one room wouldn't be big enough for the both of you.

Thanks again! Again, very informative. Can I ask an unrelated question please? You seem knowledgeable.

You know how planets from within the 12th house can also conjunct the ascendant? In this case, how many degrees are allowed? Thanks.

astrology02

Hi, I love the title! :)

Your chart suggests someone who's life is very dependent on the relationships you have with others. I am not saying this because of what you wrote, but it's very interesting to me that almost ALL of of your planets are on the right side of the chart. Most of my planets are there too, and for me my moods are based a lot off of the feelings of others. Like if someone in my family is upset, it directly affects me because I pick up on their emotions. Also I feel a sense of personal validation through my relationships. Anyways just my opinion! Also with libra on the 7th house cusp it shows you are very relationship oriented and accommodating to others.

waybread

hbn, it isn't that people are on some kind of trip, re: responding to posts. There are too many chart-reading requests, oftentimes, in comparison to the number of people who are willing or able to answer them. I'm retired and have more time than most-- like people who work for a living.

waybread

Wan, the allowed degrees depend upon the planet. The ascendant casts no orb, so we rely on the one that does. Normally I'd suggest 5-7 degrees for a planet, with up to 10 degrees for the sun or moon. I would use the wider orb if another planet were in the mix: For example, an ascendant at 10 degrees Aries and a sun in the 12th at 0 degrees Aries may seem a bit wide; but if the person has a 3rd planet opposite both at 5 degrees Libra, it is going to pull the ASC and sun together.

With a transiting planet in the 12th, I think you'd feel a major transit from an outer planet about 3 degrees away from your ascendant; but the inner ones, perhaps only a day or so away from exact.

wan

Wan, the allowed degrees depend upon the planet. The ascendant casts no orb, so we rely on the one that does. Normally I'd suggest 5-7 degrees for a planet, with up to 10 degrees for the sun or moon. I would use the wider orb if another planet were in the mix: For example, an ascendant at 10 degrees Aries and a sun in the 12th at 0 degrees Aries may seem a bit wide; but if the person has a 3rd planet opposite both at 5 degrees Libra, it is going to pull the ASC and sun together.

With a transiting planet in the 12th, I think you'd feel a major transit from an outer planet about 3 degrees away from your ascendant; but the inner ones, perhaps only a day or so away from exact.

Thanks once again for helping me out and for the very good post.

Btw, I don't know if you remember, but you actually gave me your birth info (don't worry, I won't publicize it). I plugged it into a chart-generating service, I noticed that your moon is in Libra 25 (correct me if I am wrong), your venus is in Aquarius 10, and your ascendant is in Cancer 12. And since they say you can find out about what type/s of women a man is attracted to through a combination of his moon and venus signs, I guess it is safe to say in your case that you are attracted to intelligent, witty, intellectual, friendly, breezy, elegant, cerebral woman. Is this much correct? And I just want to say that I have my Mars in Gemini at 25, which trines your Libra moon exactly, and My sun is in Leo 9, which closely opposites your venus. And I have Uranus in Scorpio at 16, which trines your cancer ascendant. I hate to sound like I am hitting on you ( I really am not), but I am afraid that there might exist some sort of irresistible attraction between us! And your Pluto at Leo 4 quite closely conjuncts my Venus at Leo 3, and this suggests I am absolutely fascinated and magnetized by you! Although your Saturn at Taurus 21 sits sternly and disapprovingly opposite my Scorpio moon at 25, so there can never be anything between us!

What do you think of my analysis? Is it pretty dead on? Also, And I repeat, I am not coming onto you (I already have a guy I like in real life :p). You already told me that you are repulsed by moon in Scorpios, hehehe.

OMG astrology is so much fun to talk about!

waybread

I don't know what you were plugging into, but no, it isn't my chart! It is unethical to post someone's chart information unless it is anonymous or you have their permission, incidentally.

I am female, and in a long-term marriage with a man who is all those things: Libra sun, Sag moon, and I don't know his ascendant, with no birth time available.

But how flattering, Wan. Your outgoing and charming personality will take you far in life.

wan

I don't know what you were plugging into, but no, it isn't my chart! It is unethical to post someone's chart information unless it is anonymous or you have their permission, incidentally.

I am female, and in a long-term marriage with a man who is all those things: Libra sun, Sag moon, and I don't know his ascendant, with no birth time available.

But how flattering, Wan. Your outgoing and charming personality will take you far in life.

Haha whoops! I guess I had you confused with someone....sorry about that! And good thing I didn't post anybody's chart (much less yours, which I don't even have). And thanks for your very kind words, you can't see it but I am blushing now! (a Leo blushing? Yes. This is how powerful your praise was).

I guess you probably don't wish to publicize your chart info, which I totally respect. I guess what I can do is post mine (it was in the original post), then you can match yours against it to see if the two of us are compatible as platonic friends! I bet we are, though. Judging by the type of man you are with, Libra Sun and Sag moon, you are probably a mixture of fire and air too, and *I* happen to be a predominately fire type, with a tiny bit of air thrown in! So we should get along swimmingly.

Teeheehee! So much fun!

Last edited:

Sagakkan

As has been said, the planets in Leo 5th house is a give-away for that you want attention. The Aries rising might even make you less guarded about just how much you want it.

What interests me is the conflict this (and that the whole chart is oriented towards relations with others) might have with the moon in the 8th house in the latter portion of Scorpio....not sure exactly what this signifies, it may have something to do with an afflicted mother or home situation.